Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how can I find a satanist friend?

alpha666

hi, is there a metod to know others satanist teenagers?
I whant to have a Satanist friend who I can talk about meditation and magick.
how can I do to find another satanist teenager?
I'm sorry for my english, but it's not my first language.

alpha666 said:

You can ask Satan to guide you to one.

Just fokus on his sigil:
Father_s_Sigil.gif

Don´t expect an answer, stay open fokus on it, ask your question in your mind or say it out loud.

alpha666 said:

Hey. I'm a teenage Satanist too. We can be friends with you!

In the past there was the yahoo groups but those are now defunct. Make sure you are very careful with those who you speak to online as you cannot be too careful. If you want a friend who is both in person and a Satanist then I would recommend studying all of the links on http://www.SatanIsGod.org/ and attempting to bring someone who you believe would be open to being a fellow Satanist to the truth.

Be very careful as not everything has the capacity to be a Satanist and some can react violently or worse(Such as exposing your identity to your community). If you ever decide to try to bring someone to Satanism in person you should wait until you have studyed the main websites so that you have enough knowledge and also be extremely careful about who you choose. It is very dangerous to share personal information online that can be used to identify you, even with fellow Satanists as you do not know who is a true Satanist and who is an enemy.

The most sensitive information is your astrological information which you should NEVER give to someone unless they are a JoyOfSatan Ministry recognized astrologer such as Lydia( http://lydiasastrology.com/ ) and HP Hooded Cobra 666 ( https://www.josmarket.org/ ) as your astrological information gives someone knowledge of your strengths, weaknesses, and the best times to attack you as well as exactly how to destroy you.

While speaking online can be risky it is a million times more dangerous to preach Satanism in public. All I can tell you is to stay safe and that the best and safest way of communication is through the forum. While this may not be the answer you want to hear, the fact of the matter is that you can never be too careful.

Anna said:
alpha666 said:

Do not exchange info about yourself, pictures etc.

You never know if somebody is a infiltrator.

I once also did want to have someone in RL to talk about the stuff here, I did as I did explain above. Within 2 weeks I did meet someone. Might be take longer with everything closed. Try to go out/walking park etc, it makes it easyer for the Gods to help with this.

Anna said:
alpha666 said:

hello, I know it can be "dangerous" since I don't know who you are etc., however if you want to be my friend (I care a lot) you can write me to this email (invented at the moment and then be deleted after you write me)
[email protected]
remember that I'll delate this account after you will write me.
this isn't my real name.

alpha666 said:
bebe said:
Why don t you,,make,,(convert)a friend?
can you explane better?

He meant that you can show Satanism to a friend of you. This is pretty dangerous tho. You can lose this friend or even worse he can tell everyone you know that you are a Satanist. Depending on where you live, this could end up deadly.

The other point is the internet. You do not know anyone, and you should not even meet someone in real life.. or even share personal information etc.

So yea just be careful.

GG Allin said:
Anna said:
alpha666 said:

Do not exchange info about yourself, pictures etc.

You never know if somebody is a infiltrator.

I once also did want to have someone in RL to talk about the stuff here, I did as I did explain above. Within 2 weeks I did meet someone. Might be take longer with everything closed. Try to go out/walking park etc, it makes it easyer for the Gods to help with this.
I did as you said and yesterday I found a Satanist friend.
Thanks again

Russ said:
Hii, I'm also looking for a satanist friend, we can be friends if you want to :)

Doesn't seem suspicious at all with a total of one post... being this.

This is why its extremely important to be careful. I know it can get lonely at times but you're better off avoiding the thorns. Meeting people online is highly risky. The advice above is good, I suggest everyone with similar questions follows it.

Sorry arin :(, im really new to satanism and i just made an account, it's ok if he/she doesn't want to be friends with me tho. It's just that i also feel the same way. I don't have any friends at all but its ok btw I'm sorry again

Arin said:
Russ said:
Hii, I'm also looking for a satanist friend, we can be friends if you want to :)

This is why its extremely important to be careful. I know it can get lonely at times but you're better off avoiding the thorns. Meeting people online is highly risky. The advice above is good, I suggest everyone with similar questions follows it.

Hi arin, im really sorry :( i didn't mean to be suspicious, you're right i shouldn't have commented on this and i shouldn't have seek for friends cause I'm trash i should've think about that first. I'm Really sorry arin but i promise as soon as you read this i will delete my account. Again I'm so sorry

In this way of life you have to mentally accept and be okay with the fact that most probably you won't be around another man or woman of the consciousness level you will develop through meditation, a whole lot of times. It is written in the Bhagvat Gita that the wise should try and blend in with the common people because without the guidance of the spiritually advanced, society falls into chaos which we are experiencing currently in this world.

Jack said:
In this way of life you have to mentally accept and be okay with the fact that most probably you won't be around another man or woman of the consciousness level you will develop through meditation, a whole lot of times. It is written in the Bhagvat Gita that the wise should try and blend in with the common people because without the guidance of the spiritually advanced, society falls into chaos which we are experiencing currently in this world.

Bhagvat Gita made me at age 16 very depressed. It is not a good book. It drives people who are searching for true spirituality away from it.
It is trash.

Russ said:
Arin said:
Russ said:

Hi arin, im really sorry :( i didn't mean to be suspicious, you're right i shouldn't have commented on this and i shouldn't have seek for friends cause I'm trash i should've think about that first. I'm Really sorry arin but i promise as soon as you read this i will delete my account. Again I'm so sorry

Life is not about excuses, it is about to PROVE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!

If you want to become strong, PROVE IT!

If you want a good job, PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!

If you want to be a Satanist, PROVE IT! Work for Satan, be grateful and become stronger!

PROVE THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING BETTER, THAN YOU CURRENTLY ARE! THRIVE THRIVE THRIVE!

Get rid of your mindset!

NinRick said:
Jack said:

Bhagvat Gita made me at age 16 very depressed. It is not a good book. It drives people who are searching for true spirituality away from it.
It is trash.
Its actually an extremely good book which is based on spiritual philosophy it's not a yoga manual. You cant understand it because you don't understand how to decode it. If you read the explanation from a certain school of thought, most certainly your going to be depressed. If you however decode it yourself another way, the meaning comes out to be completely different. But for that you'll need spiritual guidance and unless your advanced enough most probably you won't be able to understand what's trying to be communicated.

Russ said:
Arin said:
Russ said:

Calm down. Theres no need to delete your account or think you're trash. I was pointing out people need to be careful. Don't let what people say get to ya, based on how you reacted I don't imagine you just said that about yourself for no reason... it sounds more like you were told it so many times you've accepted it as your distorted version of the truth.

Truthfully, without what you've been told I want you to reflect on yourself for a moment. Think about what mistreatment may be causing you to think that way, person, or thing it doesnt matter. Then distance yourself from that and ask yourself "Am I really trash?". As many times as I can tell you you arent, you wont believe me until you realize whats distorting your view on yourself whether it be social media or a family member. I used to have such a distorted view on myself, but I've begun to heal. First step is realizing what is causing you to think that way though.

Secondly, start cleaning your aura and doing AoP asap. Suryae / raum may help. After you are a bit more advanced I recommend you look into getting rid of hangups about yourself being happy. Lydia's "destroying saturn" goes into details on it.

Finally, I have a question for you. Do you WANT happiness? Don't worry about if you deserve it or not, just ask yourself that. If so, fucking go for it. I don't care what you've been told by others. Satan doesn't want us to let ourselves be abused. Nobody deserves that whether or not they deserve happiness. If you want happiness, STRIVE for it. Fight for it. Dont give up because of what some piece of shit told you. Dont let some fucking lowlife sheep tell you what you are and what you deserve, don't let them distort your view or else you are letting them win. No creature on earth other then modern humans would give up on survival and happiness because of what someone else told them. Fight for it.

I saw your other post which has now been deleted and I cannot stress this enough, you haven't been abandoned by Satan. He looks out for his own. He doesn't want us to be abused, or for us to allow ourselves to be. Dont you dare give up.

Take care, brother / sister. And don't forget this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back