Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Baptizm

Hey so when I was younger, about six or seven years ago I was baptized in a Russian orthodox church. I was wondering, is there something I can do to reverse this? Is this permanent? Would this interfere with any interactions I would have with the old gods or Satan?

MayHisNameLiveForever said:
Hey so when I was younger, about six or seven years ago I was baptized in a Russian orthodox church. I was wondering, is there something I can do to reverse this? Is this permanent? Would this interfere with any interactions I would have with the old gods or Satan?
Those "baptisms" of the enemy are shallow, and don t mean anything. You did the dedication ritual to father Satan? If yes then you don t have to worry about it.

I was baptized as well. So far from what I can tell since I've dedicated it hasnt had much of an effect on me if it did in the first place. I'll admit there was a rough transition period though which was 100% my fault haha. ( dont be an idiot like me ) but now things are going well and im practically a different person.

I'll tell ya one thing though worst experience of my life lmao. Not only was it christard bullshit but the water was ice cold lmao. I'm so glad I'm not a christian anymore.

If only we had stopped going to church a year earlier i could have avoided it all together.

I think not, because on the Jos website it was mentioned that Christian Orthodox rituals have no power, but satanic rituals are real. So I guess it won't hurt. The main thing is that you want to be with Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back