Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Information !!!! I need answers !!!

satanicperson

Hello,
As knowledge is appreciated everywhere in Spiritual Satanism, I am a physics enthusiast and am currently working for solving the formula behind the time travel and it's quite difficult to prove as Einstein have blocked or restricted the physics to extent. In order to complete it, I am going for ancient physics texts and contemplating everything that might help. But I need guidance towards it. Been a Spiritual Satanist for a month now, I want to know wether Father Satan and his Demons can be communicated for guidance on this topic ? Many texts say that Humans have acquired knowledge directly from Gods. I wish if I could be helped. Please reply.
Thank you !!!
Hail Satan !!!!!

satanicperson said:
Hello,
As knowledge is appreciated everywhere in Spiritual Satanism, I am a physics enthusiast and am currently working for solving the formula behind the time travel and it's quite difficult to prove as Einstein have blocked or restricted the physics to extent. In order to complete it, I am going for ancient physics texts and contemplating everything that might help. But I need guidance towards it. Been a Spiritual Satanist for a month now, I want to know wether Father Satan and his Demons can be communicated for guidance on this topic ? Many texts say that Humans have acquired knowledge directly from Gods. I wish if I could be helped. Please reply.
Thank you !!!
Hail Satan !!!!!
Yes you can communicate with Father Satan and the Gods. You ll need to open your soul, (your chakras) and for astral communications you need to open the clairvoyance and clairaudience points, the sixth chakra, 3rd eye, and crown chakra. Read on joyofsatan.org at the meditations section.
As for time travel, it s not really possible, you can change others memories of the past, and can enter a trance and look at it, but can t change it. Better focus on the futer, empower yourself and fight the enemy.

satanicperson said:
Time travel in that manner that you think of is impossible. Even the Gods can't do that, so there is no guidance to be received about it either.

Padfoot said:
satanicperson said:
Hello,
Thank you !!!
Hail Satan !!!!!

From what I know Einstein didn't block or restrict shit. He was a filthy jew. It's been written before in the forums that physical time travel is impossible but Past Life Regression is a sort of ''time travel'' note the quoute-unquoute.

I'm pretty sure that if Time Travel was actually possible the world would not be in the place it is right now. :D

Since everything comes from the ether which manifests physically that it would make sense that you could theoretically see the future?

It's all just speculation though. Who knows what the reality actually is

That is exactly what he did. He was a filthy jew and he restricted the knowledge to a larger extent. He was a manipulator. And time travel exists and is very well possible. We just don't think towards it and it makes a whole lot difficult. I think there are certain rules which must not be broken as series of events make the future and even the slightest alteration in timeline can lead to severe future results. So, what's happening is needed and that people cannot interfere from future.

Shael said:
satanicperson said:
Time travel in that manner that you think of is impossible. Even the Gods can't do that, so there is no guidance to be received about it either.

I think many things can be achieved when we think and perceive towards it. Time travel is one of those. It's as amusing as interstellar travel and I think it is possible. I have spent years into study. I am a scientist myself. Disclosing any further would be problematic. I am a Spiritual Satanist and is dedicating my life to it. I have to find this. And I believe in Father Satan and that he and his Demons will help as he created everything.
Hail Satan !!! :)

satanicperson said:
Shael said:
satanicperson said:

I think many things can be achieved when we think and perceive towards it. Time travel is one of those. It's as amusing as interstellar travel and I think it is possible. I have spent years into study. I am a scientist myself. Disclosing any further would be problematic. I am a Spiritual Satanist and is dedicating my life to it. I have to find this. And I believe in Father Satan and that he and his Demons will help as he created everything.

Well the only thing I know is that there are means to be faster than the speed of light.
Satan and his demons directly interact with us and this instantly.
This alone shows how strong they are!

HAIL SATAN!

satanicperson said:
Shael said:
satanicperson said:

I had read one of Maxine's post one time stating that Lilith (Hail!) or one of our Gods communicated to her that "Time is not always linear.." or something in between those lines. However in my opinion I don't think travel to the past is something achievable as in physically doing it as though the universe itself reverses all it's manifestation back to a specific point in time. That'd confirm your Solipsistic model of universe (an universe created due to external intervention, a virtualization if you will). So no. The universe was not created by Satan , rather He's the highest Participant at the Universe's unending existence. He is however our Creator, and a Creator of civilizations. Hail!

I believe the time travel is achievable. Microscopic events take place to form a larger event and larger events form timelines. The thing is, timeline is completely dependent on observer. If observer doesn't observe what's happening, event will take place in a natural manner without alteration.
Yes indeed Father Satan created all Humanity and civilizations and that's what I meant by "everything", i.e. everything which is around us in everyday life. Ofcourse excluding the Greys and Reptilians and all thise heinous creatures.
I have a different approach to time travel. Something gods have figured out already. We take science and spirituality as different concepts, but I think if one must combine them to understand the depths of both and correlation between them. As far as what time is and how one can manipulate it, I cannot explain it further as it may be very problematic. All I can give you guys is "Our approach to Space-Time being a 4th Dimension is very wrong and time is should not be considered a dimension, instead, it's something more.
This is end from my side for all replies. I hope I can figure my research out and invent something out of sci-fi books and novels. XD
Anyways, have a great time ahead guys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back