Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Praying to Satan

Paige Quiterio

I have been reading articles on the Joy of Satan website for a while, however I haven’t been able to find any information on praying to Satan. Is there a certain way to go about it?
Some days ago I was suicidal and I felt that Satan came to me, calmed me down and made me warm as I went to sleep, I felt safe and content.
I’d like to have many many more interactions with him..I’m just confused on how to go about strengthening my relationship with Father Satan.

Paige Quiterio said:
I have been reading articles on the Joy of Satan website for a while, however I haven’t been able to find any information on praying to Satan. Is there a certain way to go about it?
Some days ago I was suicidal and I felt that Satan came to me, calmed me down and made me warm as I went to sleep, I felt safe and content.
I’d like to have many many more interactions with him..I’m just confused on how to go about strengthening my relationship with Father Satan.
Meditate on His Sigil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back