Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interrupted rtr

Anna

Interrupted during the ritual. Well, it wasn't my fault! Well, it turned out that they interrupted and there was no way to continue. I almost finished. What to do?

Anna said:
Interrupted during the ritual. Well, it wasn't my fault! Well, it turned out that they interrupted and there was no way to continue. I almost finished. What to do?
Do another one

Anna said:
If the interruption was short (1-2 minutes) you can just continue and finish it. Otherwise it's better to restart. As a rule of thumb it's okay to continue as long as you can still feel the energies of the ritual.

So if we continue after being interrupted, is the ritual valid or do we have to start from the beginning.

I've always wondered about interruptions. I figure with the F-Rtr being more sensitive than previous rtrs it requires a restart. Sure the energy is irradiated out but perhaps it doesn't stay for long.

I recall back in 2018 during the Spring April/May time period. Performing 216 42 NoG RTR and being interrupted at around the 160ish mark. Only for like less than 20 seconds. But it bothered me a lot that day after finishing it off and programming the energy because I recall a while before that one of the HP.s mentioning the important of not being interrupted while doing the series of RTRs or more specifically while doing the RTR itself. Same with the information on breaks in between RTRs like waiting a small period of time in between or firing off all in one. Certain questions people would post.

It really is not some huge problem. The important part is that you are doing it. So just do it. My opinion is you should continue and finish it. Then do it again, do it an extra time.

Gear88 said:
But it bothered me a lot that day after finishing it off and programming the energy because I recall a while before that one of the HP.s mentioning the important of not being interrupted while doing the series of RTRs or more specifically while doing the RTR itself. Same with the information on breaks in between RTRs like waiting a small period of time in between or firing off all in one. Certain questions people would post.
I can understand that it feels a little odd if you don't do it in a flow. I only speak the RTR as I can't vibrate it with a loud voice, the people around me may question whether I am doing some kind of Witchcraft. Is it necessary to program the RTR though. I mean we are doing the affirmation. Isn't that enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back