Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m not *completely* white....

Hey, so I’m only 1/8th german as well as 1/4th swedish and the rest is mostly Indian, I’m a human mutt basically. I DO know that some of my ancestors are white. I would like to know if my muddy self would affect my place in hell. I’ve been browsing the JoS site and it idealizes whites (feel free to correct me) and that personally worries me... :?

Please tell me if I am wrong. Thank you for your time :)

MayHisNameLiveForever said:
Hey, so I’m only 1/8th german as well as 1/4th swedish and the rest is mostly Indian, I’m a human mutt basically. I DO know that some of my ancestors are white. I would like to know if my muddy self would affect my place in hell. I’ve been browsing the JoS site and it idealizes whites (feel free to correct me) and that personally worries me... :?

Based on what you wrote, you are not white. You are Indian, and that is completely fine. Just stick to Indian partners for sex and procreation. All Gentiles are accepted in Satanism. The only people that are not accepted are Jews.

To explain the term, Gentile = Not a Jew
(All people who arent jewish, are Gentiles)

Satanism is the original religion of all Gentiles. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians, etc. are all welcome. You can do the dedication ritual with no issues, and work on advancing your soul.

All gentiles (not-jews) are of Satan do not worry my friend.
However Father Satan and our Gods gave their DNA to us humans - this is how the white race was created.

Satan has created all races (except the jews), however the white was has the DNA from Satan and our gods

You are, what you think you are (change your mindset). The JoS idealizes people who do there part with F-RTR everyday (Please first dedicate without you have no protection and after F-RTR always returning curses 1 & 2). As long you do your part everything will be fine.

GG Allin said:

You are, what you think you are (change your mindset). The JoS idealizes people who do there part with F-RTR everyday (Please first dedicate without you have no protection and after F-RTR always returning curses 1 & 2). As long you do your part everything will be fine.

You are not what you think you are. You can not become a dog nor a monkey.
A black person can not become a white person.

NinRick said:
GG Allin said:

You are not what you think you are. You can not become a dog nor a monkey.
A black person can not become a white person.

Yes you´re right, I was talking about the negativ mindset.

Shael said:

Based on what you wrote, you are not white. You are Indian, and that is completely fine. Just stick to Indian partners for sex and procreation. All Gentiles are accepted in Satanism. The only people that are not accepted are Jews.

To explain the term, Gentile = Not a Jew
(All people who arent jewish, are Gentiles)

Satanism is the original religion of all Gentiles. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians, etc. are all welcome. You can do the dedication ritual with no issues, and work on advancing your soul.

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back