Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I join when the place I live does not have black or red candles olny white candles are there

Voca master said:
Pliz help
You can do the dedication ritual in your astral temple. Also, if you want to do it properly, you should first do it in the astral temple, and wait untill you have black or red candles to do it phisically. But you can use the candles that you have if there isn t any other option. The Gods understand our situations.

Voca master said:
Pliz help
You can use any candle if necessary, and you can also dedicate in an astral temple if it's not possible for you to do it physically yet.

There are also tons of online shops where you can get black candles sent to you for cheap.

It does not matter what candle you use. I used a little birthday cake candle, and so did my friend.

Poked a hole through a waterbottle cap with a pen, then put the birthday cake candle through the hole so the cap is at the bottom of the candle. So it holds the candle up like a base. Then I did the same thing a couple years later when I helped my friend do his dedication.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back