Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

June 21-24th 2020 - Group Rituals

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

I'll keep this message brief so it's read and acted on quickly. One can start today, in the 20th. We will be doing rituals from the 21st to the 24th. This is a rather mediocre planetary configuration [except of the 21st], but, due to the importance of the 21st, rituals done will regardless have power. 21st is a great spike for us.

Dates and the correct timing are important. To go about this simply, many people assume power is about spamming things. This is not always the case. Timing is extremely important, almost as crucial as the work itself. "There is a time on heavens for all things".

Going on the wrong time is equal to doing something with largely minimized power. Doing something spiritual on the correct window, can empower something as many as 100, 200 or 1000 times stronger than when done randomly.

The idea that one needs to shoot a million rounds to hit a dummy target is, generally speaking, false. A few can suffice. Timing and knowledge of natural cycles eliminates much of the otherwise indefinite and/or extremely lengthy effort to achieve a goal.

The Ritual we will be doing will be the Race Awakening Ritual. The Finalr RTR must also be ramped up with many repetitions for the next days. The enemy's attacks have been rather unrelenting, but also, their spiritual power has been breaking more and more.

We are in mid 2020, and until 2021, things will progressively heat up on many things. I am not fond of believing personally that something random is going to happen and the world will just move into some make believe perfection into a few years. One has to be naive. No large scale change has happened without chaos involved, and without progressive accumulation.

The internet itself, and everything in it, remains under siege, a situation which started in an ever increasing fashion around 2 years ago. As it's to be expected, this will definitely escalate. The era of information has been so far the era of the exposure of the enemy.

I would rather not go into details, but just know, everyone will be protected, and the Gods are looking out for everyone. Protect yourself also, learn from things that happen, and take your lessons to mean something for you. Build yourself up also.

Soon, there will be decent planets to proceed with other rituals everyone needs and has done before. We will do these also, but for now, we have to do this. 3 days is great, and with enough intensity, we will empower already existing work done. The enemy is clearly on many cases trembling, but there is still work to be done. Nobody must be dissuaded. One lives, one fights, this is the way to freedom of this world of current affairs.

Just look on the situation with how the enemy tried to pull a Race war, WW3, global health crisis, and so forth, all in less than 6 months. They are in desperate need of fear, energy, and opportunities, which they will go into rabid for. Our work has to be done to keep the situation in ice and force the enemy back.

We stay strong and focused. Also, remember, energies that are out there from prior rituals, are there. These build on top of these. We have been doing this for a very long time, and much of it has been manifesting.

Within this context, we only have to continue, do our duty, and be more tactical and more resolute than the enemy.

Victory will follow.

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

I think it would be good to have an automatic emailing list that sends the important messages because I've been getting extremely bad vibes about the future of the internet. One could sign up on these and these messages could be sent automatically if someone knows how to do this.

Such beautiful Rituals :D
The Race Awakening, one of my favs. Thank You HP!
Hail to Victory!

I am ready, I cannot wait... Sieg Heil!

On a side note, on the topic of advancing ourselves and the effectiveness of the positions of the planets... If you haven't seen it yet, I have created a tool to make Planetary Squares much easier to manage, and I am personally halfway through a Mercury square with it and it has helped immensely in organization and ease.

Master Squares: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=171837

When there is some downtime, you may want to check which planets are in an optimal position for a square. Squares are a very effective way to advance yourself materially or spiritually. Hopefully this tool will be of help to you! :)

Hail Satan & Lilith! Sieg Heil!

I’d happily go through chaos and destruction as long as we are victorious, im growing tired of all this bullshit of covid, Floyd, Christianism, shameless shilling by public figures, shameless and totally disgusting mass manipulation.

I used to be a little bit more of a pussy...the RTRs really made me realize that we’re warriors

Pure rage-fueled RTRs are the best thing in existence. Now back to work :twisted:

Putting it down on my schedual starting tomorrow, RTR's were already increased recently anyways (funny how that lined up, huh). Now lets burn rubber baby! Awww yeahhh!

For FAQ on the last race awakening rituals - see this post before asking.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18398

Do we keep the same runic carving for the next rituals?

Victory is ours. We are taking back our planet. The gentiles are winning and the Jews are extinct.

Hail Satan

This is not a time to feel sorry for oneself, they fate of many lives rest on this. We create the opportunities to realize their mistakes and take action.

I have no more to say on this that hasn't already been said, but please take care of yourselves foremost and do not become a bleeding heart. We will make it through this.

Thanks to HP Cobra

Hail Satan!

Hopefully, this will wake up a lot of people! By the way HP, is tomorrow a powerful date because of the solstice? And if yes what spell/meditations would be powerful to start tomorrow?

Shadowcat said:
Fuck yea lets do it.. as for extra RTR reps have already been on it.

Victory or Valhalla!

I've been excited for the next race awakening ritual for awhile now especially considering the fact that the jews are trying to start a race war.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

I'll keep this message brief so it's read and acted on quickly. One can start today, in the 20th. We will be doing rituals from the 21st to the 24th. This is a rather mediocre planetary configuration [except of the 21st], but, due to the importance of the 21st, rituals done will regardless have power. 21st is a great spike for us.

I look forward to participating in the ritual. :)
This will be my first time doing this ritual, I read it over and I just want to make sure I understand it correctly so I'm going to repeat my understanding and if I'm wrong, please correct me thank you :)

First I write, or carve the runes of Óðal Sól Óss.
Then I recite the prayer.
Next I vibrate the runes not individually but as one string of (Óðal Sól Óss) I do this for 88 times
Then, I vibrate Satanas, and then say the affirmation, and then I vibrate Satanas again. And I can do this for a total of 1,3,or 10 times.
Then after all of this I Vibrate Aum? It doesn't say how long I should vibrate Aum?
And then close out with a big Hail Satan!

Is that correct? Thank you :)

Hello i am in africa , and i check the yearly 2020 calender , which i found , 20th june to be summer solistice but at the sametime void of course moon .I wounder when to start a magical workings, 20th or 21st but 21st is not summer solistice here.HAIL SATAN

There are these future cards from the enemy jews called the illuminati card game it was made in 1980 something
All cards are future cards i think it is infused with yhwh magic we must destroy the jewish spells infuses in the cards so
We satanist can stop the new world order!

Hail Father Satan
Hail Maxine Dietrich

RavenSky666 said:
First I write, or carve the runes of Óðal Sól Óss.
Then I recite the prayer.
Next I vibrate the runes not individually but as one string of (Óðal Sól Óss) I do this for 88 times
Then, I vibrate Satanas, and then say the affirmation, and then I vibrate Satanas again. And I can do this for a total of 1,3,or 10 times.
Then after all of this I Vibrate Aum? It doesn't say how long I should vibrate Aum?
And then close out with a big Hail Satan!
Yes, all correct. You just vibrate AUM once at the end in a drawn out exhale.

ChaosBringer666 said:
RavenSky666 said:

Aum after the second Satanas every time, doesn’t matter as much how long just feel the vibrations
That's incorrect. The Aum is only done at the end after all affirmations are completed.

CameronMatlock said:
There are these future cards from the enemy jews called the illuminati card game it was made in 1980 something
All cards are future cards i think it is infused with yhwh magic we must destroy the jewish spells infuses in the cards so
We satanist can stop the new world order!

Hail Father Satan
Hail Maxine Dietrich

I think whatever your talking about is complete bullshit lol.

Sunman666 said:
Hello i am in africa , and i check the yearly 2020 calender , which i found , 20th june to be summer solistice but at the sametime void of course moon .I wounder when to start a magical workings, 20th or 21st but 21st is not summer solistice here.HAIL SATAN

You can begin on either date. The void of course moon doesn’t affect anything.

I work a job that involves me being on call. If I get called in, can I pause the ritual and finish it when I get back home? Or do I have to start over from the beginning?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are in mid 2020, and until 2021, things will progressively heat up on many things. I am not fond of believing personally that something random is going to happen and the world will just move into some make believe perfection into a few years.
Prices started to go up on basic products, this while people are losing their jobs or overtime is cut completely for those working in warehouses etc. so they get far less money than they used to get. This can only lead to economic crisis. How they expect people to buy more expensive products since they have less and less money. Or some don't have money at all. Those who won't afford to pay the rent anymore might get kicked out from their houses so homelessness would go rampant.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/world-government-summit-expo-2020-to-be-the-biggest-yet-1.64922820

World Government summit taking place in 22-25 November 2020. So in my opinion, what theorycally would happen is that before this date (22-25 November) they will invent a second wave of coronahoax and they will push it in the media as being far more dangerous that the first wave, which is still going with countries still actively enforcing more and more dump measures. Then they would say that coronahoax suffered some mutation due to cold weather or whatever reason and is way more dangerous. Apparently viruses can suffer thousands of mutations in only one year but goyim gotta crap their pants about the flu coronahoax virus and goyim gotta be scared of the fake news and fake numbers spread all over the world. If this happens then in theory at this Summit they might decide to instaurate a `temporary` world government to deal with the coronahoax as already proposed by a british former Prime Minister.

Try to do the final rtr 9 the race awakening and start a working of your own tonight or whenever this is where you are when moon is conjunct sun at 0 cancer. On astro.com I calculated that to be 2:03 AM eastern time. You can adjust that for your own time zone easily.

www.moontracks.com can be used to see where planets are currently. You should have time to do all three things or maybe more when moon is at 0 cancer it's a little over an hour I believe for 1 degree.

Good luck this is a little boost in power. Think about what you want to do then. It's also near or during a solar eclipse. You can feel the energy from that a little even now.

Arin said:
Shadowcat said:
Fuck yea lets do it.. as for extra RTR reps have already been on it.

Victory or Valhalla!

I've been excited for the next race awakening ritual for awhile now especially considering the fact that the jews are trying to start a race war.

ohh yeah. were gunna roast em :twisted:

Sundara said:
For FAQ on the last race awakening rituals - see this post before asking.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18398

Do we keep the same runic carving for the next rituals?
Yes. You can have them carved in a little block of wood, and keep that same one for every time you do it.

Good night, brothers:
Yes, I will certainly do it with even greater pleasure, but as I am a beginner I practically need to clarify some doubts:
with me I brought six more people who made the commitment to our Father Satan, and here in Brazil the miscegenation of races; as it is immense and confusing then we have dark and light browns, in this case the dark browns do the black race ritual too ? White even just me and one more.
2 - the reversal rituals shown in the link are for doing all or do we choose some and if so how many? the pronunciations through the MP3 but if some fail to cancel the effectiveness of the ritual? We will do it in groups tomorrow.
3 - what is the best astrological time to start since as a beginner I do not know the astrological question well, so can someone help me?
Satanic greetings.
L.Paimon.
Save Satan, the God of gods!
Save Paimon!

I am of the white race, I will do focus on white awakening. but can I do black awakening as well or avoid it and leave it for black satanist... I imagine it does not matters considering there no awakening for Asian so they probably can do either one or both, so I do not see why I cant no do black as well.

I love this. I just did the first White Race Awakening Ritual and the energy from the Runes feels STRONG! I don't usually feel this much, I assume it's because we're working together, Brothers and Sisters! :D

And I agree with Jack, we should have the important messages emailed and saved in case anything happens. One can never be too sure. If any one you hasn't saved the ENTIRE JoS on hard disk, I suggest you do that next time you're on the computer not doing rituals.

Can't wait to do the next ritual now.. it's empowering! :lol:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Shael said:
Yes, all correct. You just vibrate AUM once at the end in a drawn out exhale.

Thank you! :) I just have one more question, I did the ritual tonight and I was wondering, what do I do with the runes after I have written them? Do I keep and re-use them when I do the ritual tomorrow, or do I need to re-draw them every time that I do the ritual?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back