Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot cards

MeyuChan

So I‘m really interested in tarot cards and I would love to have them but I don’t really know how to use them or what they do...
Could someone please explain me what they do and which I should get if I decide to get them?
Thank you very much for your great advices!! :D

The tarot is awesome, a book which I use and that was suggested by HPS Maxine is: Tarot plain and simple by Anthony Louis.
Mainstream tarot cards like the thoth one by crowley or the raider waite deck have a lot of jewish crap in it. What HPS Maxine suggested is the Hanson Roberts, which I also have and I like.

Aquarius said:
The tarot is awesome, a book which I use and that was suggested by HPS Maxine is: Tarot plain and simple by Anthony Louis.
Mainstream tarot cards like the thoth one by crowley or the raider waite deck have a lot of jewish crap in it. What HPS Maxine suggested is the Hanson Roberts, which I also have and I like.

Thank you so much! This definitely helps a lot and i will search for these things!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back