Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance

Joao Dantas

Hello everyone, I started the meditation in trance today, I will talk about some sensations that I had during this meditation, I know that I did right, I always like to believe that I did right, but I did not see any of these sensations described on the site.
First, every time I created a feeling of falling, I didn't feel dizzy, I felt it after about 10 seconds.
Second, I felt a slight acute buzzing during the "trance" (I put it in quotes because I don't think I went into a trance, but I almost got there)
Third, after leaving the meditation session I felt my hands hard, as if they had lost some of their motor skills, but after a stretch, they returned to normal.
Thank you for answering me!

Joao Dantas said:
Hello everyone, I started the meditation in trance today, I will talk about some sensations that I had during this meditation, I know that I did right, I always like to believe that I did right, but I did not see any of these sensations described on the site.
First, every time I created a feeling of falling, I didn't feel dizzy, I felt it after about 10 seconds.
Second, I felt a slight acute buzzing during the "trance" (I put it in quotes because I don't think I went into a trance, but I almost got there)
Third, after leaving the meditation session I felt my hands hard, as if they had lost some of their motor skills, but after a stretch, they returned to normal.
Thank you for answering me!

Everyone is differnt, so are the experience.
Was this the answer on your question?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back