Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slavic peoples

Anna

Hello. Please help me figure out what race I am. I myself am Russian and all my grandparents are also Russian, like my parents. But there were Tatar-Mongols and Poles in the family. After all, as far as I know, all Slavic peoples belong to the white race? Is not it?
And one more question.
Is it possible to mix nationalities of the same race? For example, Russian and Pole, Ukrainian and Serb, etc.?
Please help me figure it out, I'm a newbie!!!

Tartars are not mongols, what the hell are you talking about

As long as we're descended from the Scythians as a white Aryan Race , I think yes surely you can mix , Poles , Ukranians , Romanians and wouldn't be a problem from a racial standpoint. You may want to avoid mixed individuals like from southern Italy for example (not all of them obviously yet you could tell immediatly some are just not white). As for the mongolic trace, unfortunately we all have it in eastern Europe , but still is jus a trace , nothing to really to get obsessed over. Some idiot mongols raped their way trough Europe...it happened some centuries ago so by this time , even tough impactful , not that much of a difference really in the long terms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back