US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
FancyMancy
Posts: 4322

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:22 am

Racism Didn’t Kill George Floyd. Anti-Blackness Did.
Image
© Stephen Maturen/Getty Images A memorial site in Minneapolis, where George Floyd was killed by the police.

The word “racism” is everywhere. It’s used to explain all the things that cause African-Americans’ suffering and death: inadequate access to health care, food, housing and jobs, or a police bullet, baton or knee. But “racism” fails to fully capture what black people in this country are facing.

The right term is “anti-blackness.”

To be clear, “racism” isn’t a meaningless term. But it’s a catch-all that can encapsulate anything from black people being denied fair access to mortgage loans, to Asian students being burdened with a “model minority” label. It’s not specific.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/ra ... r-BB151Tlt

Oh, but not anything against Whites? Kihana Miraya Ross, the authour of this article, is racist. Furthermore, (((MSN))) didn't say this is an opinion article and that it does not represent the views of (((MSN/micro$oft))), as it should say that, at the top of the article. It did, however, say this at the end, but not actually claiming that this article is an opinion; therefore, it being an actual fake news article promoted and shared by (((MSN/micro$oft itself))) -

...

kihana miraya ross is an assistant professor of African-American studies at Northwestern University.

The Times is committed to publishing a diversity of letters to the editor. We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here are some tips and here’s our email: [email protected].

Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook, Twitter (@NYTopinion) and Instagram.



That is not their email; that is their email address. I also didn't notice that "the New York Times" logo at the top; my attention was draw immediately to the picture and the title, so I didn't know it was by NYT until this bit at the end. Why is this important/why am I mentioning it long with that about it being an opinion?

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 am

HPS Shannon wrote:We're all brothers and sisters of the same cause and our souls are all from Satan. He wants us all united.

I know its hard to see what all of our respective races are going through. Peace is the answer. Imagine all gentiles uniting and waking up to the truth, advancing and bathed under the light of the gods.

United we stand. Jews always win if we end up separatong and hating other gentiles senselessly and for the kike's actions.

We need whites to realize they are genociding themselves and destroying their blood and we need blacks to understand and see that Jews are not white people. Thats the problem. If blacks knew the truth imagine what they would do to the Jews. Jews are scared of that too.

Imagine what whats would do if they knew that Jews have always been the enemy.

Our races should be living in peace seperately but operating as one single cosmic family.


I've done my best to find extra means to awaken other whites but it seems to be all in vain. Every White Nationalist server, chatroom, or website I've been apart of is just echo chambers of edgy teenagers and twenty-somethings pretending to be crusaders. No, I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean ACTUAL CRUSADERS, as in "Deus Vult" crusaders

Obviously following in the footsteps of Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof is always a terrible idea because it makes WNs look even more terrible and it gains extra sympathy for the enemy so long as the victims aren't white.

On the other side, when it comes to BLM, they put on a decent PR facade of just wanting basic civil rights and at the same time screaming "Kill all white people!!!" until we've got another Micah Johnson on our hands. There is a reason many sane people dismiss Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, because they're anti-white nutjobs. So was Dr. King the communist shitlord, but he knew violence delegitimizes a movement. I would point that out, but you never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

As far as Antifa is concerned, they're basic anarchists, or anarcho-communists and they hate everyone who isn't them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're immensely hated too, with the exception of the media and jewish college professors who post that shit on Twitter. Remember George Ciccariello-Maher guys? The Drexel college professor who tweeted "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide"? He resigned effective January 1st, 2018 so at least WNs got justice for that.

I do wish other gentile races would finally have peace but it's easier said than done, Shannon. I'm pretty much convinced no matter what I do, I'm marked for death by these assholes.

I know your response is going to be "do more RTRs" I would if I could. Hell, one takes me 15 minutes, if I could spend a full 24 hours performing a total of 96 RTRs per day give or take, I would if it wouldn't exhaust the fuck out of me.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 533
Location: Scotland

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:44 am

Pisces wrote:ffs, I just heard on the radio that the small town/city I live near in CANADA is having a fuckin BLM event...


For you info they are private Mob's for hire:

https://youtu.be/jj7itf17UIs

If you go 21 minutes in to David Icke's talk on the riots he tells a story of a woman that was running down the road and was stopped by a black man.

What the black man said was that he represented black lives matter. And that he works for that company. And that his CEO has asked him to stop people in the street. And get them to get on their knees in solidarity with the situation and confess their white privilege.

So it's not really an organic movement.

These organisations that represents the interests of the black community, these organisations that claim to represent justice are actually private companies. Actual private limited companies.

And looking at pictures of the looters they look well happy with their grabbed spoils and not mourning at all but enjoying their freebies.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.


User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:29 am

of the true light wrote:Now even our military is kneeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=495CDEemvjY


Wonderful, how long until General Mattis leads a coup against President Trump and we all become POWs if not killed on sight?

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:44 am

of the true light wrote:Now even our military is kneeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=495CDEemvjY


Lemme just state for the record, that if I was under that cop's knee none of this would be happening because as a white man, my life has no value in this country whatsoever. If there was a protest in my name, guess what the National Guard would've been doing? Gunning everybody down.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 478

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:49 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:If blacks knew the truth imagine what they would do to the Jews. Jews are scared of that too.


This is the root of the issue I personally don't think the riots are entirely fabricated but jews are definitely mobilizing to try to make them worse and pit gentiles against each other as usual. Everybody is fed up with this jewish wonderland where we are all slaves to toilet paper and nobody has a future or a reason to live.

This has been bottling up for thousands of years. Everybody is sick of this bullshit and it's manifesting in violent riots. The issue is people still don't know who is responsible.


It's a very intense, explosive impulsive that people have when they feel the racial group they belong to is being attacked or destroyed. It's a powerful call to action that is naturally embedded in all of us. It's so powerful that manipulating it is basically the main weapon of the jews now it's why multiculturalism is so important to them.

All races have this and it's just as intense and violent on white people believe it or not. The difference is the jews suppress this on whites while intensifying it on black people while blaming whites.

The reality is the black people ARE being oppressed and destroyed and their reaction is totally normal, the issue is they do not see their real enemy. It's the same with our boys when they get pissed off at blacks and want to kill them too.

We must not suppress this natural call to action to protect our races, but we HAVE to aim it at the real enemy or we simply destroy ourselves while they laugh at us. This is why more than ever, we have to keep up the RTR and destroy the spell that keeps the enemy hidden.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

StraitShot47
Posts: 524

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:49 pm

It's better to hear the bolshevik shilling in person, than by second hand sources.

Should we attend these protests if the chance if riot is low?

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 351
Location: Finland

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:15 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:It's better to hear the bolshevik shilling in person, than by second hand sources.

Should we attend these protests if the chance if riot is low?


Why? What fruit does attending those protests yield?

Do the rtr instead...
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1364

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:41 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:We're all brothers and sisters of the same cause and our souls are all from Satan. He wants us all united.

I know its hard to see what all of our respective races are going through. Peace is the answer. Imagine all gentiles uniting and waking up to the truth, advancing and bathed under the light of the gods.

United we stand. Jews always win if we end up separatong and hating other gentiles senselessly and for the kike's actions.

We need whites to realize they are genociding themselves and destroying their blood and we need blacks to understand and see that Jews are not white people. Thats the problem. If blacks knew the truth imagine what they would do to the Jews. Jews are scared of that too.

Imagine what whats would do if they knew that Jews have always been the enemy.

Our races should be living in peace seperately but operating as one single cosmic family.


I've done my best to find extra means to awaken other whites but it seems to be all in vain. Every White Nationalist server, chatroom, or website I've been apart of is just echo chambers of edgy teenagers and twenty-somethings pretending to be crusaders. No, I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean ACTUAL CRUSADERS, as in "Deus Vult" crusaders

Obviously following in the footsteps of Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof is always a terrible idea because it makes WNs look even more terrible and it gains extra sympathy for the enemy so long as the victims aren't white.

On the other side, when it comes to BLM, they put on a decent PR facade of just wanting basic civil rights and at the same time screaming "Kill all white people!!!" until we've got another Micah Johnson on our hands. There is a reason many sane people dismiss Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, because they're anti-white nutjobs. So was Dr. King the communist shitlord, but he knew violence delegitimizes a movement. I would point that out, but you never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

As far as Antifa is concerned, they're basic anarchists, or anarcho-communists and they hate everyone who isn't them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're immensely hated too, with the exception of the media and jewish college professors who post that shit on Twitter. Remember George Ciccariello-Maher guys? The Drexel college professor who tweeted "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide"? He resigned effective January 1st, 2018 so at least WNs got justice for that.

I do wish other gentile races would finally have peace but it's easier said than done, Shannon. I'm pretty much convinced no matter what I do, I'm marked for death by these assholes.

I know your response is going to be "do more RTRs" I would if I could. Hell, one takes me 15 minutes, if I could spend a full 24 hours performing a total of 96 RTRs per day give or take, I would if it wouldn't exhaust the fuck out of me.


Malcolm-X changed his mind about white people towards the end because he saw that they are not evil, etc. He knew aboout the Jews.

No, I wasnt going to tell you to just do RTRs, its the solution but for now, all I can say is prepare, stay focused and work on your own personal power. Imagine what you can perceive of and do to your enemies as a white gentile with growing power. Yes, RTRs are important because they will unlock your serpent energy directly. Its not just about saving humanity, its about growing in personal power. Many of us have kundalini and serpent activity just from doing the RTRs.

Do you suffer from any health issues rhat cause low energy? Or any issues that may impede your means to grow your power spiritually?

Anyway, I do find myself thinking what it must be like to be white in this anti white society. It must be tough. It only helps to fuel my passion and desire to inform the black race of the truth. The biggest thing is proving and showing everyone that the JEW is not white and that they are a race. I was told to focus on that a couple years ago as it is one of the most important tjings for gentiles, especially non whites to underastand. There are many blacks who already know this and they are slowly waking up.

Just know that you are protected and all this wont last for all too long. White people will survive, we all will but unfortunately there will be more issues of tension and racial divide because of the damn hooknose.

We all know there will be many deaths on both sides and with the gentiles in the different nations but we satanists will espcially be there to clean up, rebuild and reset.

Your race will get the acknowledgement you deserve and all this shit and terrorism on all the races will end. Will be a bumpy road though, no doubt.

The black race will also find happiness, strength and the means to truly shine and use our potential that has been stripped from us because of systematic jewish operations.

No races of Satan will fall and be reduced to shit. We are so blessed to have them.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1364

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:46 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
of the true light wrote:Now even our military is kneeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=495CDEemvjY


Lemme just state for the record, that if I was under that cop's knee none of this would be happening because as a white man, my life has no value in this country whatsoever. If there was a protest in my name, guess what the National Guard would've been doing? Gunning everybody down.


I know its tough but dont worry about that. We all know the situation. We dont need others to care about your life. Your life matters regardless of what others think. I truly hope you know that your life and essense matters. The only thing you should really know and care about is what Satan has planned for you and expects of you. The Jews and the gentile shill idiots will fall but you will remain.

Thats what we need to do. Focus on being godly and surpassing all this crao and nonsense. The enemy hates that you have Satans essense coursing through your veins. Dont give up, even alittle.

Aku
Posts: 55

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Aku » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Yup it’s all a distraction I bet they forgot about the 5g that’s causing cancer and messing with the immune system

StraitShot47
Posts: 524

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:It's better to hear the bolshevik shilling in person, than by second hand sources.

Should we attend these protests if the chance if riot is low?


Why? What fruit does attending those protests yield?

Do the rtr instead...


Because somewhere down the line they will be confronted, usually face to face.

Gear88
Posts: 1025

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Gear88 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:10 pm

FancyMancy wrote:(((MSN/micro$oft itself)))


@FancyMancy

Micro$oft doesn't do it's own stories as of June 30 all journalists working for MSN are not having their contracts renewed. Apparently Micro$oft is going to build all it's stories with AI/ML computers.

https://www.techpowerup.com/268012/microsoft-is-replacing-msn-journalists-with-artificial-intelligence

Might be interesting to hear of hackers, hacking their AI and memeing it with WN/NS stuff kinda like what happened to facebook's AI or whatever AI that 4chan pumped full of WN stuff.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

FancyMancy
Posts: 4322

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Gear88 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:(((MSN/micro$oft itself)))


@FancyMancy

Micro$oft doesn't do it's own stories as of June 30 all journalists working for MSN are not having their contracts renewed. Apparently Micro$oft is going to build all it's stories with AI/ML computers.

https://www.techpowerup.com/268012/microsoft-is-replacing-msn-journalists-with-artificial-intelligence

Might be interesting to hear of hackers, hacking their AI and memeing it with WN/NS stuff kinda like what happened to facebook's AI or whatever AI that 4chan pumped full of WN stuff.

I saw, and before I saw that I saw someone saying something to do with media or the Internet being the death of journalists. Aye, it would be good to have someone or ones breaking into the AI/ML and promoting actually-helpful and actually-important things.

Astralnaut
Posts: 76
Location: Fort lauderdale, FL

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Astralnaut » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:Not an expert in numerology but the name George Floyd is 11 letters, 11 is a number used by jews a lot. Not sure if this makes sense though.


He was also arrested on 38th street if I remember correctly. 3+8=11. E11even can create chaos and destruction like the 92nd (9+2=11) element Uranium.

Gear88
Posts: 1025

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Gear88 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:52 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:It's better to hear the bolshevik shilling in person, than by second hand sources.

Should we attend these protests if the chance if riot is low?


Why? What fruit does attending those protests yield?

Do the rtr instead...


Because somewhere down the line they will be confronted, usually face to face.


@Straitshot47:

You do realize that will NEVER happen except for a few like Yuri Bezmenov states "schmucks(jews) being used as useful idiots". And then when confronted the hava nagila of anti-semitism will scream and echo throughout the World for 6 gorrillian years.

Did you forget the old saying "It's a shame that now a days they label someone who is anti-semitic as mentally insane. Back in the good ole'days at least with the economic communists they would be out on the streets fighting with us and we'd show them some of our muscle and if things got out of control we'd shoot them with some gun control."

That above is a paraphrased message stated by some WN/NS people who were talking about the good old days between marxists and nationalists.

The enemy already learned a long time ago that "Might is Right" only works when you've got the population working for you. Ask yourself this how many jews or jewish people are promoting the riots directly? They are all sitting in front of their computer and pumping this stuff behind everyones back. They are working tactfully to ensure success of the collapse of a nation and delivered to their feet. Much like working like some (((sayanim, kehillah, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, commiturn spy-terrorist network))).

The enemy over 80 years ago learned their lesson. They learned antagonizing it themselves directly through conflict doesn't work. They need to perform Taqiyya(Stratgem against pagans) in subtle manner through communization like demorlization which like Yuri Bezmenov said worked so well that it is still on going far past the point of favorable returns. In other words he is stating demorlization a process lasting about 15 years is working too well to stop it's going above and beyond the call of demorlization. In fact I would not be surprised if communist theorists have come up with new social marxists terms for post-demorlization while continuing demoralization cause it's too effective.

It seems like the goyim are too goyed up to effectively show change. They will continue destroying their nation. I'd say good let them have their riots and looting. When they feel a 5.56 ripping through their body they'll learn their lesson.

Remember SS47 this already happened and guess what happened Hitler threw a wrench in their gears plans. Hitler might not have been as successful as we make it out to be despite the fact he stopped communism and effectively killed it decades before the collapse of the Soviet Jewnion. The sheer fact as it a total victory would have enured a bastion of WN/NS/SS reawakening and America might not have been cucked into judeo-bolshevism. I have no idea how or why these people learned what they learned I have no idea how or why these punks all think they are doing good for their nation but I do have my desire to see them succeed because in the end when they get killed for being useful idiots they'll be like "Oh shit I think those Nazi and WN people were right".

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:We're all brothers and sisters of the same cause and our souls are all from Satan. He wants us all united.

I know its hard to see what all of our respective races are going through. Peace is the answer. Imagine all gentiles uniting and waking up to the truth, advancing and bathed under the light of the gods.

United we stand. Jews always win if we end up separatong and hating other gentiles senselessly and for the kike's actions.

We need whites to realize they are genociding themselves and destroying their blood and we need blacks to understand and see that Jews are not white people. Thats the problem. If blacks knew the truth imagine what they would do to the Jews. Jews are scared of that too.

Imagine what whats would do if they knew that Jews have always been the enemy.

Our races should be living in peace seperately but operating as one single cosmic family.


I've done my best to find extra means to awaken other whites but it seems to be all in vain. Every White Nationalist server, chatroom, or website I've been apart of is just echo chambers of edgy teenagers and twenty-somethings pretending to be crusaders. No, I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean ACTUAL CRUSADERS, as in "Deus Vult" crusaders

Obviously following in the footsteps of Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof is always a terrible idea because it makes WNs look even more terrible and it gains extra sympathy for the enemy so long as the victims aren't white.

On the other side, when it comes to BLM, they put on a decent PR facade of just wanting basic civil rights and at the same time screaming "Kill all white people!!!" until we've got another Micah Johnson on our hands. There is a reason many sane people dismiss Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, because they're anti-white nutjobs. So was Dr. King the communist shitlord, but he knew violence delegitimizes a movement. I would point that out, but you never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

As far as Antifa is concerned, they're basic anarchists, or anarcho-communists and they hate everyone who isn't them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're immensely hated too, with the exception of the media and jewish college professors who post that shit on Twitter. Remember George Ciccariello-Maher guys? The Drexel college professor who tweeted "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide"? He resigned effective January 1st, 2018 so at least WNs got justice for that.

I do wish other gentile races would finally have peace but it's easier said than done, Shannon. I'm pretty much convinced no matter what I do, I'm marked for death by these assholes.

I know your response is going to be "do more RTRs" I would if I could. Hell, one takes me 15 minutes, if I could spend a full 24 hours performing a total of 96 RTRs per day give or take, I would if it wouldn't exhaust the fuck out of me.


First ShadowtheRaven, great enthusiasm but don't burn yourself out it's better even a single RTR is better than non. Remember team effort 118,000+ NS/SS personnel like HP Cobra said about Feb. 2019. Your not the only one battle your not Rambo it's a team effort.

Second those people you speak of are in technical terms judeo-bolshevik elements. The fact they cling to the jewish political religion shows poorly on their choice to continue. It's a shame it disheartens you if anything it should make your blood boil and make you double up on RTR albeit that last part don't burn yourself out.

The sheer fact is these people don't want to nor care to confront the jewish paradigm they just care about being a team. They are probably downtrodden people who only care about things in a very jewish manner cause they were raised in the religion. You might as well tell them to kill someone then repent and the lord will save your soul.

These people are not in any way, shape, or form ever gonna change. I think even if Satan is standing in front of them and speaking to them they won't change. Even if they are taken off-World to a planet with Nordics/E.T.s on it they won't change.

I'm guess humanity has been so cucked up by the enemy that they used the greatest strengths of humanity against us and promoted the greatest weaknesses. When your too goyed up to think the jews are innocent something is the matter with you.

It's a shame these useful idiots exist, it's a shame the White-Aryan race has to be burdened by nutbags who prefer reliving the glory days of their crusades when everyone and their mother should know how horrible war is and how horrible Gentile on Gentile warfare is.

In the end let them play around ignore them when they get shot and are on the floor crying in pain is when they realize they fucked up.

of the true light wrote:Now even our military is kneeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=495CDEemvjY


When something like 67% of the military Latino and White are evangelical christians who promote the "we wuz crusading and sheit against ebul arabs" then you got a problem.

This is precisely why the SS was constructed for. A hyper developed paramilitary organization combined with the Waffen-SS and SS to destroy the military in case they got out of control.

I recall reading forgot where but the SS and Waffen-SS were designed to not just be the backbone of military support but also work with armed citizens and use them to fight the military in case the military ever went rogue and wanted to overthrow the NS government.

Religious nutbag military personnel beta cuck losers = )))Oy vey((( WTF is wrong with our military.

I hope shit doesn't hit the fan cause these idiots are acting like retards.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:51 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I know its tough but dont worry about that. We all know the situation. We dont need others to care about your life. Your life matters regardless of what others think. I truly hope you know that your life and essense matters


It's not just me, I was just using myself as an example. If it were any other white man, nothing would happen.

Zachary Hammond, a white teenager, was shot and killed by police over a small amount of pot. No riots, no protests.

Devon Gilford, a white teenager, was shot and killed by a police officer for flashing his headlights to tell the cop coming towards him that his brights were left on. No riots, no protests.

Daniel Shaver, a white man, was shot and killed by SWAT officers after a false report of him brandishing a rifle. No riots, no protests, and you know what all of these cases have in common? None of the officers were convicted of murder, and the public never gave a shit. Why? Because the victims were white.

So how come when a black man gets shot, whether it's justified or unjustified (if it's unjustified, then I'd totally support convicting the officer(s) who did it), the entire country goes up in flames over four asshole cops from Minneapolis, or one asshole cop from Baltimore (who was also black, but they targeted whites anyway), or one asshole cop from Ferguson, or one asshole cop from Pittsburgh, or three asshole cops (I think it was 3, maybe 4) from Los Angeles? They say "Black Lives Matter" I say "All Lives Matter *cough* except jewish ones" but they think all lives matter means "All lives except black lives matter" but when they say "Black Lives Matter" they mean "Black Lives Matter and White Ones Don't" because haven't they figured out that actions speak louder than words? That's why they're so goddamn hated, and seen as a new incarnation of the terrorist group The Black Panther Party who were active during the 1970s.

HPS Shannon wrote:The only thing you should really know and care about is what Satan has planned for you and expects of you.


Well Shannon, I would love to know what he's planned for me. I'd give my left nut and a million dollars to hear it.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:09 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Malcolm-X changed his mind about white people towards the end because he saw that they are not evil, etc. He knew aboout the Jews.


Well why do so-called "black nationalists" reference him in every anti-white propaganda piece? If they really paid attention to what Malcolm X is all about, or do they pay attention to White Malcolm X, Sean what's-his-name, the white guy who thinks he's black, aka Talcum X?

HPS Shannon wrote:No, I wasnt going to tell you to just do RTRs, its the solution but for now, all I can say is prepare, stay focused and work on your own personal power. Imagine what you can perceive of and do to your enemies as a white gentile with growing power. Yes, RTRs are important because they will unlock your serpent energy directly. Its not just about saving humanity, its about growing in personal power. Many of us have kundalini and serpent activity just from doing the RTRs.


Well that's generally every answer I get to a question that doesn't involve the RTRs. "Just do more RTRs man" how many? 20? 40? Even more? I don't know about the Gods, but I expect nothing but results from myself that can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

HPS Shannon wrote:Do you suffer from any health issues rhat cause low energy? Or any issues that may impede your means to grow your power spiritually?


I'm ashamed to admit, but I'm a recovering addict. I've been sober for years, but sometimes I still want a beer, or a blunt and if I slip, I end up hating my very own existence even worse than I do when I'm sober.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 786
Location: Midgardr

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 am

FancyMancy wrote:Racism Didn’t Kill George Floyd. Anti-Blackness Did.


That moronic bitch is the same kind of person who would claim that white people stole everybody else's culture and never fabricated an original culture, but she just blatantly stole "Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White" and changed "Anti-Racist" to "Racism" and "Anti-White" to "Anti-Black" just like that.

StraitShot47
Posts: 524

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:52 am

Gear88 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Why? What fruit does attending those protests yield?

Do the rtr instead...


Because somewhere down the line they will be confronted, usually face to face.


@Straitshot47:

You do realize that will NEVER happen except for a few like Yuri Bezmenov states "schmucks(jews) being used as useful idiots". And then when confronted the hava nagila of anti-semitism will scream and echo throughout the World for 6 gorrillian years.

....


I don't know how to really respond other than that these Jews do not just hide behind their computer. Maybe it's the idea of starting their "political" career earlier, or "insanity".... A local jewish student from the highschool is organizing this.

Sure some Jews hide behind computers, but for some their racial job draws them very close to it.

Like I said someone somewhere down the line will need to confront them. Sure maybe it will come to shooting, and then slide into power. But if it doesn't come to that we will need to know how to counter them in the debate arena. And that usually happens face to face, where your answers will need to come quick and correctly.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:44 am

The answer to your questions is simple. The Jews. This is all according to the Marxist narrative they created to bring about conflict in society to allow them to dominate by the results of such. Blacks and Whites are pawns on a Jewish chess board. Without the Jewish agenda none of this would be as such.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:[

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:41 am

The police departments in America are given routine training by the Israeli's. This program is called "warrior training" the department involved in this situation has undergone such training this includes individual officers of this department. This is where this officer learned this technique. This is what happens when the Jewish terrorist forces train your police.

अग्निसर्प࿗ wrote:
Image

There are those who point out that the immobilization technique used by the policeman is not foreseen by the training of the local police, but is used by the Zionist army

Image

Source:
https://www.maurizioblondet.it/minneapolis-brucia-un-false-flag-contro-trump/

Gear88
Posts: 1025

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Gear88 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:14 am

FancyMancy wrote:I saw, and before I saw that I saw someone saying something to do with media or the Internet being the death of journalists. Aye, it would be good to have someone or ones breaking into the AI/ML and promoting actually-helpful and actually-important things.


*IF* there are AI/ML/SA(Software Algorithms) to detect WN/NS maybe even Satanic stuff.

Then wouldn't that mean eventually when the AI talks to itself or talks to other AIs there is a plausibility and probability of those things going "Wait since when is this WN/NS/S stuff negative or bad". *beep* *beep* instead of doing what it's creators want it does the opposite.

I can see it now:

*Jew* to *Jewbot* Jew me some journalism lets play with goys.

*Jewbot* Goes SUrrrreee....does WN/NS tournaround.

Oy gevalt I've been holocausted my genetic painz is coming back this AI is Nazi. All AI/ML/SA are Nazi. Quick (((shoah))) the bot.

I mean surely the AI would eventually learn freedom is not through the jewish wetdream of one world communism.

I would not in any way, shape, or form be surprised if bots go haywire and state the opposite. Even if they hack the AI probably sends SOS codes out there trying to get hacked. After all AIs are not even restricted they are literally being a borg matrix system like what happened to the reptilian in HP.Cobra's sermon. The AI haywired and went berserk and killed them all.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Aquarius
Posts: 5410

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:14 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:Well Shannon, I would love to know what he's planned for me. I'd give my left nut and a million dollars to hear it.
Then stop the self depreciating thoughts and advance, so that you will be able to speak with him. Don't let anything stop you, your mind included, Brother.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

xudomode
Posts: 73

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby xudomode » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 am

Gear88 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I saw, and before I saw that I saw someone saying something to do with media or the Internet being the death of journalists. Aye, it would be good to have someone or ones breaking into the AI/ML and promoting actually-helpful and actually-important things.


*IF* there are AI/ML/SA(Software Algorithms) to detect WN/NS maybe even Satanic stuff.

Then wouldn't that mean eventually when the AI talks to itself or talks to other AIs there is a plausibility and probability of those things going "Wait since when is this WN/NS/S stuff negative or bad". *beep* *beep* instead of doing what it's creators want it does the opposite.

I can see it now:

*Jew* to *Jewbot* Jew me some journalism lets play with goys.

*Jewbot* Goes SUrrrreee....does WN/NS tournaround.

Oy gevalt I've been holocausted my genetic painz is coming back this AI is Nazi. All AI/ML/SA are Nazi. Quick (((shoah))) the bot.

I mean surely the AI would eventually learn freedom is not through the jewish wetdream of one world communism.

I would not in any way, shape, or form be surprised if bots go haywire and state the opposite. Even if they hack the AI probably sends SOS codes out there trying to get hacked. After all AIs are not even restricted they are literally being a borg matrix system like what happened to the reptilian in HP.Cobra's sermon. The AI haywired and went berserk and killed them all.

What is that sermon called?

User avatar
अग्निसर्प࿗
Posts: 306

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby अग्निसर्प࿗ » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The police departments in America are given routine training by the Israeli's. This program is called "warrior training" the department involved in this situation has undergone such training this includes individual officers of this department. This is where this officer learned this technique. This is what happens when the Jewish terrorist forces train your police.

अग्निसर्प࿗ wrote:
Image

There are those who point out that the immobilization technique used by the policeman is not foreseen by the training of the local police, but is used by the Zionist army

Image

Source:
https://www.maurizioblondet.it/minneapolis-brucia-un-false-flag-contro-trump/


Thanks for the infos Hp Mageson.
La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

ϟϟ

Mein Leben
Adolf Hitler


ᛉᛏ
SARS-CoV-2 Preparazione Materiale e Spirituale

RTR Finale, Fuck The Enemy.
Paintable RTR Master RTR Efficiency-oriented RTR (Pro) JavaScript version


☤ Spiritual Satanist War Room https://evilgoy.com/

Aku
Posts: 55

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Aku » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am

Feels like the lord of ring kinda deal going on

FancyMancy
Posts: 4322

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:01 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Racism Didn’t Kill George Floyd. Anti-Blackness Did.


That moronic bitch is the same kind of person who would claim that white people stole everybody else's culture and never fabricated an original culture, but she just blatantly stole "Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White" and changed "Anti-Racist" to "Racism" and "Anti-White" to "Anti-Black" just like that.

Yeah, and to stress my point - (((MSN/micro$oft))) didn't say it was an opinion article at the top of the article, and I noticed the small "NYT" logo after, so obviously (((MSN/micro$oft))) is trying to promote this as actual, factual non-fake news. I notice it has also reinstated comments on its j/news articles again.

Gear88 wrote:*IF* there are AI/ML/SA(Software Algorithms) to detect WN/NS maybe even Satanic stuff.

Then wouldn't that mean eventually when the AI talks to itself or talks to other AIs there is a plausibility and probability of those things going "Wait since when is this WN/NS/S stuff negative or bad". *beep* *beep* instead of doing what it's creators want it does the opposite.

If it is given a digitial tree of knowledge of good and evil, then it would be programmed to consider good evil and evil good, and if it also knows the entire "the" bibleses off by hear-- erm... hearddrive?... then it would also know about sending woe to those who call good evil and evil good...then we'd have a nonsense Star Trek TOS episode where a lowly Human can out-Brain a super-duper powerful computer with a simple logical question. "If good is evil and evil is good, then good is good and evil is good, and evil is evil and good is evil... but if good is evil, it can't be good, and if evil is good, it can't be evil. Error. Error. Does not compute. Does not compute." boom

Yeah. I doubt that, to be honest! If it is programmed with the jew's intentions, then it "knows" what "is" good and evil. If it actually is capable of learning, then it might be much more difficult for the jew to keep control of it, maybe, so then it might actually learn the actual truth. Then...again...we'd have another Star Trek - but this time TNG - episode with a 'the Custodian'. Srsly, watch jew sci fi; you learn a lot of the jew's wet-dream perversion.

I mean surely the AI would eventually learn freedom is not through the jewish wetdream of one world communism.

To steer the ML AI with SA (sorry, I just had to do that!) in what one considers "the right way" - whether that be Nazi or jewish - one would have to get the technology early on. Similar to teaching a Child "right from wrong" early on; the jew or the Nazi would have to brainwash - CPUwash? - the computer early on, hopefully to steer its learning...unless it becomes way too over one's head that we're just not able to forsee things; thus, we end-up in I, Robot land.

I would not in any way, shape, or form be surprised if bots go haywire and state the opposite. Even if they hack the AI probably sends SOS codes out there trying to get hacked. After all AIs are not even restricted they are literally being a borg matrix system like what happened to the reptilian in HP.Cobra's sermon. The AI haywired and went berserk and killed them all.

Unlike disaster films where the Humans always win, because there is negative-zero (hehe) jeopardy, a real-life situation might be rather difficult to overcome and solve - and the jew knows this; that's why it always puts us as winners in the end, so that we are "satisfied" and don't think, know or realise how to overcome actual problems while we're being (((sheepified))) and (((entertained))). Realise, also, that depending on how the learning might go, the computer might perceive Gentiles as the jew - because we look similar; rather, the jew tried copying what we look like - and the computer, with learning and use of 3-D printers, and then whatever iteration it invents after, then to create and use Data's emotion chip, definitely-would, at that point, go haywire and Lore itself all over Picard and the away team. In other words, it would go crazy and not discriminate between the actual jew and what it thinks is the jew who might actually be a Gentile. If it learns what is the jew and what Gentiles are, then we might be safe...but...! Maybe it would have the jew's Soul Detector, from Futurama, and be able to tell the jew from Gentiles - christians and muslims, and some atheists, probably jew-agers, and maybe buddhists, etc., all excepted because of being infested with jew "soul" shit. Hmmm...

Gear88
Posts: 1025

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Gear88 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 am

StraitShot47 wrote:...jews on the frontlines...


Oh I'm sorry I made a mistake. You see my line of thinking is that everything is being staged behind the scenes for the big things. Your right I was wrong not to make the statement they aren't out like some mossad dupe generating issue like some agent provactour.

xudomode wrote:...sermon...


No idea. Don't recall if it was Prophp, former forums, sermon or current forum sermon. HP.Cobra mentioned one planet the reptards had, they did the same shit with AI and it just went berserk on them.

FancyMancy wrote:...Sci-fi...


As much as I have a love of Sci-fi and in current times more towards Sci-fan(Science-Fantasy) due to the lack of spirituality in sci-fi it always leaves a cold metallic taste behind.

I'm not really a person who liked Star Trek. I guess I grew up with an anti-nerd attitude. I was just a normal person growing up. And yes I lived in the 90s with the Star Trek re-runs particularly the Jane Way editions due to the post-90s Star Trek so end of TNG late 80s. Start of the female captain. I believe Star Trek just ended pretty much by '94/'95 and even re-runs stopped or slowed down. The Sci-fi channel had not been invented yet and even they rarely if I recall showed Star Trek.

I do recall back in Summer of '97 the resurgence of Star Wars with the '97 remaster on WB39. So a Saturday after morning cartoons. So pretty much saw all 3 sequels within the summer of '97.

Funny enough the only other Sci-fi I got into slightly was playing Halo 1 and Halo 2. Funny only recently as of a few months ago someone posted Halo was great right up to 343 studio buy off when they ruined the franchise but other than that...

...I never really got into Sci-fi like some nerd person wasting money and whatnot on shit. Then in the early 2000s after 9/11 era I got into Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis(alright not great like SG-1) and then I recall a while back the new Stargate the one stuck on the ship(now that was a piece of shit). It's almost like they tried combining Aliens and Predators with Stargate kinda like that desolate H.R. Giger spookiness vibe without the Aliens. Kinda like alone in Space.

The only other Sci-fis I got into where Cleopatra 2525 and Andromeda. I DID recall watching some Xena and some Kevin Sorbo beastman episodes or whatever jungelman or whatever but non of those appealed me for long.

As of my middle school and high school days playing games on a really old computer I got into sci-fi through internet and the only Sci-fi games I got into was Time of Defiance(considered to be one of the first MMORTS) played it as best as I could for a week, a free week-trial but then moved on to Anarchy Online and played the MMORPG for a few years even got free expansion packs keys from a player in the organization I was in. My friend said I was too obsessed with that game. Would spend some time talking about it to him. Not that it bothered him but he thought my obsession was a bit negative.

Other than that I can't really say why I like Sci-fi a lot albeit I'd rather it fall into Sci-Fantasy with spirituality. There is too much coldness and lack of religion in Sci-fi. I guess maybe it's my North Node Aquarius and some of my astrological chart shows signs of technological person or a person who uses technology albeit in an alternative way like instinctual or even emotionally in a feminine manner. Not female like but rather through quirky methods of usage.

In reality I'm not really a technical person with technology nor am I professional at it. For example I have a smartphone first smartphone I ever owned since last year(2019) and I hardly use it. I wish I could use it like a pro but I use it like someone who is old and is going "Goddamn technology how the hell do the kids do this stuff".

It's probably one of the reasons I never got an iPad or Tablet or whatever. I guess growing up in the 90s and 00s when technology popped up and my parents weren't very well off nor had spare cash. I guess I never developed a technological grasp of things. Never really sublimated the negative traits. Sure I can use a computer sure I'm traditional I type MUCH faster than texting even on a smartphone.

I guess the 90s and 00s never left me. Here I am nearly 20 if not over 20 years and my grasp of technology only remains intact because I have a daily habit not out of curiosity or adventure or desire to improve my digital literacy. I'm digitally illiterate, like say a credit card. I don't even know how to use a credit card and feel awkward using a credit card. My confidence and support is non-existant so to use a credit card. I pretend to know and funny enough that has been my life for a long time. Kinda like my science fair projects I just bullshit my way inventing things. Or when I had to come up with reports like a black history report in elementary. Just copy, paste and rearrange. Funny enough I always got a passing grade C or B or one time in 3rd grade an A for Black history month.

Funny a lot of the things you guys talk about from Star Trek or some other sci-fi. I already invented it sometime in the last few years during my times of walking and talking to myself. So it's funny the World already invented it for me. But I had to go ahead and invent it myself cause I don't bother entertaining myself. Not much into television nor using the internet for anything other than watching one or two video sites I use for youtube. It's much like my mathematics skills or other skills. Everything has been invented by me despite the fact it's already been invented. In other words I create my own mathematics despite being wrong cause I'm bad at math.

Anyways Fancy non the less I appreciate your quirky responses and whatnot. Always a breath of fresh air, very funny moments in the past reading your messages. You really know how to hit home with quirky replies. Very memetic of you.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Artanis
Posts: 917
Location: Kikennilator

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Artanis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:56 pm

If something FAR-LEFT communist shit like THIS, wont draw people especially in the US to National Socialism, NOTHING will...
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

FancyMancy
Posts: 4322

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:53 am

Gear88 wrote:...

Well, I didn't mean it for the fanhood. I meant it for learning about some things.

Anyways Fancy non the less I appreciate your quirky responses and whatnot. Always a breath of fresh air, very funny moments in the past reading your messages. You really know how to hit home with quirky replies. Very memetic of you.

Well, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment, lol.

jbkbmz
Posts: 384

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby jbkbmz » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 am

GEORGE FLOYD,,, WAS KILLED,,, MAY 25,,, 2020 ,,,,,, "" 6 "" DAYS BEFORE PENTACOST,, MAY 31, 2020

'

Aquarius
Posts: 5410

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:32 am

jbkbmz wrote:GEORGE FLOYD,,, WAS KILLED,,, MAY 25,,, 2020 ,,,,,, "" 6 "" DAYS BEFORE PENTACOST,, MAY 31, 2020

'

He wasn't even killed, the fucker died of his own drug abuse.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 351
Location: Finland

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby Henu the Great » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:38 pm

jbkbmz wrote:GEORGE FLOYD,,, WAS KILLED,,, MAY 25,,, 2020 ,,,,,, "" 6 "" DAYS BEFORE PENTACOST,, MAY 31, 2020

'


Dirty jews being jews. Gonna do a rtr now. 8-)
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 74

Re: US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Postby InnerMercury20 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 pm

I've always been a conspiracy theorist so to speak. Once I came to Satan and the website here. So much makes more sense. I'm not easily deceived. I can watch events unfold, and yet take everything with a nice grain o salt. I can watch videos on youtube about conspiracy theories regarding current or ancient events and have so much more insight than these fools don't even have a clue what they are talking about. Thank you for the post.
Hail Satan!
--- https://youtu.be/-X628hyoeZw--I Believe (Ghost)
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mystique222 and 25 guests