Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me please! In a panic!

Anna

Hey. Understand the situation. I dedicated to the satanist. Did 3-4 times RTR, from the phone. Then 1 time on paper. Always read 1 time. Everything was always good, as it was. Today was the time, and I did RTR on paper, reading 9 times. I felt sick, a burning sensation appeared in the chest area. I did RTR again a second time after 40 minutes, I read 3 times. It has become easier. Am I really a Jew? But why didn’t anything happen to me 3-4 times? On the contrary, then I felt relieved... Help me, please...

How many times have you done the RTR in total since being dedicated? It is said that it can be uncomfortable the first few times because you are just now removing the curses from your soul, although I didn’t have that experience. The RTR for me at first felt like extreme power and ready to kick somebodies ass, It has mellowed our for me now though Just keep on doing it and see the results. :D

Don't worry you're not a jew, it's a common enemy attack, you have to really ignore it.

When you clean away bad energies, those energies first come to the surface. So it could feel uncomfortable, but really it is a good thing happening. Keep doing it and it will get better.

BlackSnake said:
Do you clean your aura after RTR's?
Yes. After that it becomes easier. Although something every time after RTR convinces me not to clear my aura ... How obsessed a voice sounds in my head

Anna said:
Hey. Understand the situation. I dedicated to the satanist. Did 3-4 times RTR, from the phone. Then 1 time on paper. Always read 1 time. Everything was always good, as it was. Today was the time, and I did RTR on paper, reading 9 times. I felt sick, a burning sensation appeared in the chest area. I did RTR again a second time after 40 minutes, I read 3 times. It has become easier. Am I really a Jew? But why didn’t anything happen to me 3-4 times? On the contrary, then I felt relieved... Help me, please...

Look, I understood it when I put it like this: it is like going through a detox diet, in order to expel toxins, they have to go through your body one last time, so you still feel their effecti while getting cleansed. The same happens with curses and negativ energy, which you remove through aura cleaning and RTRs.

Anna said:
BlackSnake said:
Do you clean your aura after RTR's?
Yes. After that it becomes easier. Although something every time after RTR convinces me not to clear my aura ... How obsessed a voice sounds in my head
That is some bad message saying that. Do not listen to it. You know you really hace to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back