Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tired of this shit

Satanic Path

Not everyone is as smart as the people on this community.
I'm tired of running into homophobes, stupid people.
The country where I live, Italy, has the pope and the Vatican churc, so people are very influenced by these pedos.
I always get told by my very religious aunt that gay Is not okay, that a trauma, as my parents' divorce, caused my disturbed sexuality.
This country, and also the world itself, it's full of people who don't think twice before attacking gay people.
There are many suicides, as not every "faggot" Is strong enough to go on with his life.
I've heard of third sex people who were exorcised because their parents thought that their disturbed sexuality was caused by a Demon.
Yeah, Italy Is like this.
I thought that my family was quite open minded, till I found out I was gay.
When my cousins got drunk at parties, they always talked about me to their stupid and moron friends, telling them " I know he looks like a fag, but he likes pussy!"

Fortunately my mom Is not like them, and she loves me the way I am.
But there's a world out there, and many people would erase people like me.
As if I had chosen to be gay.
Well, they think I did.

All this sickness brought me to think: what will It Be like for people like you when the Fourth Reich will come?
I am scared.
Will we be still judged and hated?

Satanic Path said:
All this sickness brought me to think: what will It Be like for people like you when the Fourth Reich will come?
I am scared.

No, it is the other way around. Closed minded people will be frowned upon and hated. Homosexuality is normal. I want to add that jew influenced faggotry is not.

Satanic Path said:
The country where I live, Italy, has the pope and the Vatican churc, so people are very influenced by these pedos.
I always get told by my very religious aunt that gay Is not okay, that a trauma, as my parents' divorce, caused my disturbed sexuality.
This country, and also the world itself, it's full of people who don't think twice before attacking gay people.
There are many suicides, as not every "faggot" Is strong enough to go on with his life.
I've heard of third sex people who were exorcised because their parents thought that their disturbed sexuality was caused by a Demon.
When my cousins got drunk at parties, they always talked about me to their stupid and moron friends, telling them " I know he looks like a fag, but he likes pussy!"

Well, they think I did.

I am scared.
Xianity will perish, so will all the shit and indoctrination the enemy did to us as a whole. You won t be judged, you won t be hated, you and everyone here will be able to stand proud as they are!

Satanic Path said:
I am scared.

No, the mistreatment of others and needless abuse/violence towards people/animals/children is the cause of the degeneration of the soul. Humanity is on a low level of spirituality. Once we get rid of the aliens that have attacked our world and enlightening people to the truth, things will start to change, but that must mean mindsets must be changed too, and not everyone is willing to change. Once the fourth Reich comes, those who aren't willing to be a decent living being aren't gonna survive long.

Being that the Semitic religions are already a piece of shit, regular people can be brats and shitheads too.

I mean, a regular human can call another person a faggot for being gay because no true repercussions would come from that. However, try saying that face to face with a God that works for Satan who happens to be gay as well. It's quite obvious the power a Demon holds and what they can do with it. A person might say, "oh well, we're in America [possibly]! Free speech!" There are lines and boundaries that must be drawn. People have limits and things that can push them. The humans that who claim they're allowed to do or say anything they want no matter who gets offended just don't understand that being a decent human is essential.

The best way to go about disagreeing with some would be like, "Okay, I understand what you're saying but..."

The same goes for the Gods. While we are allowed to live our lives the way we want, we must always treat the Demons with respect, no matter what. Treating people with respect grants you reputation and trust. Those are vital for working with the Gods.

Not everyone is going to like each other. That's okay. That's being you. However, that does not give you an excuse to bully or harass others for not liking them. We must respect each other. It's quite possible that some of the Demons under Satan don't like each other, but I bet you they still respect one another. Heck, it's quite possible some Demons might not be too fond of some Satanists while other Demons are. Would the Demons hurt or harass the Satanist? No!

In the Al-Jilwah, Satan allows his people to follow the dictates of their nature. If you have boundaries, then that's what makes a part of you. As for being gay, bi, straight, or even third gender, that's a part of YOU. That's engraved in your SOUL. In Satanism, each of us have our boundaries and ways in which we talk to others. Satan does not want us fighting with each other. Beelzebub punishes ongoing tension and conflict between Satanists.

There is no way mindless hating or harassment of others for being different would be tolerated by the Gods or being practiced at all during the Fourth Reich.

Satanic Path said:

Well, they think I did.

I am scared.

Don't let them get to you. Homosexuality is NOT caused by a mental illness or trauma. There is many many animal species that have gay members. Heck theres even an entire pod of male gay dolphins.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41184&p=165466&hilit=Dolphins#p165466

Eventually once people are more understanding of it it wont be this way, christianity is a lot of the problem ( obviously ). Take care.

Venomys said:
Satanic Path said:
I am scared.

No, the mistreatment of others and needless abuse/violence towards people/animals/children is the cause of the degeneration of the soul. Humanity is on a low level of spirituality. Once we get rid of the aliens that have attacked our world and enlightening people to the truth, things will start to change, but that must mean mindsets must be changed too, and not everyone is willing to change. Once the fourth Reich comes, those who aren't willing to be a decent living being aren't gonna survive long.

Being that the Semitic religions are already a piece of shit, regular people can be brats and shitheads too.

I mean, a regular human can call another person a faggot for being gay because no true repercussions would come from that. However, try saying that face to face with a God that works for Satan who happens to be gay as well. It's quite obvious the power a Demon holds and what they can do with it. A person might say, "oh well, we're in America [possibly]! Free speech!" There are lines and boundaries that must be drawn. People have limits and things that can push them. The humans that who claim they're allowed to do or say anything they want no matter who gets offended just don't understand that being a decent human is essential.

The best way to go about disagreeing with some would be like, "Okay, I understand what you're saying but..."

The same goes for the Gods. While we are allowed to live our lives the way we want, we must always treat the Demons with respect, no matter what. Treating people with respect grants you reputation and trust. Those are vital for working with the Gods.

Not everyone is going to like each other. That's okay. That's being you. However, that does not give you an excuse to bully or harass others for not liking them. We must respect each other. It's quite possible that some of the Demons under Satan don't like each other, but I bet you they still respect one another. Heck, it's quite possible some Demons might not be too fond of some Satanists while other Demons are. Would the Demons hurt or harass the Satanist? No!

In the Al-Jilwah, Satan allows his people to follow the dictates of their nature. If you have boundaries, then that's what makes a part of you. As for being gay, bi, straight, or even third gender, that's a part of YOU. That's engraved in your SOUL. In Satanism, each of us have our boundaries and ways in which we talk to others. Satan does not want us fighting with each other. Beelzebub punishes ongoing tension and conflict between Satanists.

There is no way mindless hating or harassment of others for being different would be tolerated by the Gods or being practiced at all during the Fourth Reich.

You gave me something to think about.
I guess if you say to a gay Demon :<< Faggot>> then you're dead.
And that Is totally fair.
Being stupid can be deadly.

Satanic Path said:
Venomys said:
Satanic Path said:
I am scared.

You gave me something to think about.
I guess if you say to a gay Demon :<< Faggot>> then you're dead.
And that Is totally fair.
Being stupid can be deadly.

When you speak to a Demon they get how you feel. They don't do what other people do, where if you say one thing but mean something else, they have no clue of your mistake and start hating on you for their version of what you said, what they think you meant.

I've flipped out against Demons and stuff but not really meant it, and I survived. This doesn't mean anyone can just go around doing that, but it means that they do get how you feel and the potential confusion the current world can cause those types who come to SS who are so different to it currently. The way I think seems to be totally incongruent with the world around me sometimes, but I would look insane, or it would take a long time if I were to explain to someone the system I wish to adhere to (an SS type of system). It generated a lot of anger in me at some points, you know when people act out of anger it's impulsive, they don't mean or understand fully what they're doing. In the same way if you say faggot to a demon (like even if you're just talking and you swear or say a racial slur) if its in the context of being against the demon then they will be pissed but might overlook it if they don't care so much, but if its in the context of just in general talking with them about stuff they won't care at all.

Anyway yeah, this stuff about Italy is depressing. What's funny is much of Italian culture from the Greco-Roman art style: The nude statues and everything. The Italian men who dig that art form but are clueless towards and emotionally precious about gay people are laughable. I'm sure if you carry enough pride, it wouldn't matter. I'm sorta third sex, and personally I find a disproportionate amount of people do get scared by it. When they mock it, it's really them talking to themselves because they have sexual issues. It's the same with kids bullying eachother, the bully gets abused at home and/or his parents got divorced, so he's actually, really more of a crybaby than the other kid he bullies who has a better home. People hating on gays is the same but with Italy and it's xianity you had one of the most homophilic cultures going and still do. Like if the bully actually had a good family and has no idea why he's doing it, he's just randomly jealous of the kid. That's what Italy is like in the underlying sense for gays. It's a lot to do with where you live as well, getting picked on for it. Some places in a country are full of more open minded people than others, usually places where there are more younger people but it varies even based on other things.

There are also Pagans who are either christarded or marxist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back