Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Absolutely no privacy

delc

I’ll start off by saying that I’m returning to Satanism after having strayed away for a while after seeing some undeniable signs, and I’ve found that an issue I always had before has become even worse this time around.

I am not exaggerating when I say I have virtually no privacy in my house. The bedrooms in my house are so close together that my dad can see me from his room, which is where he is the majority of the time because quarantine has him working at his computer. I can’t just close my door either because I’ve always kept my door open unless I needed to close it for a specific reason due to my cats, so I can’t start closing it all of a sudden without seeming suspicious. Other rooms in the house are only worse because my other relatives spend lots of time out there too. Some of my relatives go to bed very early and some very late so there’s virtually no time when everyone’s asleep, either.

Simple things like void mediation were easy enough to do in the morning and night laying in bed, but I don’t want to be confined to just those. The situation in my house isn’t always this bad, but I don’t want to do nothing and wait for things to change. Moving out definitely isn’t an option either. How can I get around this?

delc said:
Do your meditations and workings mentally. Vibrate the words in your head with strong intent and it will still be effective. This also applies to the RTR by the way, which you should do daily no matter what.

Your parents are living beings too, you can talk to them. Don't be scared of that. Just tell your dad you are wanting to try out meditation, and that it distracts you if the door is open during that. You aren't even lying with that either. Then just do it all mentally for now and sit down in a nice meditative pose (like cross-legged or something) during it, so if any of them were curious and checked on you they would see you are really just meditating.

From there, you will have nicely started to establish the norm of having your door closed sometimes. All you need is some courage. :)

if you have to do some rituals you can do themin the bathroom when you have a shower.
to meditation you can meditate in your astral temple.
if you whant to do mantras you can do in the astral temple but they arn't really good.
you have to all you can do now, and when you'll be alone at home you can start to do mantras.
if you have to study you can do rtr in a low voice and it will seem that you are studing.

I'm sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Hail Satan and the gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back