Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 136

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Fri May 22, 2020 5:20 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
unnamed satanist wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.



how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?


Sorry, I didnt see this post.

Polio wasnt causer by a virus. It was caused by the spraying of paris green, DMT and other heavy metal poisonings on the crops in certain areas that caused the paralysis and neurological disorders. Which is why people only got the polio in the summer time and in certain rural areas with orchards, etc.

The polio vaccine came out a year after polio was gone in the population. People got sick and more similar outbreaks when they were vaccinated.

The same situation with small pox altough there were different factors lile with hygiene, bad water quality, etc. You can look that up and do research. The good thing is its out there for people to gain that informatiom through honest research.


I know i have said nothing in this thread but I am sorry to say that claim is one which needs EXTREME proof for you to ever justify saying. You are saying the entire Polio vaccine was a hoax? That is an extreme claim. Many skeptics say 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' and then accept 0 evidence for the provably existing afterlife, ESP, aliens, etc no matter how good the proof is, but in this case, the skeptics would indeed be right to say your claim is extraordinary.

Polio was a horribly deadly disease that left people permanently damaged. The onus is absolutely on you to prove this conspiracy theory extensively every time you say it.

Now, as for the Vaccine Conspiracy theory. I do not think you were wrong when you once claimed that vaccines caused autism, as the sheer number of cases where people immediately report permanent damage after getting one is undeniable. 'Skeptics' say they are all lying and this is clearly false. The most obvious proof is the increase in autism rates. Rates of autism going from 1 in 10'000 to 1 in 100 and then much worse is obviously not due to genetics or 'improved testing methods', improving testing methods do not make the number of cases go up 100x. Given that we do not all just get to know what is in those vaccines, sometimes conspiracy theorists are shot down as having bad theories as to the exact method through which the vaccines function. This is just obvious nonsense. If they were really open about this, they would let anyone take the vaccines home and check their components at a lab run by a medical scientist not associated with the conspiracy.The fact that they don't is strong evidence of the possible existence of said conspiracy.

It is important to outline that this all indicates that if the conspiracy is true, that some 'conspiracy theorists' are inevitably just paid govt shills meant to dilute the credibility of vaccine conspiracy theories. However, it's still clear that all of this is logical. The conspiracy theory would be more coherent if it was possible to prove the companies who manufactured the vaccines in question and distributed them had engaged in proven misconduct before. It is obvious though that there should not be infinite evidence even with the internet existing. If it was abundantly clear that the conspiracy was going on it would have been stopped already. The internet is making all of this easier, but it still takes time and effort for conspiracies to be proven and their promoters to be found out.

I think your vague unstated sources about the exact mechanisms of how this vaccine would cause problems are wrong. It's a vaccine, a microchip cannot be injected through a tiny syringe. But that doesn't change that it probably WILL cause serious damage.

Let's just summarize the Cohencidences around this virus and the vaccine.
1:Timing. This virus showed up about a month after Trump's impeachment was finally over. Is that really a coincidence? My opinion on this right now is that the virus is a real virus and was made in the USA, but it was either designed to not be a serious threat or it was a failure at causing serious damage, with the latter more likely to me. If it was just bat soup, there is no way it would just happen to occur around a month after the end of impeachment. It could've happened right in the middle of last year. Instead, what probably happened is the Vaping deaths were Coronavirus covered up as something else since they didn't want anyone knowing about it too early before it could spread. This tracks with how the Democrats were all saying Trump was racist to close borders to China before turning around and saying he was too slow later when they started overexaggerating its effects. Those who were in on the conspiracy wanted it to cause some real life serious damage to justify mass panic and a forced Covid Vaccine, and when that didn't work, they overhyped the extent of the danger and locked everything down to cause mass economic damage and make everyone lose their jobs. They wanted those socioeconomic consequences either way whether they could cause a mass pandemic or not. Meanwhile April was when it was really hyped up as lethal, tying in with Purim jewish occultism as this site has stated.

2:Reasoning. One might ask why the Jews would want to unleash a killer virus for real if that put them in serious danger of dying to the virus. There is an answer to this. One, the Jews at the top don't care about normal jews. Two, the Jews up top probably were informed in advance of every single possible treatment to COVID long before it was released and have been totally ready to be effectively immune to its effects. That may not be true and the Jews may have just made the virus totally nonlethal on purpose since they did not have some method to deal with a serious virus. If that's the case, it still makes sense why they wanted this panic. They wanted the mass economic disruption and everyone basically agrees at this point that this is a strong motive. Some might say it really was bat soup but that just does not line up with the timeline as i outlined in point 1, the chance of it suddenly appearing in the news cycle so quickly after impeachment is just too low. Nature does not politely wait for elections to end to cause natural disasters, it just does what it does. So, in all likelihood, this is a manmade virus.

I doubt it could have been a complete hoax, as it's not like medical scientists don't exist. There have to have been some sample cases of people getting the disease for real for the symptoms to be reported by doctors who could not ALL have been in on the conspiracy, i don't think you can just entirely hoax something like that. Obviously there were at least some deaths but that doesn't change that it's being greatly overexaggerated.

3:The end goal:Obviously the main point is both to cause a lot of panic and fear and damage the economy of the US and other 1st world countries, but it could also be a prime way to force people to get the vaccine. This is a prime opportunity for them to force everyone to get a vaccine. Normally they just hit kids with all the shots, and they can't force adults to do so en mass, adults are more likely to notice the change in themselves from being a functional person to autism or some other mental damage and have freedom over this. A pandemic is a clear motive the Jews can use to force even the adults to get a vaccine just as Mancy mentioned how ((Alan Dershowitz)) said it's suddenly constitutional for the government to force you into a medical office and shove a needle into your arm. So this gives them a prime attack vector.

Now, one might say this ignores common sense. One might object that if the Jews damaged everyone's cognitive function at once, it would be obvious and there would be a mass pursuit to find whoever was responsible as everyone realized they were damage. But this objection can be countered. Clearly, they are waiting until the end game with micro chips that Elon Musk seems to be well on the way towards inventing to fully enslave everyone. If they just damaged everyone at once in an obvious way, it could be doom for them, even if they say they made a mistake with the vaccine or some nonsense claim. So, they will take their usual approach:Doing as much horrible damage as they can without fully alerting everyone.

Let's just look at the past with Jews. They always do this, they cause as much damage as they can without letting a critical mass of people be fully aware of their intent, and while this limits the direct damage they can do to their host nation, it's fine by them. For example, with autism, the reason they force the most vaccine damage on the kids is obviously because it can then be blamed on genetics or some such nonsense and swept under the rug. If they tried to inflict autism on every adult getting a vaccine, it would be game over for them, an adult knows when they have taken serious damage like that and they would be exposed in a week. It's also just like the pedophillia angle with children and the blood rituals they have done on kids through history. Similarily, Christianity was advertised in a sneaky way in Rome. No doubt it sounded like a 'religion of peace' that would surely be fine. Then when the Jews finally seized power from the stupid Romans who let them, they immediately sent Europe into a public water-less sewage-less anti-science Dark Age for over a thousand years where they ruled them on plantations like cattle. They got as close as they could to exterminating Europeans and the spread of Islam was likely also intentional as a means to wipe them out once they became Christians. Genghis Khan also could have been a death blow to Europeans due to them being split up into so many warring states, and the Black Plague nearly did them in due to the insanity of people killing all the cats as once mentioned by an HP here. No, not every existential threat to Whites was caused by Jews as should be obvious with the last two examples i gave that are non Jewish threats, but they are the result of Jews making Whites as weak as possible with religion and literal total destruction of all the civilization they could manage to destroy. To all ye 'Friendly Christians' who did not cognitive dissonance away from this article in 10 seconds, perhaps reconsider believing in a religion that literally tells you all science is innately evil, that the ideal man submitted to the Jews and let himself be executed to 'redeem sin', and that you should all wait until the Rapture when every Jew will have 2800 slaves. It also says that procreation is evil. It's as far as the Jews could go with telling Europeans to destroy themselves without outright telling them to erase themselves as a race.

So what is the clear result of all this? Jews do however much damage they can without being found out, they prefer a secretive approach because they are not exactly the type to rule everyone directly and be so strong they can't just be easily driven out once people wake up.

It's only modern science that is giving them the ultimate chance for the permanent kill shot on humanity, and they sure are going for it, as shown with the massive Jewish involvement in the creation of nuclear weapons in the USA, then USSR, and now Israel. The idea that they would use vaccines to poison the people is not unbelievable. Their whole religion centers around events like plagues, curses, poisons, etc being inflicted upon their hated enemies like in their famous revenge fantasy story against Egypt. Of course they would do that, and vaccines even offer them a way to poison many of their enemies without having to poison the same water supply they drink from. Other attack vectors include them making many of the products whose companies they control have unhealthy substances in them so they can poison the 'goyim' they hate as much as possible. Meanwhile, they leave the Kosher Food unpoisoned as Scott Roberts has thoroughly explained in the past. That makes ALL jews unharmed by the poisoning, even the ones not in on the conspiracy, as long as they only eat kosher like Judaism tells them to.

It is just beyond obvious that there is indeed a Jewish poisoning conspiracy going on and this is in all likelihood a very standard Jewish procedure throughout history given their lack of direct power as a parasite race. Vaccines are just the tip of the iceberg here and the Kosher food conspiracy is a key example of how they are ruining everyone they can. Decreasing intelligence is of course on the agenda whether through race mixing, propoganda, dumbing down education, etc. They will move on to doing permanent genetic damage to the kids with the vaccines as soon as they can, if they have not done so already, to make it so even future generations remain poisoned and ruined forever. Just like what the Reptillians did with the Greys.

I hope this clarifies to everyone there is indeed a Jewish poisoning conspiracy and that vaccine skepticism is not at all unfounded. It is an obvious attack vector for Jews to poison their enemies with and the real question should be why the Jews would NOT poison some vaccines when they clearly own the pharmaceutical and medical companies.




So, they will probably do as much damage as they can get away with through the Coronavirus vaccine while the jews at the top just refuse to take it or let their kids have it.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1309

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 pm

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
unnamed satanist wrote:

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?


Sorry, I didnt see this post.

Polio wasnt causer by a virus. It was caused by the spraying of paris green, DMT and other heavy metal poisonings on the crops in certain areas that caused the paralysis and neurological disorders. Which is why people only got the polio in the summer time and in certain rural areas with orchards, etc.

The polio vaccine came out a year after polio was gone in the population. People got sick and more similar outbreaks when they were vaccinated.

The same situation with small pox altough there were different factors lile with hygiene, bad water quality, etc. You can look that up and do research. The good thing is its out there for people to gain that informatiom through honest research.


I know i have said nothing in this thread but I am sorry to say that claim is one which needs EXTREME proof for you to ever justify saying. You are saying the entire Polio vaccine was a hoax? That is an extreme claim. Many skeptics say 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' and then accept 0 evidence for the provably existing afterlife, ESP, aliens, etc no matter how good the proof is, but in this case, the skeptics would indeed be right to say your claim is extraordinary.

Polio was a horribly deadly disease that left people permanently damaged. The onus is absolutely on you to prove this conspiracy theory extensively every time you say it.

Now, as for the Vaccine Conspiracy theory. I do not think you were wrong when you once claimed that vaccines caused autism, as the sheer number of cases where people immediately report permanent damage after getting one is undeniable. 'Skeptics' say they are all lying and this is clearly false. The most obvious proof is the increase in autism rates. Rates of autism going from 1 in 10'000 to 1 in 100 and then much worse is obviously not due to genetics or 'improved testing methods', improving testing methods do not make the number of cases go up 100x. Given that we do not all just get to know what is in those vaccines, sometimes conspiracy theorists are shot down as having bad theories as to the exact method through which the vaccines function. This is just obvious nonsense. If they were really open about this, they would let anyone take the vaccines home and check their components at a lab run by a medical scientist not associated with the conspiracy.The fact that they don't is strong evidence of the possible existence of said conspiracy.

It is important to outline that this all indicates that if the conspiracy is true, that some 'conspiracy theorists' are inevitably just paid govt shills meant to dilute the credibility of vaccine conspiracy theories. However, it's still clear that all of this is logical. The conspiracy theory would be more coherent if it was possible to prove the companies who manufactured the vaccines in question and distributed them had engaged in proven misconduct before. It is obvious though that there should not be infinite evidence even with the internet existing. If it was abundantly clear that the conspiracy was going on it would have been stopped already. The internet is making all of this easier, but it still takes time and effort for conspiracies to be proven and their promoters to be found out.

I think your vague unstated sources about the exact mechanisms of how this vaccine would cause problems are wrong. It's a vaccine, a microchip cannot be injected through a tiny syringe. But that doesn't change that it probably WILL cause serious damage.

Let's just summarize the Cohencidences around this virus and the vaccine.
1:Timing. This virus showed up about a month after Trump's impeachment was finally over. Is that really a coincidence? My opinion on this right now is that the virus is a real virus and was made in the USA, but it was either designed to not be a serious threat or it was a failure at causing serious damage, with the latter more likely to me. If it was just bat soup, there is no way it would just happen to occur around a month after the end of impeachment. It could've happened right in the middle of last year. Instead, what probably happened is the Vaping deaths were Coronavirus covered up as something else since they didn't want anyone knowing about it too early before it could spread. This tracks with how the Democrats were all saying Trump was racist to close borders to China before turning around and saying he was too slow later when they started overexaggerating its effects. Those who were in on the conspiracy wanted it to cause some real life serious damage to justify mass panic and a forced Covid Vaccine, and when that didn't work, they overhyped the extent of the danger and locked everything down to cause mass economic damage and make everyone lose their jobs. They wanted those socioeconomic consequences either way whether they could cause a mass pandemic or not. Meanwhile April was when it was really hyped up as lethal, tying in with Purim jewish occultism as this site has stated.

2:Reasoning. One might ask why the Jews would want to unleash a killer virus for real if that put them in serious danger of dying to the virus. There is an answer to this. One, the Jews at the top don't care about normal jews. Two, the Jews up top probably were informed in advance of every single possible treatment to COVID long before it was released and have been totally ready to be effectively immune to its effects. That may not be true and the Jews may have just made the virus totally nonlethal on purpose since they did not have some method to deal with a serious virus. If that's the case, it still makes sense why they wanted this panic. They wanted the mass economic disruption and everyone basically agrees at this point that this is a strong motive. Some might say it really was bat soup but that just does not line up with the timeline as i outlined in point 1, the chance of it suddenly appearing in the news cycle so quickly after impeachment is just too low. Nature does not politely wait for elections to end to cause natural disasters, it just does what it does. So, in all likelihood, this is a manmade virus.

I doubt it could have been a complete hoax, as it's not like medical scientists don't exist. There have to have been some sample cases of people getting the disease for real for the symptoms to be reported by doctors who could not ALL have been in on the conspiracy, i don't think you can just entirely hoax something like that. Obviously there were at least some deaths but that doesn't change that it's being greatly overexaggerated.

3:The end goal:Obviously the main point is both to cause a lot of panic and fear and damage the economy of the US and other 1st world countries, but it could also be a prime way to force people to get the vaccine. This is a prime opportunity for them to force everyone to get a vaccine. Normally they just hit kids with all the shots, and they can't force adults to do so en mass, adults are more likely to notice the change in themselves from being a functional person to autism or some other mental damage and have freedom over this. A pandemic is a clear motive the Jews can use to force even the adults to get a vaccine just as Mancy mentioned how ((Alan Dershowitz)) said it's suddenly constitutional for the government to force you into a medical office and shove a needle into your arm. So this gives them a prime attack vector.

Now, one might say this ignores common sense. One might object that if the Jews damaged everyone's cognitive function at once, it would be obvious and there would be a mass pursuit to find whoever was responsible as everyone realized they were damage. But this objection can be countered. Clearly, they are waiting until the end game with micro chips that Elon Musk seems to be well on the way towards inventing to fully enslave everyone. If they just damaged everyone at once in an obvious way, it could be doom for them, even if they say they made a mistake with the vaccine or some nonsense claim. So, they will take their usual approach:Doing as much horrible damage as they can without fully alerting everyone.

Let's just look at the past with Jews. They always do this, they cause as much damage as they can without letting a critical mass of people be fully aware of their intent, and while this limits the direct damage they can do to their host nation, it's fine by them. For example, with autism, the reason they force the most vaccine damage on the kids is obviously because it can then be blamed on genetics or some such nonsense and swept under the rug. If they tried to inflict autism on every adult getting a vaccine, it would be game over for them, an adult knows when they have taken serious damage like that and they would be exposed in a week. It's also just like the pedophillia angle with children and the blood rituals they have done on kids through history. Similarily, Christianity was advertised in a sneaky way in Rome. No doubt it sounded like a 'religion of peace' that would surely be fine. Then when the Jews finally seized power from the stupid Romans who let them, they immediately sent Europe into a public water-less sewage-less anti-science Dark Age for over a thousand years where they ruled them on plantations like cattle. They got as close as they could to exterminating Europeans and the spread of Islam was likely also intentional as a means to wipe them out once they became Christians. Genghis Khan also could have been a death blow to Europeans due to them being split up into so many warring states, and the Black Plague nearly did them in due to the insanity of people killing all the cats as once mentioned by an HP here. No, not every existential threat to Whites was caused by Jews as should be obvious with the last two examples i gave that are non Jewish threats, but they are the result of Jews making Whites as weak as possible with religion and literal total destruction of all the civilization they could manage to destroy. To all ye 'Friendly Christians' who did not cognitive dissonance away from this article in 10 seconds, perhaps reconsider believing in a religion that literally tells you all science is innately evil, that the ideal man submitted to the Jews and let himself be executed to 'redeem sin', and that you should all wait until the Rapture when every Jew will have 2800 slaves. It also says that procreation is evil. It's as far as the Jews could go with telling Europeans to destroy themselves without outright telling them to erase themselves as a race.

So what is the clear result of all this? Jews do however much damage they can without being found out, they prefer a secretive approach because they are not exactly the type to rule everyone directly and be so strong they can't just be easily driven out once people wake up.

It's only modern science that is giving them the ultimate chance for the permanent kill shot on humanity, and they sure are going for it, as shown with the massive Jewish involvement in the creation of nuclear weapons in the USA, then USSR, and now Israel. The idea that they would use vaccines to poison the people is not unbelievable. Their whole religion centers around events like plagues, curses, poisons, etc being inflicted upon their hated enemies like in their famous revenge fantasy story against Egypt. Of course they would do that, and vaccines even offer them a way to poison many of their enemies without having to poison the same water supply they drink from. Other attack vectors include them making many of the products whose companies they control have unhealthy substances in them so they can poison the 'goyim' they hate as much as possible. Meanwhile, they leave the Kosher Food unpoisoned as Scott Roberts has thoroughly explained in the past. That makes ALL jews unharmed by the poisoning, even the ones not in on the conspiracy, as long as they only eat kosher like Judaism tells them to.

It is just beyond obvious that there is indeed a Jewish poisoning conspiracy going on and this is in all likelihood a very standard Jewish procedure throughout history given their lack of direct power as a parasite race. Vaccines are just the tip of the iceberg here and the Kosher food conspiracy is a key example of how they are ruining everyone they can. Decreasing intelligence is of course on the agenda whether through race mixing, propoganda, dumbing down education, etc. They will move on to doing permanent genetic damage to the kids with the vaccines as soon as they can, if they have not done so already, to make it so even future generations remain poisoned and ruined forever. Just like what the Reptillians did with the Greys.

I hope this clarifies to everyone there is indeed a Jewish poisoning conspiracy and that vaccine skepticism is not at all unfounded. It is an obvious attack vector for Jews to poison their enemies with and the real question should be why the Jews would NOT poison some vaccines when they clearly own the pharmaceutical and medical companies.




So, they will probably do as much damage as they can get away with through the Coronavirus vaccine while the jews at the top just refuse to take it or let their kids have it.


Would you like to continue this discussion in the health forum so that I can list the proof and evidence? That would get rif of the long thread here and start a new one where people can chime in and go into all of this more. I would be more than happy to.

So just let me know.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1309

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat May 23, 2020 12:35 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:...


So, they will probably do as much damage as they can get away with through the Coronavirus vaccine while the jews at the top just refuse to take it or let their kids have it.


I agree with your questions here and with the general sentiment of your reply, Consistent.

Polio caused a lot of suffering and death for mankind. I have a hard time believing it's from pesticides. However this can only continue on the health forum.

I also do not believe, for reasons explained, most of what is circulating. The Vaccine is experimental, and that's about it. I do not believe people will into immediate zombies from it, but the serious health problems that could emerge from untested vaccines, are very valid.

A minimum of 5 years or 10 years of testing would be absolutely necessary to know where we are going with this. But clearly, the agenda is to sell quickly and there is a power play going. Amidst a general health emergency, power blocs are doing plays on humanity. This is nothing new.

Keep it legal. I am moving the relative topics to the Health forum for further conversation and source exchange.


Thank you HP HC. Anyone interested in the topic can go there. It is and will be a legal and scientific discussion.

Polio was proven to not be contagious at all. On the health forum I will go into such and put out all the data.

They said that polio was contagious and caused by virus because all they did was take the brain and spinal tissue mixed in with the dead brain matter that supposedly contained the "virus" and injected into the spine of a monkey and claimed it was proof. When we know that injecting the body with foreign dead and decayed matter causes death. This is what happen to the monkey. Encephalitis and swelling of the brain occurred, and list sources, etc..

I will go more into this in the health forum. Thanks.

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 136

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:


I agree with your questions here and with the general sentiment of your reply, Consistent.

Polio caused a lot of suffering and death for mankind. I have a hard time believing it's from pesticides. However this can only continue on the health forum.

I also do not believe, for reasons explained, most of what is circulating. The Vaccine is experimental, and that's about it. I do not believe people will into immediate zombies from it, but the serious health problems that could emerge from untested vaccines, are very valid.

A minimum of 5 years or 10 years of testing would be absolutely necessary to know where we are going with this. But clearly, the agenda is to sell quickly and there is a power play going. Amidst a general health emergency, power blocs are doing plays on humanity. This is nothing new.

Keep it legal. I am moving the relative topics to the Health forum for further conversation and source exchange.


Thank you HP HC. Anyone interested in the topic can go there. It is and will be a legal and scientific discussion.

Polio was proven to not be contagious at all. On the health forum I will go into such and put out all the data.

They said that polio was contagious and caused by virus because all they did was take the brain and spinal tissue mixed in with the dead brain matter that supposedly contained the "virus" and injected into the spine of a monkey and claimed it was proof. When we know that injecting the body with foreign dead and decayed matter causes death. This is what happen to the monkey. Encephalitis and swelling of the brain occurred, and list sources, etc..

I will go more into this in the health forum. Thanks.


Then just explain with the actual source but i still doubt polio was a hoax. What i really want to know is just what you generally thought of my post, what you agreed/disagreed with, etc. I generally think they are going as far as they can to ruin everyone, and that human rights and especially the US Constitution absolutely contradict the notion of compulsory vaccination. It is not even like the current modus operandi where you must take certain vaccines for education, Dershowitz and his like would rather have every last adult held down and jabbed with the COVID vaccine whether they like it or not. It is just ridiculous, and due to other vaccine issues and the strange circumstances of COVID, people should have plenty of reason to be suspicious of this COVID vaccine and not take it. But I do not think they could literally just microchip everyone with a vaccine, i think they could cause damage, but microchips aren't that small and do not just magically fly up through the bloodstream to your brain. If there were nanobots like that, everyone would already be dead, they could just start putting said nanobots in normal food products during a time where there wasn't even a pandemic which would make it so nobody could know to be skeptical. But there aren't any like that. Elon Musk is apparently taking steps towards brain chips that would control people with what, but we don't seem to be at the point where they have any brain chips yet, let alone nanobots.

I agree with you that people should have freedom of choice to not take the vaccine if they are doubtful of it, and that it might even be sabotaged in some way for all we know. The Ebola vaccine took 4 years to make, and most vaccines take longer. A rapidly developed 'vaccine' could also be another reason for people to be skeptical, if statistically speaking a vaccine being produced in just 12 to 18 months should have been impossible, then people would have reason to suspect that the contents are instead sabotaged.

Again, as stated previously, a key takeaway here is that you do not get to just take home a vaccine and look at it for yourself, to see what contents are inside with a chemical lab of some sort, whether on your own or with the help of some scientist who knows how. That's one reason for people to be skeptical of vaccines. For legal reasons I guess i'm supposed to say that i am not making any 100% certain truth claims here and that anyone acting on this information should be responsible with their decisions, but I do think there is plenty of reason for people to doubt the vaccine narrative and believe many claims that at least some types of vaccines are sabotaged and cause autism.

Your view of vaccine conspiracy theories just seems to be a classic example of conspiracy thinking going too far. Vaccines as a concept are not fake. Of course it can work for scientists to inject you with a damaged/weak version of a virus so that your body can get immunity to it. I just think that in at least some cases, there is a conspiracy going on and they are sabotaging the ingredients of these injections to make them cause damage to children who get these vaccines. Claims like "All vaccines are fake" just make no sense and make it so literally every single scientist who's ever worked with vaccines would have to be in on the conspiracy. That is past any plausible credibility to me.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1309

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue May 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Sorry for the late response. Been on and off the forum. I will leave this subject for now. HP HC and I discussed this privately and decided that this information ahoukd be put out in the future when the time is right because of the legalities with the stupif Jews and because of what Azazel and the gods are working on with me.

Thanks.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests