FALSE FLAG IN SYRIA: Ugly Jews Attempt WW3 - Yet Again

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666

FALSE FLAG IN SYRIA: Ugly Jews Attempt WW3 - Yet Again

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:03 am

The jews are extremely frantic, and it's in their prophecies, that WW3 must happen in order for them to gain all the remaining wealth of the Nations of the Goyim.

Unless these people are put in a hole and a dam on top of it, they will keep trying to do this. Trump aside other things has decided to move away from Syria. Assad has been tried to be destroyed in Syria from 2012 and before. And he has kept Syria alive, which is something the Jews do not like. Assad has also declared that Israel is in War with Syria. All to create Greater Israel. Assad is a gentleman, a great leader, and he has been trying to stabilize Syria for a long time.

The jews hate this, as they want to engage USA in war in Syria. As they themselves are cowards, Gentile Goyim from the "Second Empire of Esau" are supposed to be used. In the same way "The Bastard Seed of Ismaelites (Arabs) are used as a broom to swipe out Europe". The last time where Israel fought a war for itself was...Never.

As it's also known, the jewish "ISIS", also known as the Israel Secret Intelligence Service, run by Mossad, has been closely annihilated in the region. Which is why the jews need someone else for cannot fodder now, namely Syria. Israel has also signed a deal with the UN to 'relocate' all the Africans and many others who come in Israel, to Europe and other Western countries. The last places where ((("ISIS"))) has power in the region is on the Israeli borders. Because they supply the terrorists directly obviously.

They of course need unrest in the region and an infinite supply of people who are stricken by the fate the jews prepared for them, and others whom they can use to fill the "Lands of Esau" with the "Ismaelites" in order to cause WW3 and Civil Wars in Europe. So what do we have now, "Gas attacks"...(notice the GAS, which is where the jews built another hoax as well, you know what it is).

Now GAS as a word adds up to 108 in Numerology, which further adds up to 9. Which as everyone knows this is symbolic of the 40 day working.

If you pay close attention, they also did the same thing last year, during Sun in Aries, in order to obviously start war. It was almost exactly the same day. They repeated the same thing this year, on the same timeline.

We have also saved Syria. In our Rituals we have done "Damascus Is Being Restored". The jews since have had misfortunes and couldn't bring Syria in the pre-planned war. Damascus was restored by Assad and on the time he was defeating the rebels and the terrorists, the jews made a false flag same time last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoxnX2jKWM

There is a genocide going on, as we speak, and this is the Palestinian Genocide. For those who are too braindead to understand, this is conducted by the Jews. They have exterminated the Palestinians, and they have a state which they won after WW2, and the fall of their opposing powers who tried to stop them. The "world" celebrated in this moment. Now, they are massacring all the races around in their proximity to build their promised land. And they will not stop, unless forces stop them. They have remorseless hatred, that closely nobody of the Gentiles can understand, as simply, no Gentile was ever born with such psychopathy.

When we tell you to do the RTR's, we don't mean do something just to do it. We do the RTR's to avoid babies dying, wars erupting, pestilence and death from falling on humanity, as we had the unfortunate event to be under the grasp of evil forces as a planet. The RTR's mean avoid the death of innocents, RTR's means peace, to do RTR's means to break the spells and the ignorance these reptilian offspring brings to this world. To do RTR's means that the day will never come as it's claimed in the bible that the jews will rule everyone, rape, and loot every nation on earth, and where the majority of the people of the world will die horribly in 'judgement' by these alien forces.

You may ignore these facts. However there are lunatics who are promoting and living for the above, fighting to manifest it for around 25 centuries. And they *will* manifest it if there is no counter to such ugly manifestation. The universe has no daddy that tries to look for the best inherently in it. The worst happens everyday- if we actively, as human beings with spiritual powers do not look for the best, the worst is going to come.

The Jews deserve to be ruined fully.

They are now orchestrating a false flag to get America involved in Syria again. Their big idiot who does war for them. Nobody can call themselves American and fight to exterminate innocents only so that Israel can expand. The jews are bloodthirsty freaks, and they have been drinking blood of neighbor nations since Israel was created. Before this, they brag on the famine, death, and destruction they caused to all Gentile races in the bible. According to them, death, and everything else visited people of the ancient past, was from "God", the sky-daddy of Israel.

Here they are creating another Hollywood False Flag in order to agitate world powers and find the necessary excuses to start, yet another war. This is done because jews are cornered worldwide with the levels of awakening. But awakening only scares the jew to some extent. The truth is the jews will never let on, and they will surrender only if fully cornered, only to go another way to destroy humanity again.

This is not close to put forth in war, these are desperate attempts to fan the flames of hatred. If anything else happens, we will do RTR's like we have done in years past. For now, everyone must participate in the schedule.

If you think this is a fucking joke, wait until more and more people die, or until you die, in order to understand that what we have told you was the Truth. But it will be too late to act then. Now, the timing is optimal to stop the enemy and foil all of their attempts.

If the RTR's are done, the whole thing will boomerang back into the enemy, like everything else. Little by little, the hooknose merchants have their deathily intents returned to them, and the grave they have preparing for humanity to enter, they will enter by their own hand. The jews are losing just read on these comments.

The "Goyim" Will all wake up. And when they do, Israel's seeds of corruption will be wiped out.

(((Dozens dead in chemical attack in Syria)))...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... smkBh1ybrs

ZmajEriksson

Re: FALSE FLAG IN SYRIA: Ugly Jews Attempt WW3 - Yet Again

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:44 am

Israel killed 14 Syrians in an airstrike a few hours ago in response to this. I'm guessing Trump is going to do the same. I'm gonna be adding the anti-war RTRs to my schedule for a few days
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Ignisalas

Postby Ignisalas » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:25 am

Syria is now saying that the attack was carried out by an Israeli warplane.
The MSN article: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/syr ... PCOMMDHP15
I didn't know about the Syria bombing until recently, but I did hear all this talk about 'impeach Trump' Are they trying to force trump out of office and get Hillary in?
This attack could very well backfire on the jews.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:54 am

It already is backfiring.

"israel will get what she deserves".

We MUST keep up the RTR's for this to backfire even harder and faster, we'll make sure they get paid what they deserve.
Hail Satan!!!!

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:36 am

Shhhh the goyim really know now, begin phase 2. Which is just phase 1 rephrased.

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:44 pm

This was a truly exceptional post HP Cobra! Ave Satanas!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Okay. Thank you HP. I'm glad to be a part of stopping such things from happening. People think call of duty is fun and it's all a big joke. Death is not fun.
:D HAIL SATAN!

Hvítr Ormr

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:22 pm

The Pissraeli's were definitely deliberately trying to frame the Americans in this, they even attacked from the Mediterranean to try to fool the Russians it was those American warships that are parked there did it. I don't think they dare enter Syrian airspace anymore though after what happened last time they tried that :lol:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1FU07L

Make note of the typical Jewish doublespeak on display in this article, Netanyahu says Israel "seeks peace" when they they arm Islamic terrorists in the region and attack Syria on an almost daily basis.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:15 pm

Should we add the Anti-War RTRs?

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:51 am

Hvítr Ormr wrote:Netanyahu says Israel "seeks peace"

From the movie Forces Occultes:
New Lodge Member:I thought Freemasonry protected the peace.
Leader of the Lodge grade 33: A certain peace,our peace(shalom).

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:54 am

Hi HP, I will fight for my people and seek revenge for what the Jews have been doing in my country.

I know some people call this type of sermon "a joke" but there are Jews that do not consider this as a joke and seek for the eternal destruction of the Gentile...People will understand this when they are into a Gulag and receiving orders from a Jew and they will learn in that moment how fooled they were.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:Hi HP, I will fight for my people and seek revenge for what the Jews have been doing in my country.

I know some people call this type of sermon "a joke" but there are Jews that do not consider this as a joke and seek for the eternal destruction of the Gentile...People will understand this when they are into a Gulag and receiving orders from a Jew and they will learn in that moment how fooled they were.

The jokes are on these idiots, who are enslaved from the first day of their birth, to the last day they leave this shitty world, only to find out they become non-existant or fall in the wrong hands in the 'next world'. If there is no 'next world' according to them, then our lives have been two lives, one that has been fighting for freedom, and one who has remained enslaved behind the illusion of peace.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:54 am

The RTRs are working. I mentioned in another thread that I had a room mate who was a coalburner. Turns out she left him, you know why? She said that it didn't feel natural. This is the most odd reason I've heard...

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:41 am

This whole affair is actually continuing pretty blatantly. I've been hearing about a missile attack from Israel? Can anyone confirm how this events unfolding still? Usually such an outright attack in the public eye isn't usually how Israel does things, yet its seemingly starting to crawl on even mainstream news stations that it was likely them who did the attack. Seeing the fucking ABC print anti israel speculation is a new one, to say the least.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Arcadia wrote:This whole affair is actually continuing pretty blatantly. I've been hearing about a missile attack from Israel? Can anyone confirm how this events unfolding still? Usually such an outright attack in the public eye isn't usually how Israel does things, yet its seemingly starting to crawl on even mainstream news stations that it was likely them who did the attack. Seeing the fucking ABC print anti israel speculation is a new one, to say the least.

The jews hate more each other than they hate the Gentiles. They will betray each other and "blend in" with Humans against THEIR brothers, if there is a chance to gain something from it.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Quietlysings666 wrote:Okay. Thank you HP. I'm glad to be a part of stopping such things from happening. People think call of duty is fun and it's all a big joke. Death is not fun.

"War is sweet to those who have never experienced it."
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Syria and Russia both said this is a false attack (fake news) and I heard from another source that they found no evidence of chlorine gas.

Meanwhile U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley (that jew sock puppet) beat the war drum for Israel in the UN. And talked about how despicable it was to hurt kids....well all I can say to her is yes it is, but you elites delight in raping and murdering and eating our kids....it kind of rings hollow when one of the enemy says anything about our kids now, you know? Oh, she also said "I could show you pictures of the kids but....why bother?" going on to say something to the effect it doesn't move these cold hearted people who would do this to kids anyways and anyone allied with Assad is 'monstrous' or a monster like him. Something to that effect. I kind of looked at that in another light as in, why bother....because we don't actually have any kids killed, we're just telling you this to stir up sentiment and use it against you dummies. And if there were dead kids well, it doesn't affect US. (the REAL monsters). its so cynical and hypocritical I think. Oh, and even before the alleged chlorine gas attack I heard that this witch stood there in the UN and said something to the effect that if there are any other chemical attacks by Assad we won't be sitting on our hands this time....hmm.....wonder if they knew something was about to happen?

Russia's Defense Ministry said Israeli F-15s fired eight missiles at the air base. That this happened a few days after the so called attack by the 'monster' Assad. The benefit of which was that this made it harder to actually go look/check for evidence of chlorine gas...it kind of obfuscated the evidence field (oh but I'm SURE they didn't mean to do THAT).

Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said 14 people were killed in the attack. The SOHR is a one man operation who is Osama Suleiman. Hes anti Assad so what does that say? And hes over in the UK. Can he really know how many people were killed in Syria? Isn't it all hearsay? The pictures of little kids they are smearing in the news reports, giving them oxygen and washing their hair with water or what ever they are doing. For all I know could be from the Israeli Bombers. And why are those kids shown half the time half naked? To make them look even more pathetic? Are these (adults) crisis actors? Either way the poor kids in those videos don't know what the heck is going on and are understandibly upset. So what it makes me feel like is they (the adults - if this is all a psy-op) are just cold bloodedly and cynically manipulating the innocent little ones to get what result they want and that makes them the real monsters. Not Assad.

Oh, and this happens right before they mop up the last of the 'rebels' (MOSSAD/CIA operatives). Trump wanted to pull the USA out of there. And how convenient, another 'attack' by big bad Assad. Gosh golly, looks like America has to stay in Syria. Its a fucking joke.

Its my understanding that Lebanon doesn't have the equipment to defend their Soverinity in the air over their own country. So Israel can and does take advantage to use their airspace to launch attacks into Syria. Russia offered to help arm Lebanon. The USA (on behalf of Israel) offered them investment in their country paying for infastructure and 'education' and so on, but no airforce. But this is the globalist thing. Come on in and offer to 'invest'. Give the country massive loans with repayment interest they can't ever repay, and you own the country. This is the MO in Africa these jews have followed.

In light of this accusation about Assad and what Nikki has said in the UN, it kind of made the poisoning death in the UK of two Russian spys/agents that was recently 'proven' to have been done by Russia make some sense.

"Former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter were deliberately poisoned by a nerve agent, UK police say, significantly increasing the likelihood that a foreign state was behind the attack.

Mark Rowley, head of the counter-terrorism division of London's Metropolitan Police, told reporters that Sunday's incident was being treated as attempted murder. He revealed that one of the first police officers on the scene had fallen sick and was seriously ill in hospital.
The developments mean that the British government must confront the suspicion that elements linked to the Kremlin carried out a brazen attack with a deadly agent in the middle of a rural English city, two weeks before President Vladimir Putin seeks re-election for a new six-year term.
If a Moscow link were proved, it would plunge relations between the West and Russia into a new low."

As Nikki said in the UN Russia is also monsterous to support Assad. So they set up this thing in the UK, and now in Syria and both are nefarious gas/nerve agent attacks by Assad and his equally 'monstrous' Ally, Russia. Like, if you throw enough shit at a wall, some of it is bound to stick.

I heard that the FBI has recently raided Trumps Lawyer, (I'm a little fuzzy on the details) but they took papers and computers etc. Another desperate attempt to try to get something on Trump? I wonder if its some longer plan to try (once again) to impeach Trump?

It just seems to me that events are really picking up steam and that the hidden hand is beginning to become more and more apparent and that the regular folks are waking up to it. Which is a good thing. We got to keep up RTRs for sure!

HS!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Arcadia wrote:This whole affair is actually continuing pretty blatantly. I've been hearing about a missile attack from Israel? Can anyone confirm how this events unfolding still? Usually such an outright attack in the public eye isn't usually how Israel does things, yet its seemingly starting to crawl on even mainstream news stations that it was likely them who did the attack. Seeing the fucking ABC print anti israel speculation is a new one, to say the least.

It is proceeding, but is it bearing any fruit? It does not. If you compare the public last year with the public this year, and how everyone knows it's a false flag, you will see, that everything is collapsing for the enemy socially.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:26 am

BREAKING: ‘WARPLANES’ flying over Syria amid fears 'US airstrike IMMINENT'

WARPLANES are flying over al-Tanf, the US-controlled base in southern Syria, and there are reports that a US airstrike “could be imminent”, according to local sources in Syria.

Syria: Aljazeera have also reported the presence of military jets

There are multiple reports of coalition aircraft in the air over Iraq and Jordan, heading towards Syria.

There is also news of airstrikes in the Idib Province and Russian planes in the air - although these reports are unconfirmed so far.
Fox News has also announced "imminent action" on live TV.

Geopolitical and security analyst Michael A. Horowitz said: “Russian warplanes are still in the air according to pro-opposition sources reporting airstrikes in the Idlib Province.”

There are also reports that civilian aircraft have been requested to alter their routes in Syria.

A journalist on the ground said: “Heavy flight of US & coalition aircraft over the Syria - Iraq border at present.

“Almost everyone I know in Damascus is up and waiting for news on possible US strikes, you can cut the tension with a knife.”

Another said: “Coalition jets soaring the skies in large Deir-Ez-Zor desert.”

#Breaking Heavy flight of #US-led coalition aircraft over the #Syria-Iraq border (al-Jazeera)
— Michael A. Horowitz (@michaelh992) 10 April 2018

Aljazeera have also reported the presence of military jets.

The news comes after an Israeli airstrike on Syria's Tiyas Military Airbase (T4) on Monday.

The T4 airbase is an Iranian outpost in central Syria, part of the corridor from Syria to Iraq.

President Trump said Syria's President Assad is an "animal" and had a "big price to pay".

Tensions have been high since an alleged chemical attack which has been blamed on the Syrian regime.

Medical sources say dozens of people were killed on Saturday during the suspected chemical attack on Douma, in the Eastern Ghouta region.

It has not been possible to independently verify the reports.

Both Syria and Russia deny the chemical attack took place.
French President Emmanuel Macron, US President Donald Trump and Theresa May refused to rule out military action in Syria.They warned Russia will be “held to account” if it is proven it was authorised by the Moscow-backed Assad regime.

More to follow…

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/94 ... ssad-Trump
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Trump was responding to a Russian warning on Tuesday that any U.S. missiles fired at Syria over the assault on a rebel enclave would be shot down and the launch sites targeted.

“Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

“You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!” Trump said, referring Moscow’s alliance with Assad.

In response, Russia’s Foreign Ministry said “smart missiles should fly towards terrorists, not legal government”. Damascus and Moscow refer to rebels fighting Assad as terrorists.

It's getting critical
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HI1BY?__twitter_impression=true
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Here are 3 more things about it -

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:06 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

It is proceeding, but is it bearing any fruit? It does not. If you compare the public last year with the public this year, and how everyone knows it's a false flag, you will see, that everything is collapsing for the enemy socially.

since when does government give a fuck about what we think... I read the opinions on multiple sites and news platforms... there are areas in whici the people are still dumb as ever... you can see replies like "It's about time someone puts Putin in his place, GO TRUMP!"

Disgusting...

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Video - Russia says it has IRREFUTABLE evidence that actors staged the chemical attack in Syria

RUSSIA has evidence that foreign actors staged the alleged chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma, according to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Mr Lavrov said in a press conference on Friday: “We have irrefutable evidence that this was yet another performance and that security services of a country which is trying to be in the frontlines of the Russophobic campaign were involved in this performance.”

He announced that Russian experts had examined the site of the alleged attack in the city, and found no trace of chemical weapons.

But Mr Lavrov failed to mention the country he alleges is spearheading a Russo-phobic campaign with the “fabrication”.

The foreign minister’s comments come after the US and several of its allies accused Damascus of using chemical gas during an offensive in Douma, killing up to 70 people.

US President Donald Trump also accused Russia and Iran of aiding Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and promised to make a decision within 48 hours on his response to the alleged chemical weapons attack, threatening to launch “nice and new” missiles at Syria.

According to the foreign minister, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) experts left to Syria “not very quickly, without excessive enthusiasm” and only under pressure from Russia and Syria.

Sergei Lavrov says Russia has proof that actors staged the alleged chemical attack in Syria

Mr Lavrov said Russian experts found no trace of chemical weapons

And in a press conference on Friday, Russia's UK Ambassador, Alexander Yakovenko claimed the UK-funded White Helmets are “famous for staging attacks” in Syria.

He said:"Syrian authorities were immediately blamed for the so-called attack, no proof was presented and no questions were asked.

"I think the conclusions were based on social media. Russian services for security visited the incident and didn’t find any kind of substances there, no traces of chemical poisoning were found in local hospitals.

“We are interested in meeting experts there to carry out necessary tests.”

He added: "At the request of the Syrian government, OPCW experts will be on ground tomorrow. We would like them to visit the place of the alleged incident and take samples, not just studying social media images and stories."

The foreign minister has accused a state of spearheading a Russo-phobic attack

Prime Minister Theresa May has said it is highly likely that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government was responsible for the attack.

Mrs May said on Wednesday: “All the indications are that the Syrian regime was responsible.

“And we will be working with our closest allies on how we can ensure that those who are responsible are held to account and how we can prevent and deter the humanitarian catastrophe that comes from the use of chemical weapons in the future.”

She has said that use of chemical weapons cannot be allowed to go unchallenged, and that those responsible must held to account.

The Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the OPCW has called upon the Technical Secretariat of the organisation "to urgently send experts from the fact-finding mission to Syria in order to clarify all the details of this incident."

And UN Secretary-General António Guterres also called for a thorough investigation.

He said: ”This requires a thorough unimpeded investigation by the OPCW, without any restrictions.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/94 ... ors-staged

You can see a slideshow of pictures which show "horrific images depict sickening chemical gas attack in Syria", watch the video, and read the comments via the link.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Here is a list of news articles relevant to this thread.

Britain pledges to ‘take action’ against Assad after meeting to sign off the country's involvement in Trump’s strikes - as RAF Tornadoes are fuelled on the runway
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/br ... li=BBoPWjQ

Jeremy Corbyn Accuses Government of 'Waiting for Instructions from Donald Trump' On Syria
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/j ... li=BBoPWjQ

Trump's armada: Huge task force of 12 warships sets sail for Syria in one of the biggest concentrations of US naval power since the 2003 Iraq invasion
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tr ... li=BBoPWjQ

This next article was before these above but I saved it for last.

Mission to Mars to launch in a decade as first step towards meeting aliens, says SpaceX president
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mi ... li=BBoPWjQ

WW3 won't happen if we are to pretend to try and meet Martians in 10 years, don't you think? /sarcasm

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:43 am

Twitter is blowing up. They just bombed Damascus.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:58 am

We can keep new information posted here as well in regards to the evolution of the situation. I myself will stay up to read and get informed on everything possible while the situation is firing up.

We must all do the RTR's. This will take a lot. The enemy has staged these events for a long time now. We escaped by an inch last year, but last year the enemy wasn't as exposed as they are today. They are facing the ruin of all of their conspiracy and it's full revelation on the whole planet right now. They will be brutal.

FancyMancy wrote:Here is a list of news articles relevant to this thread.

Britain pledges to ‘take action’ against Assad after meeting to sign off the country's involvement in Trump’s strikes - as RAF Tornadoes are fuelled on the runway
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/br ... li=BBoPWjQ

Jeremy Corbyn Accuses Government of 'Waiting for Instructions from Donald Trump' On Syria
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/j ... li=BBoPWjQ

Trump's armada: Huge task force of 12 warships sets sail for Syria in one of the biggest concentrations of US naval power since the 2003 Iraq invasion
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tr ... li=BBoPWjQ

This next article was before these above but I saved it for last.

Mission to Mars to launch in a decade as first step towards meeting aliens, says SpaceX president
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mi ... li=BBoPWjQ

WW3 won't happen if we are to pretend to try and meet Martians in 10 years, don't you think? /sarcasm

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Sky News cuts off a reporter talking about Syria and Assad
http://youtu.be/_ZCPUEFoigs

See also - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4153

Britain pushes for Syrian ceasefire alongside US and France
The UK will join the US and France in a push for a peaceful path forward to the Syrian crisis, proposing a new United Nations-backed ceasefire.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... -us-france

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:13 am

News is now, Israel bombing Syria, killing Iranians and Russians, Iran has promised to retaliate

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 am

If you think this might cause unnecessary panic, feel free to not approve it, but do you think we should have a number system of safety/danger, similar to national threat levels or whatever?

0 would be total peace, whereas 10 would be total nuclear war. Maybe we are at 7 or 8 at the moment. Maybe it could help us to realise things differently.

If it's stupid, then nevermind, and forget and it.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:08 am

A couple of breaking news articles.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4348

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Purified666 wrote:
Quietlysings666 wrote:Okay. Thank you HP. I'm glad to be a part of stopping such things from happening. People think call of duty is fun and it's all a big joke. Death is not fun.

"War is sweet to those who have never experienced it."
:D HAIL SATAN!