Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi, it's my first post ^u^

Did your Demon Guardian take you somewhere? For example Hell?
I don't really know how to astral project, and I'm not even sure if my Guardian is really who I think He is
I remember night after my dedication to father Satan, I immediately ask for my Guardian's name, and then I had a dream about really warm and nice person, who huged me and said "I love you", and at the end of that dream I saw a name Hades.
I really wanna know my Guardian better and stuff, it's been almost 10 months after my dedication
And I wanna see Hell for my own third eye
how to?

oh I forgot to said hi
oh, um, I said it

okay imma say it properly:
HI MY SATANIC FAMILY, LET'S FIGHT TOGETHER! XD :D
I'm Cuki btw, nice to meet u ^^

You need a strong fourth chakra to make astral projection. One of the brothers wrote in the forum that people who are strong and experienced can visit Hell. You have to meditate every day. There will be time for everything. There is no need to hurry. :)

By the way, are you from Poland?

I met my Guardian Demon long before I knew about JoS. He always looked out for me in my dreams and even took me to his castle once.
Our Guardians usually present themselves to us in familiar forms, human or not. When we become more open to their energy, they appear more clearly and often, and will interact more.

So don't worry, your Guardian will present themselves to you more clearly and you can astrally travel with them once you reach a certain level of energy. You just have to keep working, and things will eventually happen. It took me years to be able to contact my Guardian clearly, and this time varies from person to person.

Remember, good things come to those who are patient and persistent ^v^'

(Sorry if this sounds confusing... I'm not the best with words DX)

MiniMe3388 said:
You need a strong fourth chakra to make astral projection. One of the brothers wrote in the forum that people who are strong and experienced can visit Hell. You have to meditate every day. There will be time for everything. There is no need to hurry. :)

By the way, are you from Poland?

Thank youuuuuu, and yes, I am from Poland :3

666Seapunk666 said:
I met my Guardian Demon long before I knew about JoS. He always looked out for me in my dreams and even took me to his castle once.
Our Guardians usually present themselves to us in familiar forms, human or not. When we become more open to their energy, they appear more clearly and often, and will interact more.

So don't worry, your Guardian will present themselves to you more clearly and you can astrally travel with them once you reach a certain level of energy. You just have to keep working, and things will eventually happen. It took me years to be able to contact my Guardian clearly, and this time varies from person to person.

Remember, good things come to those who are patient and persistent ^v^'

(Sorry if this sounds confusing... I'm not the best with words DX)

wow, years.. that's a long time :<
but thank you, I'm gonna work and wait as long as it takes, for Satan! *^*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back