Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christian girl

Leandro666

hello, sorry for wasting your time on something you might think is silly, but I don't think it's that silly. I am bisexual and I never liked anyone (I never liked it as a loving thing). I always kissed or had sex and then disappeared, if the person wanted more I also didn't refuse. I always made it clear that it was just for pleasure, for everyone. However, recently I am starting to like a girl I met on Instagram. I don't know if it's love or just neediness, because I never felt that love for anyone. I would really like to make you a girlfriend, but I made a promise to Satan to never date any Christians or any Christians. I'm 14, is this love just a need? Can I make you my girlfriend?
Thank you for reading this far and for helping me
HAIL SATAN!

Honestly, I wouldn't do it. But if you plan on doing it keep in mind to never tell that you're a Satanist or you might get fucked(negatively) by her and she may tell other people and yadda yadda.

If she is a xtian you should not brake your promise. Simple as that. If she is not, then go date her????

Leandro666 said:
You are young, do what you feel like and collect experiences for yourself. Just never tell anyone that you are a Satanist, regardless of the circumstances.

Leandro666 said:
Jack said:
14 year old nowadays

oh, sorry if I am a human and I have human needs, I promise it will never happen again
He was joking Leandro, don't take him seriously. You're free to go with whoever you want, though that doesn't mean it's a good idea or a good choice.

Leandro666 said:
hello, sorry for wasting your time on something you might think is silly, but I don't think it's that silly. I am bisexual and I never liked anyone (I never liked it as a loving thing). I always kissed or had sex and then disappeared, if the person wanted more I also didn't refuse. I always made it clear that it was just for pleasure, for everyone. However, recently I am starting to like a girl I met on Instagram. I don't know if it's love or just neediness, because I never felt that love for anyone. I would really like to make you a girlfriend, but I made a promise to Satan to never date any Christians or any Christians. I'm 14, is this love just a need? Can I make you my girlfriend?
HAIL SATAN!

So, you saw this person on instagram. Did you ever see them in real life? Do you know what kind of character they have? Considering you never "liked anyone" do you even know yourself and what kind of person is right for you?

Relationships for pleasure are just that, meant for momentary fulfillment of one's needs. Their is no deep commitment to them nor purpose aside from immediate fulfillment of desire. Lifelong relationships have a separate set of requirements that are also vastly different from what current views on it are about. Each person has very specific conditions on what constitutes as a compatible partner, knowing this is only half the battle as this is internal. The other half is on the other person. What are their goals, their character, their level of mental/spiritual maturity, etc etc. These things are not to be taken lightly as these things are not light matters on a personal level.

There is no "working things out" or "trying to compromise" as this in of itself is a mistake. Certainly problems will arise in any relationship due to lack of understanding or miscommunication but if the problems stem from a more foundational level such as the way a person is then forcing a relationship not meant to be will just ultimately harm all parties involved.

Considering your age it is even more apparent the lack of experience and maturity to make the best decision as you will more than likely be swayed and more inclined to follow your current feelings vs matters in the long run. So what should you do? Meditate on yourself while in a clear state of mind. Then make a decision.

Jack said:
Leandro666 said:
Jack said:
14 year old nowadays

oh, sorry if I am a human and I have human needs, I promise it will never happen again
I forgive you. Just don't do it again.
Oh I just read he fell in love for a girl on instagram lol. Leandro if you want to fall in love for a girl at least know how she looks like in real life. :lol:

Leandro666 said:
HAIL SATAN!

Maybe I'm evil and cruel.
Yes I am.
Stay away from xians! A Shark can't swim with a donkey.
I know what xians do to you, they male you doubt and feel bad and evil.
She would not understand your love for Satan and your Satanic Soul.
Above all, think that we all have our ideas and thoughts on Hitler and Jews, so she would see you as a monster.
Be wise!

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Leandro666 said:
Oh I just read he fell in love for a girl on instagram lol. Leandro if you want to fall in love for a girl at least know how she looks like in real life. :lol:

I've seen her in real life, I said I met her on Instagram, but I've seen her personally

Leandro666 said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

I've seen her in real life, I said I met her on Instagram, but I've seen her personally
Wait your a she, right or a he ?

Jack said:
Leandro666 said:
Aquarius said:

What do you care :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
So he can think about it later tonight. :lol:
He wants to make a picture in his head.

That's the kind of thing he always asks.
I thought the same thing :lol:
And I seriously wanna know why, he already asked that to another teenager who had problems. lol

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

I thought the same thing :lol:
And I seriously wanna know why, he already asked that to another teenager who had problems. lol
He seriously asks the same question for the same reason every possible time he gets the chance. :lol:

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Leandro666 said:
I just find it hard to believe a 14 yr old boy is slaying so hard. Therefore it's more probable it's a girl.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Bro I'm not some pervert who masturbates to imaginary abstractions of people I don't know and this person happens to be a teenager so you know I'd never do that. I'm just curious whether this is a guy or girl. At 14 all I did was play football,video games and go to school man. So I find it weird that a guy at 14 could be sleeping around at an age where you wouldn't have any experience in this,normally that is. I don't know what's up with this new generation of kids tho.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:

Bro I'm not some pervert who masturbates to imaginary abstractions of people I don't know and this person happens to be a teenager so you know I'd never do that. I'm just curious whether this is a guy or girl. At 14 all I did was play football,video games and go to school man. So I find it weird that a guy at 14 could be sleeping around at an age where you wouldn't have any experience in this,normally that is. I don't know what's up with this new generation of kids tho.
That's the new generation of kids for ya, when I was 14 I was aiming at that too.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:

That's the new generation of kids for ya, when I was 14 I was aiming at that too.

I do see where Jack is coming from, no one in my school was messing around with more than just a petty relationship where they would fight and break up because "you talked to my friend Kaitlin at lunch!" kind of thing. Wasn't until high school where people would be more active in the bed, but everyone is different and is perfectly allowed to be their own person, themselves. Just be careful and because she is a xian be aware of what you say and do around her.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:

I think you're right, I believe you. I was just joking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back