Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

criterias on black/white magic?

fixme

I wanna ask there, what is the criterias of black magic when you send negativ energies?
I mean, energy don't know space and time, so it have an effect, but if we not even met with a people just know it from online, can we heal it, or send it negative energies by their name, birth date, or pictures of them? did the pictures/name of people connected with them, so the energy, and the Gods will know who I think about correctly? Sorry, it's not clear a bit. I know we need many experience for these things, but I am just curious about my question below. That our energies find the goal if we didn't met yet with someone but we seen a pic, know their name, etc..

fixme said:
I wanna ask there, what is the criterias of black magic when you send negativ energies?
I mean, energy don't know space and time, so it have an effect, but if we not even met with a people just know it from online, can we heal it, or send it negative energies by their name, birth date, or pictures of them? did the pictures/name of people connected with them, so the energy, and the Gods will know who I think about correctly? Sorry, it's not clear a bit. I know we need many experience for these things, but I am just curious about my question below. That our energies find the goal if we didn't met yet with someone but we seen a pic, know their name, etc..

First of all, the gods don't help us direct energy for our own personal workings unless it's to assist in guiding the energy for a grand working on behalf of them or the JoS Ministry such as in the JoS Protection Ritual. Some exceptions are when you earn such favours through work and effort such as asking to empower a pendant for protection/strengthening bonds with a certain god/demon.

When it comes to directing any magic, white or black, to a target individual, you do need to know some information about them to direct it properly. The more information and detail on them though the better you can focus on them to direct energy at them. For people you haven't seen in years you can simply recall a memory of them and just direct energy to them from what you remember about them.

Simply knowing their name may not suffice, but a picture of their face works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back