Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

elemental pentagram

satanama666

which one is correct:
this
1xVtBUDK63fSuiiO7umHIhxJ2EmFEV7br=w720-h1208-iv1

or this?
Elements.gif

From the meditation section of JoS mainsite:

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras.

Now then to answer non- is correct nor incorrect. While I understand what I quoted from the main-site. The sheer fact is both represent a symbology of certain physical, mental, and spiritual parameters not to downgrade the kabalistic or spiritual alchemical aspect with literalization the sheer fact is if we interpret it physically there are/is some understanding of certain properties of time and space, i.e. concrete physical matter.

So both symbols in certain positions make a point to interpret. Think like the Swastika neither position straight, angled, upside-down, sideways etc.etc. is right, wrong, or both. Rather that they offer an insight into different symbolical representations by simple differences in shape and alterations perhaps for spiritual societies these symbols do offer differences and might have certain quirks at certain positions but non- the less it's neither wrong nor right, even though correctly point down pentagram is more appropriate.

satanama666 said:
the order of the elements in the pentagram,which one is correct?

The Satanic one. It's useless to take pictures made by New Agers who are at the bottom of the spiritual hierarchy and compare them with SS such as Maxine who are at the top of this planet's hierarchy or near it. We have a much better and higher awareness and understanding of universal energies. When you compare any number to their 0 (or negative numbers), it's always going to result superior.

the thing is,i found the baphomet one on romanian jos,at the witchcraft section
however,i didn't find it on the english website
how do we know the order of the elements in the pentagram using only the original jos?

satanama666 said:
how do we know the order of the elements in the pentagram using only the original jos?

we know. I've been dedicated for almost 9 years and I confirm it's the right one.

The New Agey one you posted shows the profound ignorance of the person who made it. Fire and air are the lightest and subtlest elements and their natural motion is ascension; it's normal for there to be at the top, while water and earth are the heaviest and densest elements and they naturally move in a descending fashion: it's normal for them to be presented at the bottom. The reason for pointing the vertex down has been explained to you by other users and has also been explained on the main website. There's no reason to doubt. Just because the Romanian website, which I just checked, decided to adopt a different front-end design, it doesn't mean there's anything to discard.

The colours in the New Agey pentagram also produce another element of ignorance. Yellow is of air and it has no business with water, green is of earth and has no business being between fire, fuchsia is of ether and has no business with earth, blue is of water and has no business with air despite being correlated to Libra.

Wiccan/new age sources are rarely trustworthy. Their material varies greatly with no real core aspects, especially when it comes to symbols and elements. As Stormblood said, the order and colors on the new-age pentagram were shuffled, and the glitter gives me Tumblr aesthetic vibes. I should also point that the fifth point is the one that directs a ritual/working's energy towards its target when the pentagram is laid horizontally on a surface.

Stormblood said:
satanama666 said:

we know. I've been dedicated for almost 9 years and I confirm it's the right one.

The New Agey one you posted shows the profound ignorance of the person who made it. Fire and air are the lightest and subtlest elements and their natural motion is ascension; it's normal for there to be at the top, while water and earth are the heaviest and densest elements and they naturally move in a descending fashion: it's normal for them to be presented at the bottom. The reason for pointing the vertex down has been explained to you by other users and has also been explained on the main website. There's no reason to doubt. Just because the Romanian website, which I just checked, decided to adopt a different front-end design, it doesn't mean there's anything to discard.

The colours in the New Agey pentagram also produce another element of ignorance. Yellow is of air and it has no business with water, green is of earth and has no business being between fire, fuchsia is of ether and has no business with earth, blue is of water and has no business with air despite being correlated to Libra.

3 questions about the pentagram:

1. Spirit/Ether all other elements are made out of it, in the pentagram only Fire and Air are directly connected to it (straight lines). If all the sides are equally long Water and Earths lines lenths are longer then Straight lines Fire and Air to Spirit/Ether.

Is there some meaning behind it?

2. You did write about the density, since ether is on the bottom this would mean it should also be the heaviest, right?

3. In a other poist I did read a cicle around a pentagram is binding it´s energys, I did knew about cicles around sigils are forbiden since they disrupt the connection, the poster also mentioned we don´t use cicles at all since they are always binding, is this true?

Stormblood said:

In some ancient texts I've seen reference to, it goes:

Water- green (because water is actually green, all the algae etc in it, it only looks blue because it reflects the sky)

Air- blue (because of the sky looking blue)

Earth- yellow (closest of the colors to brown I guess)

Fire- red (obvious)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back