Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Close chakras to protect yourself

Leandro666

Hello my brothers and sisters, I have a doubt that even made me a little scared. I saw that if you have open chakras, it is recommended to close them, as it is very likely that destructive energies will penetrate your soul, thanks to open chakras. I started opening the third eye yesterday, as soon as I finish the four days of opening meditation for the third eye, should I start closing it?

Leandro666 said:
Hello my brothers and sisters, I have a doubt that even made me a little scared. I saw that if you have open chakras, it is recommended to close them, as it is very likely that destructive energies will penetrate your soul, thanks to open chakras. I started opening the third eye yesterday, as soon as I finish the four days of opening meditation for the third eye, should I start closing it?
What's the point of opening your chakras if you're just gonna seal them up after working hard on them? I believe what you and the other user that I responded to about this were confused about what closing your chakras. I guess this can be confusing since it's imperative to work on your chakras everyday, especially if you're not spiritually open yet. However, if you read the entire meditations page on the website, one of the first links on the beginner's tab displays
Closing the Chakras.

What this meditation does is temporarily closes the chakras so that unwanted and/or harmful energies are shut out. Upon closing your chakras, you will feel a sense of calm and inner peace. Closing your chakras will also protect you from the energies of both unpleasant humans and astral entities as both attach themselves, penetrating at the chakras. By closing your chakras when you are in the presence of threatening beings, you can prevent most of the negative energies from entering and attaching to your soul. Closed chakras can also protect you from psychic vampirism. It can also help to still the mind when done before void meditation as it shuts out a lot of psychic noise. The chakras open back up a little later.

I believe what you're thinking is UNDOING the energy work upon that chakra. That's not what this is. You're not spending 10 minutes doing a mantra that reverses or takes away the energy to empower the chakra.

Closing your chakras using the meditation from the link above protects your built-up energies and soul. That's what opening the chakras does. You're using built-up energy to empower the chakra, and that chakra needs to be protected from negative energy or astral entities that want to DRAIN your energy. Think of it as a fly net. The net goes over the chakra to protect it from flies from infesting it with disease.

If you need to open them, then you just... no- You need to read for yourself. Study and read more of the Joy of Satan website. You won't be scared if you learn from the website and use the knowledge to empower yourself.

Closing the Chakras
Joy of Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back