Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my alternative to open the chakras?

fixme

Hi.
I am doing the training and there is the part where we open the chakras (not fully but open).
I don't feel vibrating only is working for me, I like to visualize more. Also, when I do the written things after all I don't feel anything intensive...
But there is written in the pdf something like that "only with this method you can open your chakra" and such.

I tried other method where I actually using my astral hands to feel like I am opening the actual chakra with my astral hand like when you open a bun.
And during this I am visualize the full body with chakra color, and the chakra shining in light, and with this method I feel something warm there.
But it's more like stimulate the chakra. On long term, stimulation may equal opening them?
I need a bit advice how continue.

If mantras aren't stimulating them, then you aren't doing them properly. You got to try many different frequencies until you find the one that stimulates your chakra. Otherwise, of course you're doing nothing. That's the basics of mantras. If it's only on the "Opening the third eye" page, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be applied always.

The "opening chakras" meditations, do not Fully Open them, they activate them, I hope this is clear. Other meds like yours can somewhat activate them but the ones on the site are the strongest for this. These meds are only needed to activate them a bit but then you need to clean and empower them every day to fully open them. Your meditation worked a bit because even concentrating on a chakra for a bit you will feel the energy there, this doesn't mean that it's activated but you just felt the energy.

Gabi1234 said:
Sorry that I'm.asking this again But after I doing the third eye chant how do i vizuzle this color of the third eye also how to bring this picture?

Open your own topic. Don't spam into every other topic. Act like a man, not like a spoiled and impolite child.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back