Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beginning

Bajco

Hello everyone,

It took quite a lot of time to persuade myself to ask for help...
I am a complete beginner in these spiritual things but I really wan't to go this way in my life since if I look back I am disguised how I lived before. I found the website about a year ago and read as many things as possible, I prepared for the commitment ritual but never did it since I was not sure and the amount of information was (and still is for me) overwhelming I kinda freaked out and came back to this stuff about a week ago. Like I said I read all the beginner stuff on the website, but I am still not sure about some things.
Some of the questions I have:
Is it efficient to do something (like breathing exercises e.g.) without making the commitment?
What should I do to start properly after making the commitment?
I also read about the astral temple and that it's good to ask for bless from Satan before making the temple, is there a special ritual for that or the prayer should be intuitive?
Is it okay If I'll make some of the rituals in real life and some in the temple?

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas

Bajco said:
Is it efficient to do something (like breathing exercises e.g.) without making the commitment?
I also read about the astral temple and that it's good to ask for bless from Satan before making the temple, is there a special ritual for that or the prayer should be intuitive?
Is it okay If I'll make some of the rituals in real life and some in the temple?

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas
You are not bothering us. We want you to succeed and do your best. :D

You don't need to make a astral temple, that is your own choice. You can do some with that and some with out that. Whatever you want with that.

You should do the commitment first, that is the most important thing. Doing the dedication ritual connects your soul together with all of the God's souls, and all Satanists' souls. This helps all of us, when each of us gets better, it makes the whole group stronger. Think like this, if you see only one ant, it is easy to step on it. But if you see a swarm of 10,000 ants, the ants could all eat you. More power when big numbers together. It also connects you to Satan and helps you be safe.

Bajco said:
Hello everyone,

I am a complete beginner in these spiritual things but I really wan't to go this way in my life since if I look back I am disguised how I lived before. I found the website about a year ago and read as many things as possible, I prepared for the commitment ritual but never did it since I was not sure and the amount of information was (and still is for me) overwhelming I kinda freaked out and came back to this stuff about a week ago. Like I said I read all the beginner stuff on the website, but I am still not sure about some things.

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas
1. Yes they are efficient, but I wouldn t reccomend to do them untill you are dedicated, unless if you want some grays to pester you. The breathing should be safe though.
2. To start properly you should start by empowering yourself(through the meditations you stated to have read), and doing the final rtr daily.
3. You can simply ask father Satan to bless it, but you can do a ritual too, you ll find it on the site, on Joy of Satan.
4. Yes it is okay.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bajco said:

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas
You are not bothering us. We want you to succeed and do your best. :D

You don't need to make a astral temple, that is your own choice. You can do some with that and some with out that. Whatever you want with that.

You should do the commitment first, that is the most important thing. Doing the dedication ritual connects your soul together with all of the God's souls, and all Satanists' souls. This helps all of us, when each of us gets better, it makes the whole group stronger. Think like this, if you see only one ant, it is easy to step on it. But if you see a swarm of 10,000 ants, the ants could all eat you. More power when big numbers together. It also connects you to Satan and helps you be safe.
Thanks I'll try my best and make the commitment ASAP.

Sabazios said:
Bajco said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas
1. Yes they are efficient, but I wouldn t reccomend to do them untill you are dedicated, unless if you want some grays to pester you. The breathing should be safe though.
2. To start properly you should start by empowering yourself(through the meditations you stated to have read), and doing the final rtr daily.
3. You can simply ask father Satan to bless it, but you can do a ritual too, you ll find it on the site, on Joy of Satan.
4. Yes it is okay.
Oh I didn't even know about the rtr, it seems like an important thing, I'll definitely take a look at that. Also thanks for the advice.

Bajco said:
Sabazios said:
Bajco said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother you,

Tomas
4. Yes it is okay.
Oh I didn't even know about the rtr, it seems like an important thing, I'll definitely take a look at that. Also thanks for the advice.
You are welcome. The final rtr is extremely important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back