Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Concentration

Low Priest

I tend to listen to people's conversation goign on around me and I respond in my mind. This is a problem that doesn't only bother me. So my question is, what if I concentrate on my chakras all the time or even on my Aura cleaning all the time...would that be a problem? Since it's hard to focus on all of my chakras at the same time, maybe I can choose one in accordance to the planetary day and try to focus on that. I just don't know how to concentrate on nothing...I get it sometimes but it lasts like 2 secounds then I start thinking again.

wheres.enki said:
I tend to listen to people's conversation goign on around me and I respond in my mind. This is a problem that doesn't only bother me. So my question is, what if I concentrate on my chakras all the time or even on my Aura cleaning all the time...would that be a problem? Since it's hard to focus on all of my chakras at the same time, maybe I can choose one in accordance to the planetary day and try to focus on that. I just don't know how to concentrate on nothing...I get it sometimes but it lasts like 2 secounds then I start thinking again.
Do void meditation and vizualizations exercises more often. They will help you concentrate better. Increase the time gradually. As about people's conversations, you can exercise ignoring them. Either think about something else, either try to do the void meditation when that happens.

The Alchemist7 said:
wheres.enki said:
Do void meditation and vizualizations exercises more often. They will help you concentrate better. Increase the time gradually. As about people's conversations, you can exercise ignoring them. Either think about something else, either try to do the void meditation when that happens.
What kind of visualization exercise

exercising brother. just do as much as you can and evolve. you don't even notice the level step

wheres.enki said:
What kind of visualization exercise
https://web.archive.org/web/20160303202713/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html
I see the images are not working. Basically what you have to do is to choose a simple image, like a basic shape such as a triangle or a square or whatever, and to try to maintain that image in your mind for a few minutes, to have the image of that shape on your mind, concentrating to keep it there and prevent it to dissapear. Actually you should better start the whole program from first day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back