Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About emotions

Aquarius

I'm not sure if we can figure out your emotions but we can definitely give some tips and experiences.
In my case I'm someone who leans more on the femminine and I used to suppress my anger, that was negative as I would often just get extremely angry at things that just triggered me, so I started using all that pent up anger in the rtrs and fucking wow did that feel cathartic, now I'm more balanced, but I'm still figuring out my emotions aswell. Good luck:D

SerLorars13 said:
Aquarius said:
I'm not sure if we can figure out your emotions but we can definitely give some tips and experiences.
In my case I'm someone who leans more on the femminine and I used to suppress my anger, that was negative as I would often just get extremely angry at things that just triggered me, so I started using all that pent up anger in the rtrs and fucking wow did that feel cathartic, now I'm more balanced, but I'm still figuring out my emotions aswell. Good luck:D
Today I focused the RTR on some of the christard figures that made me suffer in my childhood. Before i did the RTR i suddenly felt intense anger towards everyone. It was like i was so pissed off with their bullshit. I wanted to just shove a freaking dynamite in their mouth and punch them off the bridge. I still feel the anger even now tho, but after the RTR.. i felt so fcking good :cool:

I was repressing my anger too, and now i have huge bursts of it from time to time. I just feel it so intense that i want to strangle to death some people RTRs help, lets put that anger work with them hahaha. :D

I am a bit feminine too but i see that the more i advance, the more i remove blockages, dirt and bindings i get more dominant and fiery. I love fire more than air now haha :)

Thank you for sharing this with me :D
Yes, my hatred is not only for jews but also towards my family who hurt me, the RTR is great.

SerLorars13 said:
Hello brothers and sisters

I am a bit confused and frustrated and i have some questions.

So when i read about people tell others to let their emotions out i get a bit confused.
I mean.. some people here might have problems with that. They can suddenly burst into anger, sadness, suicidal etc. driven actions.

Tho for me is a bit weird. Lately i experience weird, very intense and quick mood swings/changes.
The last weak i was so afraid and i got so freaking delusional all of a sudden.

Since i was a kid i was easy to scare or hurt. (And there is a problem with expressing my emotions too, sadly. Everytime when i feel bad, hurt, afraid or stressed i just get numb, i barely talk with people and i just keep wandering through weird spirals of bad thoughts.)
So as i was easy to scare i noticed that my thoughts are really strong tho. If i begin to believe or think that something might happen, everything will change in order to fulfill that type of thinking. I even calmed and healed some people by just empathising with them, at least thats what they let me believe so idk. I will need more experimenting.

So where is this going..

My emotions are kinda strong enough to stop me from advancing and doing what i intended, i just do what i feel, so to say. Its hard to control them when they just burst out all of a sudden. And when they burst out, i hardly think of what i said not to do just the day before. And then after a day or two maximum in this state i just suddenly feel happy and good all of a sudden like nothing ever happened. Lol

Also i know that i am kinda dominated by fear since always, hek. I am working on it with Munka, now that i spotted it. I just want to be able to work on my life more tho, but i am too blocked, too self sabotaging too.

So the questions are:
What exactly means to express emotions in a positive way?
How exactly do i let them out without getting into crazy states?
I am self sabotaging and i hardly do what I intended to do, at least i can't keep a certain routine, act on a certain manner, doing stuff that helps me advance or stuff like that. What should i do?

Hal Satan!

Code:
What exactly means to express emotions in a positive way?
Code:
How exactly do i let them out without getting into crazy states?
When you have negative emotions what's the reason for having them? Ask yourself that and figure it out to solve them in your liking. For example i sometimes got angry when i had to do a meditation at a specific time and others interfered and asked me to do some work at home i didn't wanted to do the work because i wanted to do the meditation and be more disciplined so that i get stronger but by they asking me to do work it would get in my way of having greater discipline etc if i skip the meditation, so instead of saying "I'm not doing it, i don't have time for that..." i postpone it and say "I have to do something now i will do it in 30 minutes" but if the emotions are strong just let them out meaning simply say what you want to say.

I am self sabotaging and i hardly do what I intended to do, at least i can't keep a certain routine, act on a certain manner, doing stuff that helps me advance or stuff like that. What should i do?
Learn discipline (search online) there are techniques for that for example instead of doing 1 hour of something do it for 5-15 min, do little steps then increase the minutes till you are comfortable in doing 1 hour (this can take long or less depending on the attention or physical force required for the task)

And don't use or say affirmations that you don't want to happen to you because "You are what you think" and the affirmations in time will manifest especially if you meditate "My emotions are kinda strong enough to stop me from advancing" instead of saying that ask your self, for example "how can i always have balanced emotions?" and use pozitive afirmations like this "I always have total control over my emotions in a pozitive and healthy way for me" "I have pozitive and balanced emotions in a pozitive and healthy way for me" also for having control over the emotions you need control over the mind, for that do more void meditation https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html (and you can also use affirmations).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back