Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing People when meditation

Necrovenom

Is it normal to see faces when meditation. Is there something scientific behind it? Is it spiritual? I’ve always had this thing since I started meditating where when I close my eyes and begin to meditate I’ll see a face of someone I’ve never seen before. Sometimes they aren’t human or sometimes they aren’t nice. Just recently I saw a face (while meditating) and it freaked me out and then I felt very negative energy. I waited a while to see what would happen and I just felt watched. It was annoying I tried to do the protection aura and I couldn’t even say the words in my mind they were getting jumbled up and I couldn’t focus. I then called upon Satan and the feeling went away and could say my protection program.
Hail Satan
Hail belial

Maybe there are a lot of ghosts around that area. Then the meditation makes you brighter on both sides, so the ghosts come to look at you. Talk to Satan about it, maybe he knows how to keep them away.

Necrovenom said:
Is it normal to see faces when meditation. Is there something scientific behind it? Is it spiritual? I’ve always had this thing since I started meditating where when I close my eyes and begin to meditate I’ll see a face of someone I’ve never seen before. Sometimes they aren’t human or sometimes they aren’t nice. Just recently I saw a face (while meditating) and it freaked me out and then I felt very negative energy. I waited a while to see what would happen and I just felt watched. It was annoying I tried to do the protection aura and I couldn’t even say the words in my mind they were getting jumbled up and I couldn’t focus. I then called upon Satan and the feeling went away and could say my protection program.
Hail Satan
Hail belial

yes, this is normal! I have seen so much over the years even seen my coming to earth! might be your third eye slightly opening. stay away from tap water it calcifies the pineal gland

Negative spirits (grays) as we call them will come and attack you because they don't like spiritual growth! you have to build a strong aura! pretty soon you won't be scared of them anymore and your soul will be strong enough to take control. You did the right thing by calling Enki! when you get stronger you will be able to fight low energy beings independently and they will stop messing with you because you will keep turning the tables on them and returning curses! Wish you nothing but the best blessings to you and your family!

Also, read this and links I go more into depth!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=158971#p158971

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

LORD JAGUAR 666-

نعم لاتقلق
حاول التواصل مع تلك الارواح لتعرف ماذا يريدون
في الحقيقه معظم الاماكن مليئه بالارواح لكن ليس الكل مخيف

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back