Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes and planet rulership

tarack mainz

Special greetings to our satanic worriors❤️!!. Father is the giver of knowledge,and he gave us knowledge regarding secret things that we need to access".HAIL SATAN".I have been reading through the runic Kabbalah and see how it looks like ,and the way the enemy stolen this knowledge and corrupt it.The question is that keeps up ringing in my mind is whether these runes correspond with the planets that rules them or are they used at anytime,any season.I don't rely on the information outside of JoS website guys.Thank you very much guys and let us continue doing the rituals to keep the enemy behind.What I have realized again is that when we do the retuals is when Father continue to lead us to the straight part of having good relationship with Him.Hail Satan,Hail Beelzebub,Hail Astaroth, Hail Azazel, Hail to all Gods of Hell and Hail to the powers of Hell

tarack mainz said:
Special greetings to our satanic worriors❤️!!. Father is the giver of knowledge,and he gave us knowledge regarding secret things that we need to access".HAIL SATAN".I have been reading through the runic Kabbalah and see how it looks like ,and the way the enemy stolen this knowledge and corrupt it.The question is that keeps up ringing in my mind is whether these runes correspond with the planets that rules them or are they used at anytime,any season.I don't rely on the information outside of JoS website guys.Thank you very much guys and let us continue doing the rituals to keep the enemy behind.What I have realized again is that when we do the retuals is when Father continue to lead us to the straight part of having good relationship with Him.Hail Satan,Hail Beelzebub,Hail Astaroth, Hail Azazel, Hail to all Gods of Hell and Hail to the powers of Hell
Every rune is meant for a certain work and every work depend on the planetary placements, but I don't think that there is a connection between runes and planets. If you want to start a working you must investigate thouroughly what runes or mantras would be the best and what time fits best in terms of planetary placements,

The runes aren’t directly related to the planets themselves, but there are certain runes which you could consider to be “linked” in a way to certain planets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back