Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My childhood dream. Please don't make fun of me.

Satanic Path

Before losing control of my life, hating school and becoming a self- harmer and ruining my dream career because of trying to commit suicide...I was a happy boy with a big dream.
I've always loved space, astronomy and everything involved with space exploration.
I still love the idea of me going to space...I Just can't forget this passion of mine.
If I ever became Immortal, then I would not mind seeing humanity go to Mars, or even Jupiter and its moons, and Saturn.
But I have to be honest.
How can a Nazi, Satanist, Gay boy even think that he would be able to go to space when the enemy Is litterally everywhere?
It's just sad.
Not only sad, but also funny.
Jews will never let me so such thing.

But at the moment, I just want to keep having this dream.
I've read on JOS that there are Demons that can astrally take you anywhere, so maybe in the future I'll be able to see stars, moons and planets...who knows.

Maybe One day my dream will turn into reality.
With Satan everything Is possible, am I wrong?
Please, don't make fun of me.
This Is not a phase, I've had this dream since I was a baby.

It thrills me when I think about seeing other planets, be part of something this big, as space exploration Is.

I'm open to listen to your voices now.
I Always am.
Talking to you makes me a happier person.

Of course it's possible. Meditate, advance, get rid of your problems, and if you become immortal you can bet you're going to be able to visit the universe.

Satanic Path said:
It thrills me when I think about seeing other planets, be part of something this big, as space exploration Is.

This is very nice, I dream about these things too! Take things slowly and everything falls in place

Satanic Path said:
Before losing control of my life, hating school and becoming a self- harmer and ruining my dream career because of trying to commit suicide...I was a happy boy with a big dream.
I've always loved space, astronomy and everything involved with space exploration.
I still love the idea of me going to space...I Just can't forget this passion of mine.
If I ever became Immortal, then I would not mind seeing humanity go to Mars, or even Jupiter and its moons, and Saturn.
But I have to be honest.
How can a Nazi, Satanist, Gay boy even think that he would be able to go to space when the enemy Is litterally everywhere?
It's just sad.

I've read on JOS that there are Demons that can astrally take you anywhere, so maybe in the future I'll be able to see stars, moons and planets...who knows.

I Always am.

Spirituality opens you to an endless amount of possibilities, you have more potential than you think. There's a meditation for astral projection that can help you get use to astral travel, being able to return back to your body normally would great help as well so keep practicing and share your experiences one day.

Though this may not be an easy path, it's a very rewarding one. Work hard, be committed, and your dreams may one day become a reality.

Satanic Path said:
But I have to be honest.
It's just sad.

I Always am.
Yes that is absolutely possible, but to eran that abilities you must have great astral senses and a strong soul. I have extremly hard dream.(But not the same) I know what you feel. I need better abilities and a stronger soul. Good luck!

Satanic Path said:
Just keep advancing and when the enemy is dealt with 20 years from now you'll surely be able to realize your dream. In a safe manner and even while being supported by people for it.

Satanic Path said:
Sort of wrong, Satan is not the xian god to do everything instantly. This doesn't exist nowhere in the universe, is just a lie to control the minds of the xians regarding their fictive god.

Satanic Path said:
Your beliefs have nothing in common with your career. You can be SS while you are an astronomer. Actually in the ancient times until middle ages and renaissance, probably most scientists were pagan/satanist.

Also, by the time when you will have finished all your studies to become an astronomer, most likely the enemy will be already dealt with, this obviously if we manage to get out of the dirt we are in now. So just follow your path and carry on studying what you love

Satanic Path said:
But I have to be honest.
It's just sad.

I Always am.

Fellow space lover :D

If you live in a low light area telescopes are really nice to have. I have one but I live in a city so I can only see major constellations. If you are in a city you can use stuff like sterllarium which admittedly isn't the same but better then nothing. I hope I get to live in a low light area again eventually so I can see all the stars. You can actually see the milky way ( not the entire galaxy obviously but the milk spill look ) if the light lvl is low enough ( look up light pollution lvl 1 its gr8 u wont be able to get this most likely but lvl 4 is still amazing )

Admittedly jews are a pain in the ass when it comes to space ( and getting to it ) I don't think its exactly impossible but its probably better to hold off on it. If you live near a low light area consider making a trip out there sometime, makes me feel better at least. You can find maps online. Its not a stupid dream at all, I mean heck, I share it.

Lvl 1 light pollution ( chances are you won't be able to get this level of darkness unless u live near the grand canyon lol, but as an example. Space can be admired from earth as well don't gotta be in a spaceship to see it well. )

1-5.jpg

( If I didn't do the above correctly https://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/1-5.jpg )

4-4.jpg

https://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/4-4.jpg

Arin said:
Satanic Path said:
But I have to be honest.
It's just sad.

I Always am.

Fellow space lover :D

If you live in a low light area telescopes are really nice to have. I have one but I live in a city so I can only see major constellations. If you are in a city you can use stuff like sterllarium which admittedly isn't the same but better then nothing. I hope I get to live in a low light area again eventually so I can see all the stars. You can actually see the milky way ( not the entire galaxy obviously but the milk spill look ) if the light lvl is low enough ( look up light pollution lvl 1 its gr8 u wont be able to get this most likely but lvl 4 is still amazing )

Admittedly jews are a pain in the ass when it comes to space ( and getting to it ) I don't think its exactly impossible but its probably better to hold off on it. If you live near a low light area consider making a trip out there sometime, makes me feel better at least. You can find maps online. Its not a stupid dream at all, I mean heck, I share it.

Lvl 1 light pollution ( chances are you won't be able to get this level of darkness unless u live near the grand canyon lol, but as an example. Space can be admired from earth as well don't gotta be in a spaceship to see it well. )

1-5.jpg

( If I didn't do the above correctly https://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/1-5.jpg )

4-4.jpg

https://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/4-4.jpg

Hi Brother! Once I lived in the country side and there we had no light pollution.
The Sky was Amazing, and the times I would sleep outside I could even see satellites passing by.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back