Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What race am I?

AokiJ

Hello brothers!
Well, I don't know what race I am exactly.I am Spanish, my parents are Spanish, my grandparents too and there is no indication that any relative of mine has been with someone not Spanish that I know of. my maternal grandmother's family comes from the east of Spain, my grandfather's from the center of Spain and my father's mother comes from the west of Spain. So what race would I be? I also suspect that it may come from Celts and Greeks, since the Celts settled on the part of my father's family and the Greeks on the part of my mother's family, but I am not sure of that.
Thanks a lot!
Hail Satan and all the gods!

White. Nationality is not exactly the same as race, race is wider. All those nationalities you listed are all white. I think you are asking about smaller subraces within the white race. If you mean subrace, I think you would be mostly Mediterranean and maybe some Alpine or Nordic mixed in with it.

AokiJ said:
Hello brothers!
Well, I don't know what race I am exactly.I am Spanish, my parents are Spanish, my grandparents too and there is no indication that any relative of mine has been with someone not Spanish that I know of. my maternal grandmother's family comes from the east of Spain, my grandfather's from the center of Spain and my father's mother comes from the west of Spain. So what race would I be? I also suspect that it may come from Celts and Greeks, since the Celts settled on the part of my father's family and the Greeks on the part of my mother's family, but I am not sure of that.
Thanks a lot!

There were a realy good picture of all white/ sub races but I can´t find it. I guess you are more white.

Maybe someone else can provide the picture. or try to search it your self --> Quick links --> search.

Welcome

GG Allin said:
AokiJ said:
Hello brothers!
Thanks a lot!

There were a realy good picture of all white/ sub races but I can´t find it. I guess you are more white.

Maybe someone else can provide the picture. or try to search it your self --> Quick links --> search.

Welcome

HnR2OTL.jpg

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:
AokiJ said:
Hello brothers!
Thanks a lot!

Welcome

HnR2OTL.jpg

Thanks Stormblood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back