Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communication with the Gods

Targ

Is there any meditation without counting opening and meditating on clairaudience points for communicating with the gods? I'm looking for an answer :(

Targ said:
Is there any meditation without counting opening and meditating on clairaudience points for communicating with the gods? I'm looking for an answer :(

Is there any way for me to hear people without taking out these 5 ear plugs I shoved down my ear canals?

Targ said:
It took me a minute to realize the irony in this sentence.
..meditation without meditating..

True Satanism is empowering the soul. In order to do that, you need to meditate. There's no half-assing (if you have plenty of time to work on yourself) or avoiding the work if you want to make real progress. If all you have is 5 minutes, then use them well.

There are plenty of other meditations/workings that can take longer than clairvoyance/clairaudience. And if you can't handle 5 minutes working on astral hearing/vision, then there's no way you can do an even bigger meditation program.

You're not going to communicate with the Gods if you don't put the work into it.

Keep studying the Joy of Satan website.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/

Targ said:
Some people use pendulums, some ouija boards or tarot cards. Early on I would lay in a trance state and ask to feel a „yes“ energy and a „no“ energy to guide me in finding answers to my copied questions. Asking for signs and and guidance has helped as well. Sometimes I’d even ask a candle flame or the smoke of incense

Venomys said:
Targ said:

True Satanism is empowering the soul. In order to do that, you need to meditate. There's no half-assing (if you have plenty of time to work on yourself) or avoiding the work if you want to make real progress. If all you have is 5 minutes, then use them well.

There are plenty of other meditations/workings that can take longer than clairvoyance/clairaudience. And if you can't handle 5 minutes working on astral hearing/vision, then there's no way you can do an even bigger meditation program.

You're not going to communicate with the Gods if you don't put the work into it.

Ohh sorry, I don't speak English very well. I'll try my best then.

Lifeforod1n said:
Targ said:
Some people use pendulums, some ouija boards or tarot cards. Early on I would lay in a trance state and ask to feel a „yes“ energy and a „no“ energy to guide me in finding answers to my copied questions. Asking for signs and and guidance has helped as well. Sometimes I’d even ask a candle flame or the smoke of incense
Oh thank u, I usually use the energy to ask some things, but I have a fear if it could be an enemie entitie.

Targ said:
Venomys said:
Targ said:

Ohh sorry, I don't speak English very well. I'll try my best then.

I read the post about using pendulums or ouija boards to communicate with the Gods. They can be used, but it’s better to just to speak through Father’s sigils if you can’t hear them, especially if you are new. I apologize if I came off as rude, I might’ve read your post with a different context in mind. No worries! :)

Targ said:
Lifeforod1n said:
Targ said:
Oh thank u, I usually use the energy to ask some things, but I have a fear if it could be an enemie entitie.

Ask "are you of Satan?". That way you can be sure that you are talking to the original Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back