Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My art for the gods.

AokiJ

Hello! I am a traditional draftsman of a lifetime you could say, recently I started with digital drawing and it occurred to me to gradually illustrate all the gods according to the descriptions of the Priests. At the moment I have illustrated Thoth, I also illustrated the Greek god Deimos a while ago and now I would like to draw Lilith among many others. I do it because I love to draw, as an offering to the gods on my part and to help those who are beginning to visualize more or less what some gods would be like. I also currently have a very small business of drawings on the Internet, payments are by paypal, if someone wants me to draw their guardian, they can contact me and make an order, it would be of great help. I know that not long ago there was a controversy with someone who sold drawings of the gods and later it turned out to be a Jew or something if I remember correctly. I am not trying to take advantage of myself, nor am I a Jew. In fact, I have been a spiritual Satanist for 3 years and I have a book in Spanish online where I help many others to learn about spiritual Satanism. I would use the money earned to grow on my way as a cartoonist and also to get out of a very difficult situation that I am experiencing right now, I know it sounds like a cliche, but it is not. thank you very much brothers for listening to me here I leave you the 2 drawings of Hermes and Deimos ❤️.
(I do not know how to link the 2 images here, I will try to send them responding to this post once it is published, does anyone tell me where I could upload them to show you? Thank you)

Hail satan and all the gods of hell!

AokiJ said:
Hello! I am a traditional draftsman of a lifetime you could say, recently I started with digital drawing and it occurred to me to gradually illustrate all the gods according to the descriptions of the Priests. At the moment I have illustrated Thoth, I also illustrated the Greek god Deimos a while ago and now I would like to draw Lilith among many others. I do it because I love to draw, as an offering to the gods on my part and to help those who are beginning to visualize more or less what some gods would be like. I also currently have a very small business of drawings on the Internet, payments are by paypal, if someone wants me to draw their guardian, they can contact me and make an order, it would be of great help. I know that not long ago there was a controversy with someone who sold drawings of the gods and later it turned out to be a Jew or something if I remember correctly. I am not trying to take advantage of myself, nor am I a Jew. In fact, I have been a spiritual Satanist for 3 years and I have a book in Spanish online where I help many others to learn about spiritual Satanism. I would use the money earned to grow on my way as a cartoonist and also to get out of a very difficult situation that I am experiencing right now, I know it sounds like a cliche, but it is not. thank you very much brothers for listening to me here I leave you the 2 drawings of Hermes and Deimos ❤️.
(I do not know how to link the 2 images here, I will try to send them responding to this post once it is published, does anyone tell me where I could upload them to show you? Thank you)

If you plan on selling your work, it might be worth the time to build up a portfolio so people can have a better feel for your art.

AokiJ said:

Besides the stuff you mentioned, I wouldn´t release info here which can trace my location/name/bankaccount. Better do Final RTR and you will get rewarded. Eigther the gods will bless you and/or you are blessed by lifting the jewish curses from your self by doing the Final. Which will attract money to you. Whenever I do a good amount of them more then 3x9reps. I get on some way money. The more paintings you have, or other stuff which can be a gateway for money, the more easy you will attract money by doing the rtr.

Selling JoS material that is free for everybody is parasitism, whether you are in a bad financial situation or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back