Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

become a God? - why these people "died"?

fixme

There is many informations in books, there is Swami Satyananda Saraswati for example, who awaken it's Kundalini.
But all the high Spiritual people I read about had died in x year. Or is They reached eternal life after-all?
Any JoS resources about this?
I know immortality is "taboo", may some of these people still "alive"?
Sorry if I am asking stupid thing. I am interested in opinions on this.
May facts only reveal itself when we reach the goal.

Because they weren't with Satan and hinduism is corrupted, they don't have the wealth of information we have.

You don't become a god after raising your kundalini. You still have lots more things to do. And many of these things aren't found anywhere, Satan will teach them when the time is right. IIRC only one person in our recent times has reached godhood.

Shrekelstein said:
You don't become a god after raising your kundalini. You still have lots more things to do. And many of these things aren't found anywhere, Satan will teach them when the time is right. IIRC only one person in our recent times has reached godhood.

Who is IIRC???

Well, I tought that Satan will help when the time has come, we need Satan.
Thank you for answer!
May be silly to ask who is that one person, or anything but I tought there is more persons who reached that level, we just don't know about that.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Who is IIRC???

Short for "If I recall correctly".

fixme said:
Thank you for answer!
May be silly to ask who is that one person, or anything but I tought there is more persons who reached that level, we just don't know about that.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28792

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Shrekelstein said:

Who is IIRC???

If I recall correctly...

fixme said:
Thank you for answer!

The information is out there though it was kept hidden for a while. Our antichrist, Adolf Hitler is the one that completed the magnum opus.

The reason these people "died" is because they did not have the guidance of our gods to perfect their souls, and reach immortality. Once someone reaches higher levels of power(raising the kundalini, working the siddhis and proficient ability working with the elements) necessary to perform the steps of the great work, guidance from the gods will be provided.

Stick to the JoS info, trusting Satan and our Gods, and you won't have the same outcome as those without.

Braun666 said:
fixme said:
Thank you for answer!

The information is out there though it was kept hidden for a while. Our antichrist, Adolf Hitler is the one that completed the magnum opus.

The reason these people "died" is because they did not have the guidance of our gods to perfect their souls, and reach immortality. Once someone reaches higher levels of power(raising the kundalini, working the siddhis and proficient ability working with the elements) necessary to perform the steps of the great work, guidance from the gods will be provided.

Stick to the JoS info, trusting Satan and our Gods, and you won't have the same outcome as those without.
We do not even know if these people did really raised their Kundalini, to begin with, they could have just been very advanced but still not have their kundalini raised. Another thing is that the enemy had the Earth full of curses to make the communication with the God's impossible. This was not really a problem for the Gods as they are much more powerful but it was for the people on here, this means that advancing spiritually was more difficult (back then more than now because we have the RTR's and the Final RTR) and the communication with the God's would have many errors. Now try with not enough spiritual knowledge (that we have like vibrating mantra's and things like this), the curses of the enemy and not being able to communicate with the God's to do the Magnum Opus...It would have been impossible.

The God's waited until humanity had the ways to communicate with the Internet so they could have someone like Maxine, in this way they gave her the way to find the truth, we are all over the world and have all the knowledge and can access it anonymously before this was impossible. It was risky before to create something like Jos because people had to physically meet up and infiltrators could show up and ruin everything, on top of this it would have been impossible to find a real copy of a Torah, Maxine took the real spells, reversed it and gave it to us. Imagine doing when you had to physically meet up with people to do all of this.

luis said:
Braun666 said:
fixme said:
Thank you for answer!

Indeed I agree with you.

HPS Maxine has done an extremely noble service for us all. We now luckily have the stepping stones to not perish like those without and receive the knowledge on how to properly advance from our Gods.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
Because they weren't with Satan and hinduism is corrupted, they don't have the wealth of information we have.

But isn't someone who worships Shiva
And does yoga,pranayama actually with Satan?
If Hindus aren't with Satan then who else in the world is?
And someone posted that it takes lots of years to raise Kundalini , so it could be possible that these gurus didn't raise Kundalini??
Some of These gurus did pranayama,yoga and meditation for hours daily and still be unable to raise Kundalini, so how can we raise it??

Now a bit off topic --
After doing any form of power meditation
I notice I get nightmares and insomnia
What do I do about that??

Hail goddess diana said:
Aquarius said:

And someone posted that it takes lots of years to raise Kundalini , so it could be possible that these gurus didn't raise Kundalini??
Some of These gurus did pranayama,yoga and meditation for hours daily and still be unable to raise Kundalini, so how can we raise it??

Now a bit off topic --
No, not exactly. I can't really explain it but it's not the same thing. They are unable to raise the kundalini even after hours and hours a day because we have info that they don't have. They don't communicate with Satan and the Gods and all they have is their corrupted info like abstaining from sex or being a vegetarian, both of which are harmful. We only have info that will make us advance and have relationships with our Gods, who guide us in the right path for our advancement.

Aquarius said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Aquarius said:

Now a bit off topic --
No, not exactly. I can't really explain it but it's not the same thing. They are unable to raise the kundalini even after hours and hours a day because we have info that they don't have. They don't communicate with Satan and the Gods and all they have is their corrupted info like abstaining from sex or being a vegetarian, both of which are harmful. We only have info that will make us advance and have relationships with our Gods, who guide us in the right path for our advancement.

Okay okay
I suppose I have to eat meat and eggs regularly as well ,as I am mostly vegetarian too
I feel the pranayamas have a kind of drying effect on me , meat could counter it
The energy buzz is too much to handle

Aquarius said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Aquarius said:

Now a bit off topic --

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid or something but does something seem off with this person or just me lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back