Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final Rtr

Targ

Hey guys, can I do the final rtr on my computer and cell phone at the same time without having to recite each word twice? would that weaken the ritual?
Hail Satan!

Targ said:
Hey guys, can I do the final rtr on my computer and cell phone at the same time without having to recite each word twice? would that weaken the ritual?
Hail Satan!
Your question isnt clear to me. If you are new like completely new just do one repetition of each or keep pausing the video after each vibration and repeat it and move on to the next.

I don't think so but I don't think it would make much of a difference for the trouble, since blotting it out doesn't do the majority of the damage the vibrations do.

Would the rtr help with void? I'm extremely mental....I can't stop bugging and being an asshole. My mind goes everywhere I don't want to go but at the same time it's me. Wut kinda curses does it remove

Targ said:
Hail Satan!

If you mean you want to blot out the letters more than once sure but if you're thinking of it having the effect of doubling it not really, because you're just blotting the letters two times and not vibrating the words twice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back