Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Invoking the Four Crowned Princes of Hell

Quentin_Coldwater

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to satanism and I've been studying and practicing for some time. So recently I came across a ritual in the JoS web site and in the instructions it said to ''invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell". So my question is this - how do I do that?
Thank you in advance!

Quentin_Coldwater said:
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to satanism and I've been studying and practicing for some time. So recently I came across a ritual in the JoS web site and in the instructions it said to ''invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell". So my question is this - how do I do that?
Thank you in advance!

As far as I rember this is a prayer/eg. standard ritual you can use before any working with the gods. You do not realy invoke the four crowned princes of hell. with this ritual you honor them and feel thear energy. It helps to connect you with the gods.

Quentin_Coldwater said:
Thank you in advance!

If you mean this page, it explains it right after telling you to invoke them:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise; invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. You can do this with your athame [if you have one] OR just point your left index finger and visualize a stream of electric blue light entering the tip of your index finger and filling your entire being. With each turn, the blue becomes more and more intense, filling and charging your entire being. Begin with Satan/Lucifer, facing east and then turn to the north for Beelzebub, west for Astaroth, and south for Azazel, keep charging yourself with the blue energy at each turn:

SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EAST
BEELZEBUB TO THE NORTH
ASTAROTH TO THE WEST
AZAZEL TO THE SOUTH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back