Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An issue with my last topic

Satanic Path

Yesterday I published a topic named " Different Opinions among the HPs" and this morning, when I woke up, I went to check if the topic had been approved.
It turned out It was approved.
But when I clicked on It the site told me that It didn't exist.
I don't know what to do.
Was It an error of the browser?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

It was approved but then removed.

Sounds argumentatively controversial, or a potential to become such, probably why.

I Just wanted to know Who I should listen to.
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
Sorry if I offended someone.

Satanic Path said:

Above all you should listen to Satan. Even if your guardian demon tells you something or if the clergy tell you something, if Satan ever tells you otherwise in contrast to what they're saying, then you listen to him above all.

Otherwise the clergy are the most reliable members of the ministries. This does not mean they can't make mistakes as some have done in the past... some more severely than others to which they are no longer part of the clergy as Satan gives freedom.. and unfortunately some have choosen the freedom to be a bleeding idiot... but I've known Mageson and Cobra to have personally been part of this for many, many years and above all the clergy I know aside from HPS Maxine, I trust them the most.

That however is my perspective, use your own judgement, do your own research if you must and use common sense. There are no mediators here.

Satanic Path said:
Brother, if HP 1 says A and HP 2 says B, where A and B are different theories (but not so different usually) about anything, you shouldn't ask to other people who you should listen to, I mean, build your own ideas, don't do the xian who just get brainwashed with everything the priest says without thinking about it
I hope this can help you

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

Above all you should listen to Satan. Even if your guardian demon tells you something or if the clergy tell you something, if Satan ever tells you otherwise in contrast to what they're saying, then you listen to him above all.

Thanks! May The Gods bless you.

Otherwise the clergy are the most reliable members of the ministries. This does not mean they can't make mistakes as some have done in the past... some more severely than others to which they are no longer part of the clergy as Satan gives freedom.. and unfortunately some have choosen the freedom to be a bleeding idiot... but I've known Mageson and Cobra to have personally been part of this for many, many years and above all the clergy I know aside from HPS Maxine, I trust them the most.

That however is my perspective, use your own judgement, do your own research if you must and use common sense. There are no mediators here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back