Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where should I start?

MeyuChan

So I‘m not very long in this community and I‘m not very developed yet. The first thing I‘ve done when I studied the JoS is dedicating my soul to father Satan.
And I don‘t really know what to do now. There is still so much to learn and to do but I don‘t know where to start. So can anyone help me and give me advice on what to do now? I‘ve already practiced a bit of void and trance meditation and i‘m trying to find my GD right now (since two months already and I’m still not sure if it really is who I think it is)

You would help me a lot if you would tell me what you all did at first. Thank you so much!

Hail Satan!

The 40 Day meditation program is the best place to start

https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Then after you have a steady meditation program established work on your skills and become adept with the 6 month training program.

https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf

And of course hit the final RTR hard at least once a day!!!

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Happy meditating and welcome to the family!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

MeyuChan said:
So I‘m not very long in this community and I‘m not very developed yet. The first thing I‘ve done when I studied the JoS is dedicating my soul to father Satan.
And I don‘t really know what to do now. There is still so much to learn and to do but I don‘t know where to start. So can anyone help me and give me advice on what to do now? I‘ve already practiced a bit of void and trance meditation and i‘m trying to find my GD right now (since two months already and I’m still not sure if it really is who I think it is)

You would help me a lot if you would tell me what you all did at first. Thank you so much!

Hail Satan!

from : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37230&p=148952&hilit=8+fold+path#p148952

"after reading dedication--->

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney."

To find your GD:

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

Starting Guide for New Satanists – All Basic Info

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=996

This guide should be pinned somewhere.

40 days program- https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

MeyuChan said:

Hail Satan!
For starters, your GD is not an ''it'', we are their descendants, and we aren't any ''it''. But let this pass. For starters work on your chakras and advance yourself, do aura of protection, clean your aura daily, and do the final rtr everyday, this is a basic. ;)

Hmm well your already off on a good start, Void is by far the most important. Don't worry too much about your GD you'll figure it out in time. Ouija boards are great for this in my experience but you probably can't get one right now. You could make one, if you have the time and your parents don't invade your space to much.

I would say start building an aura of protection, and begin opening your Chakras then clairaudience points so you can hear the Daemons. From there you can kinda figure it out for yourself, we are all unique. So we all walk different paths, do what feels right for you and the Daemons will help guide you. Also continue reading and keep a strong head and again void meditate. hope this helped

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

MeyuChan said:

Hail Satan!
Finding your GD is complicated when you're new, I'm having lots of difficulties too
Anyway you should really start a meditation program, the most reccomended is 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra, you can find it here https://web.archive.org/web/2016061...atan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf
The issue is that links in this pdf are broken, but you can still search the meditations by yourself in jos website
Or if you want, at least I have the italian version with all links working

Here's a thread you can check out. The second reply here also gives the 40 day meditation program and a very good FAQs for beginners.

Ask All Questions Here! New members
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Most of the time we mention to people to start the 40-day guide.(Be sure to note the chakra pages for openings has been modified in recent times as of '18).

* Void/Mindfulness cannot be stressed enough it's important. Don't beat yourself up if you fall asleep or don't control your thoughts or silence your thoughts. Just keep going with it.

* Cleaning: Aura and Chakra cleaning are important. Remember cleaning helps with protection by removing negativity. Cleaning can be done [as many times as possible]. Look at the SS Calendar and pick a VoC-less day, a day with no VoC. Perform returning curses Pt1. prayer for summoning the demon that helps with cleaning.https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html. IF and WHEN you wish to clean with vibration try using a lower number rather than 216 for Pt2 like 9/18/27/36 etc.etc.. But the affirmation is important and I'll mention it below. When cleaning perform 6 energy sloughing balls, 3 programmed from the Returning Curses Pt1 and 3 like the F-RTR cleaning system that way you remove more gunk.

* Protection: When it comes to protection having faith is what is most important. So try and avoid "over-protecting" you may dilute the strength of the AoP. In the beginning of your day add the AoP and towards the end of the day perform AoP. So twice a day unlike cleaning AoP doesn't need to be reinforced every time.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

When your outside you can state the affirmation "My aura is now absorbing powerful protective energies from the sun when I'm outside, each time I breath." times a few repetition. That way you absorb protection from the Sun a lot of the time.

My routine is: 1.
Basic AoP affirmation using white-gold energy from my environment.

2. Focus on the Sun and breath in white-gold protective energy and perform the solar protection AoP "I am breathing in powerful protective energies from the Sun...rest of affirmation".

3. In "The aura and how to use it" article. I perform several breaths of White-Gold and perform the affirmation.

You want/need protection:
Breathe in powerful white-gold light. With the inhale breathe it in to meet in the middle of your body, packing it in brighter and brighter. With the exhale, keep expanding it. The energy should grow brighter and brighter.
Affirm: My aura is very powerful and is protecting me at all times.
This a good exercise to be done on a regular basis, for building a strong, protective energy field.

4. I perform several breaths and perform the F-RTR cleaning affirmation "My aura is now constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms and destructive energies directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders." x3

5. I perform several breaths and perform the bed time protection on basic protection twice actually not just before bed. "I am now always totally safe and protected at all times and in every way." x10

6. Finally I add a positive protective affirmation with several white-gold breaths. "I am now always totally, safe, secure, protected, and fine at all times and in every way".

That's my basic routine for cleaning/protection. The JoS emphasizes cleaning and protection as critical importance. A Hermetic principle of cleanliness and protection. Just like physical protection only applied to the soul.

As for the 40-day guide you CAN do other meditations while developing and going through the guide. Like for example doing a bit of breathing exercises or absorbing energy or meditating longer. The guide is just that a guide for a beginner but you can explore a bit.

Obviously don't do advanced meditations you can't handle. But non the less you CAN explore a bit.

Finally like it's been mentioned try and perform at least 1 F-RTR. Spiritual warfare is very important part even a single F-RTR is worthwhile. Don't view yourself as lesser or weaker for not doing more, it's not a about blowing your brains out with over work.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

1. Perform energy raising Lilith's Vu6/Va6/Vo6 meditation. And at least at your level one rep of SATANAS.(IF the energy is too much feel free to donate the energy after your done with the F-RTR to Satan just call him out and tell him to siphon a bit of energy or to send you a demon willing to work with you in extracting excess energy).https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm(SATANAS can be vibrated in Short-SATANAS all in one breath as in to increase repetition or as the JoS states one letter per breath Long-SATANAS. Also since it's 7 letters you can vibrate the letters into each Chakra in the middle of your body either downwards from crown or upwards from base)

2. Invocation to Satan. Not imperative but nice to perform the prayer after energy raising and before F-RTR.https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Invocation.htm

3. Finally F-RTR paintable, neat module and no need to copy, paste, or print out and shred.

That is pretty much a reasonable beginners tone to it. Obviously you might feel a bit anxious to perform vibration work like say on Chakras but for now take it easy. Cleaning and protection and learning to handle your mind are quite important.

Don't forget Yoga, Hatha and Kundalini come later on. So be ready to work your body around those concepts.

If your lost feel free to post more and people will respond to help.

Thank you all so so so soooo much for these great advices! I will definitely work on it thank you guys x3 x3

The point of Satanism is to open and empower your soul with the power meditations and other spiritual practices that the JoS speaks of like hatha yoga, breathing exercises etc

On the JoyofSatan website in the power meditation section there is a beginner section to start with, if you need help putting together a daily program to do that then you can go on Satanslibrary.org and I believe under the j section there is joyofsatan 40 days of empowerment by High priest hooded cobra and that will help you put together meditations to do for the first 40 days.

Satanism is a life long thing and it takes a while to get in tune with the soul and the spiritual but it’s definitely worth it . You just have to do daily practice.

, the gods are there. Just be sure to empower yourself daily with the power meditations. Empower your chakras and learn to feel energy etc, this opens you to the spiritual. the void meditation is good.

Keep studying, keep meditating and be patient. Getting in contact can take time but people have definitely received guidance, assistance and signs from our Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back