Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's up with Gandhi?

Young Faith

Is he who society thinks he is? I saw something here against him, the topic was "Great people" and in the post there is
Nathuram Godse (Assassinated Gandhi)
I don't know a lot about him, but if I remember well, he was a pacifist so 100% not an admirable person

Young Faith said:
Is he who society thinks he is?

No.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

Shrekelstein said:
These parts of the article gave me nausea
Meanwhile, Gandhi was challenging that abstinence in his own way. He set up ashrams in which he began his first "experiments" with sex; boys and girls were to bathe and sleep together, chastely, but were punished for any sexual talk. Men and women were segregated, and Gandhi's advice was that husbands should not be alone with their wives, and, when they felt passion, should take a cold bath.
As he grew older (and following Kasturba's death) he was to have more women around him and would oblige women to sleep with him whom – according to his segregated ashram rules – were forbidden to sleep with their own husbands. Gandhi would have women in his bed, engaging in his "experiments" which seem to have been, from a reading of his letters, an exercise in strip-tease or other non-contact sexual activity. Much explicit material has been destroyed but tantalising remarks in Gandhi's letters remain such as: "Vina's sleeping with me might be called an accident. All that can be said is that she slept close to me." One might assume, then, that getting into the spirit of the Gandhian experiment meant something more than just sleeping close to him.
Meanwhile, it seemed that challenging times required greater efforts of spiritual fortitude, and for that, more attractive women were required: Sushila, who in 1947 was 33, was now due to be supplanted in the bed of the 77-year-old Gandhi by a woman almost half her age. While in Bengal to see what comfort he could offer in times of inter-communal violence in the run-up to independence, Gandhi called for his 18-year-old grandniece Manu to join him – and sleep with him. "We both may be killed by the Muslims," he told her, "and must put our purity to the ultimate test, so that we know that we are offering the purest of sacrifices, and we should now both start sleeping naked."
Disgusting and sick man, this is so fucked up and probably most people who praise gandhi, as a symbol of peace, don't even know that he was making his followers practicing sexual repression...

Young Faith said:
Is he who society thinks he is? I saw something here against him, the topic was "Great people" and in the post there is
I don't know a lot about him, but if I remember well, he was a pacifist so 100% not an admirable person
Jew. Turn the other cheek.
WE DONT DO THAT.

Young Faith said:
Disgusting and sick man, this is so fucked up and probably most people who praise gandhi, as a symbol of peace, don't even know that he was making his followers practicing sexual repression...

And that's not all. He wasn't even a pacifist. He was very violent. He beated his own wife. Very harshly. He was also a pedophile.

Most of the figures considered great by the kikes were horrible people. Mother Theresa of Calcutta was a real monster too.

He caused mass riots by not opposing to divide India into India and Pakistan. He could had stopped it. He was a Zionist agent and had gay sexual relationship with a South African Extremist Jew when he was stationed in south africa. His killer used to be his admirer but Gandhi's non violence propagandas got thousands and millions of Indians especially Hindus to be killed.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Nathuram-Godse-assassinate-Gandhi
Nathuram Godse was patriotic to the next level. He admired Gandhiji for the hard work and sacrifices he had made for freedom struggle. But later in life his and Mahatama’s ideologies were at cross road.

Mahatama strictly practised and imposed non violence on everyone. If the Indian National Congress and its leaders digressed he would start a fast unto death. The demands had to be complied with. His personal ideology at times harmed country’s interests.

Nathuram Godse was furious at the Mahatama for accepting Jinnah’s demand for Pakistan, a separate nation, to be carved out of India. It was apparently a prerequisite for free India by the British. But then the British were already a spent force.

According to him, Gandhiji was supporting unreasonable Muslims interests at the cost of the Hindus.

First it was the demand for Pakistan which he accepted.

Second, he was furious that empty mosques housing Hindu refugees in Delhi were vacated on Gandhiji’s insistence, so that they could be occupied by Muslim refugees. In the cold winters, the Hindu refugees had no where to go. A request similar to that of mosques was not made for temples in Pakistan. On the other hand temples in Pakistan were defiled

All the Muslims were granted full security in India and had the choice to stay back, if they wanted. As a result majority of Muslims never went to Pakistan and the very purpose of creating a new nation, for them was defeated.

Unlike India, the Hindus in Pakistan were forced to leave the country. Men, women and children were brutalised. One million people died. Mahatama’s ideology of non violence, led to lots of violence.

Godse was full of grouse, that Gandhiji and the Congress never exerted diplomatic pressure on Pakistan for the safeguard of its people or threatened to retaliate.

Sardar Patel had refused to grant fifty five crores to Pakistan from the exchequer. But on Gandhiji’s insistence the government policy had to be changed.

A Hindu activist Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi was brutally murdered by a Muslim mob. Gandhiji wanted everyone to give up their life for India’s freedom, but fighting non violently. He did not condemn the violent action of the muslims. He was never for retaliation but suffering quietly.

Similarly the men of the Nizam of Hyderabad, carried out excesses on the Hindu brethren. But all Gandhiji did was appease the Nizam and requested him to give up his State and join the confederation of independent states. The Nizam never ceded ground.

He significantly pointed out that after the Mahatama’s death, the Indian government sent, armed forces to Hyderabad and defeated the Nizam. Hyderabad too became a part of Independent India. Gandhiji with his philosophy of non violence would have never allowed it.

Godse said that he assassinated Gandhiji so that his people, the Hindus did not suffer injustice.

Young Faith said:
JEW. I remember seeing a video of the palestine conflict where jews living in israel were telling about how every jew must know how to fight , it was basically a thing where these people threw stones on palestenians etc and got back out in a very short period of time and later goes on to say that Gandhi was a JEW.
All he did was cause deaths in the country by emotionally playing people, while there were others like subhash chandra bose who actually fought the jewish occupancy in the subcontinent , he even contacted HITLER.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back