Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

third eye

Leandro666

Hello, I'm Brazilian so I'm sorry if I can't understand what I mean. In the opening meditation of the third eye you speak to look at the third eye, how do I do this? I've tried to focus on that area, but I can't feel anything. Do I visualize him? Thank you for answering my question

Leandro666 said:
Hello, I'm Brazilian so I'm sorry if I can't understand what I mean. In the opening meditation of the third eye you speak to look at the third eye, how do I do this? I've tried to focus on that area, but I can't feel anything. Do I visualize him? Thank you for answering my question

Simply focus your attention on it as if you were making eye-contact with someone. Don't worry too much about it's actual location, if you focus on it, you will eventually feel and know where it is. Knowing that it is in the centre of the forehead is a general guideline on where to look and where to focus. Use visualization as if you were day dreaming.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Leandro666 said:

Simply focus your attention on it as if you were making eye-contact with someone. Don't worry too much about it's actual location, if you focus on it, you will eventually feel and know where it is. Knowing that it is in the centre of the forehead is a general guideline on where to look and where to focus. Use visualization as if you were day dreaming.

ok, but what do you mean eye contact? Do I visualize the third eye of the color it is?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Leandro666 said:

For example, do I visualize my forehead with the third eye and its color (bright white) on it?

Leandro666 said:
For example, do I visualize my forehead with the third eye and its color (bright white) on it?

Essentially yes but look a little more inside your forehead. Try not to overthink it or make things complicated for yourself, the general idea is to focus energy and attention to the centre of your forehead and direct this specifically to your third-eye in that location on the astral plane.

'Looking up' at your third-eye just helps direct your attention and energy better. What we focus on is where our energy follows thus goes towards. Visualize a bright white light shining just behind the centre of your forehead and look at it in your minds eye. The image illustrated is showing you where to 'look' and focus your attention in relation to your third-eye, the third-eye is pyramid shaped just as shown.

Third_Eye_Align.gif

I understand it's not very easy to relay instructions for something like this as everyone has their own way of interpreting something.

Yes you are supposed to just close your eyes and visualize your third eye just like how it shows on the JoyofSatan pictures for the third eye.

The pictures have the right area for the third eye and the other chakras. Don’t over think it, if you just look at the picture and then close your eyes and visualize that area and vibrate mantras into it and just focus on it and try to feel it.

We all come here from different backgrounds and development. I will tell you that the third eye and the chakras are very real, the thing is that knowledge and practice of meditation and focusing on the chakras and correctly opening and empowering them is very new to some people and it simply takes time to be able to get in tune with the chakras and being able to feel energy.

the third eye is just an extension of the 6th chakras. the chakras are energy centers of the soul.

keep meditating and focusing on your chakras and opening them and keep studying the JoyofSatan website so you can gain knowledge about all of this.

it wouldn’t be a bad idea to practice other beginner meditations as well like aura cleaning and aura of protection to keep you protected and the physical yoga on the JoS helps one to slowly unblock the chakras/empower them and it makes sure that your energy is flowing the way it should.

I assure you that if you keep practicing daily or when you can but on a consistent basis, you will definitely feel your chakras and soul and begin spirituality developing. This is what Satanism is actually about.

read the JoS my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back