Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Player7

Re: Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Post by Player7 »

Protests are a manifestation of RTR energy.
Jws0785

Post by Jws0785 »

Check out my new video and tell me what you think. https://youtu.be/eO59DiyHZ9A
FuckYu_666

Post by FuckYu_666 »

Gli RTR distruggono anche i grigi ad ogni livello?
Final RTR + Killing the Tetragrammaton :
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual :
Shattering Enemy Defenses
https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:15 am
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Most people aren't as dumb as they hoped. Plus much of this is so blatant, that everyone questions why we have went to Orwell's society over what the MSM described as a flu.
IMO the Co-VID19 is quite serious, beyond that what has been understood, and that aside, nobody knows exactly what is going to happen over with mutations. Also, my solidified opinion and I stand by it is that this is a Bio-weapon as it was shared previously, as more and more information proves this beyond a doubt. It cannot be understated.

Whomever says this came from a bat that later on came from an armadillo, which was later consumed by a Chinese farmer [WTF] has to be idiotic. Not even the scientific community and most doctors have bought this stupid story.

The MSM games tried to double cross the people saying it's just a flu so they would allow this to spread, then, when it did spread because of the above, they did the other cross over and they said it is the end of the world. Nor of these extremes are the case, but this is definitely something that should worry everyone. It's as you say in regards to the ranking of this bio-weapon.
This may sound far fetched but i watched a youtube video a while back,of a blonde haired women with a cowboy hat she claimed to be a grey alien but reincarnated into a womens body who crashed the UFO in Roswell at that time. The video is now nowhere to be found but she warned about the Reptilians and their agents who are going to takeover the world by forcing the people to be anocilated because of a deadly virus that will breakout. The video was uploaded 5 years before the covid outbreak.
It was 1 and a half hour long interview with her and it was very old you could see in the picture quality.

I freaked out about it and i remember sharing it on social platforms i really wish i could of shared it here but i wasnt on the forums yet.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:47 pm
DiscipleOfSatan wrote: ...
IMO the Co-VID19 is quite serious, beyond that what has been understood, and that aside, nobody knows exactly what is going to happen over with mutations. Also, my solidified opinion and I stand by it is that this is a Bio-weapon as it was shared previously, as more and more information proves this beyond a doubt. It cannot be understated.

Whomever says this came from a bat that later on came from an armadillo, which was later consumed by a Chinese farmer [WTF] has to be idiotic. Not even the scientific community and most doctors have bought this stupid story.

The MSM games tried to double cross the people saying it's just a flu so they would allow this to spread, then, when it did spread because of the above, they did the other cross over and they said it is the end of the world. Nor of these extremes are the case, but this is definitely something that should worry everyone. It's as you say in regards to the ranking of this bio-weapon.
This may sound far fetched but i watched a youtube video a while back,of a blonde haired women with a cowboy hat she claimed to be a grey alien but reincarnated into a womens body who crashed the UFO in Roswell at that time. The video is now nowhere to be found but she warned about the Reptilians and their agents who are going to takeover the world by forcing the people to be anocilated because of a deadly virus that will breakout. The video was uploaded 5 years before the covid outbreak.
It was 1 and a half hour long interview with her and it was very old you could see in the picture quality.

I freaked out about it and i remember sharing it on social platforms i really wish i could of shared it here but i wasnt on the forums yet.
The woman is delusional and not an alien. Don't believe everybody who tells you a story on the web.
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:31 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:47 pm

The woman is delusional and not an alien. Don't believe everybody who tells you a story on the web.
Thanks
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

helpful post THANKYOU
arda

Re: RTR'leri Yapmak Neden Bir Ölüm Kalım Meselesidir: 2020-2021 Yılı İçin Astroloji

Post by arda »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:51 am
I've received an unusual amount of signs that the gods really want the RTRs done as much as possible now.

For instance, yesterday (Saturday), both my parents were home and I often can't do any Final RTRs on those days. However, late last night I was building an electronic circuit, and my multimeter suddenly read 0.666 volts. At that instant, I realized that both my parents were napping and it was the perfect time to go outside and do an RTR! I wouldn't have thought of it without that perfectly-timed appearance of 666. :D
wow really?
alicejoaj85

Post by alicejoaj85 »

You have shared amazing information especially for those who work all day and need to read everything in one post. Thank you
idiocy smasher

Post by idiocy smasher »

i hope the mask mandates disappear before this year ends