Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Aquarius

Re: Just a few questions

Postby Aquarius » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:50 pm

ChaosBringer666 wrote:1. Do Kung fu stretches give a similar result to Hatha yoga?
2. Should I up my protection if greys are still bugging me I’m doing 54 suryah right now and if so should I wait a week like with a regular working?
3. My brother was able to invoke fire even though he has no real experience meditating, he did this because Andras, wouldn’t speak to him again, so he got frustrated and did that, so my question is should he keep doing it at lower breaths?(he did 6) he said he felt like he was almost burning inside
4. This is a weird one, but is there some sort of higher self within? My friend is adamant there is, but I’d be more likely to believe that he more or less created a split astral body as a defence mechanism under Extreme stress.
5. What does it mean to actually be a Man? I’ve got a few ideas but I would like To know everyone else’s opinion since I don’t really have any strong role models in my life other than the Gods I talk to.
Thank you for your time :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

5) Read the Mein Kampf :D
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

ChaosBringer666

Re: Just a few questions

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Aquarius wrote:5. What does it mean to actually be a Man?
5) Read the Mein Kampf :D

Ahh so true just got the PDF and yikes 500 pages... that’s going to be a month for me thank you for that though :)
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

Gigipah666

Re: Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Postby Gigipah666 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 am

I did my 3rd RTR of the day, the enemy would always use every means necessary to make it difficult for me from the very beginning, but towards the end I overcame it, then my voice cracked and became deeper. Has been that way ever since, then I did a 4th one. Nice to know RTR’s make me hit puberty as an adult again :lol:
Dark Buddha

True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

More Prayers; https://pastebin.com/NLtn08EU

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

Soyga

Postby Soyga » Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Another great sermon just like the usual, High Priest.
laziness is not your "characteristic", it's the characteristic of the parasites that attack your soul. Just do it or force yourself to do it, there is nothing more important than improving your soul.
Turkish Spiritual Satanism site: https://spirituelsatanizm.org/

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri May 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:I did my 3rd RTR of the day, the enemy would always use every means necessary to make it difficult for me from the very beginning, but towards the end I overcame it, then my voice cracked and became deeper. Has been that way ever since, then I did a 4th one. Nice to know RTR’s make me hit puberty as an adult again :lol:
Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

The affirmation is still done only three times as normal, no need to go higher there. But use strong intent with it.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Gigipah666

Postby Gigipah666 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:04 am

Shael wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:I did my 3rd RTR of the day, the enemy would always use every means necessary to make it difficult for me from the very beginning, but towards the end I overcame it, then my voice cracked and became deeper. Has been that way ever since, then I did a 4th one. Nice to know RTR’s make me hit puberty as an adult again :lol:
Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

The affirmation is still done only three times as normal, no need to go higher there. But use strong intent with it.

There used to be times where I’d miscount the vibrations of each line and they would sometimes get stronger results too. Thank you for the advice.
Dark Buddha

True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

More Prayers; https://pastebin.com/NLtn08EU

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm

Soyga wrote:Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

This must be common in the way they do something cause I remember in Maxines sermon she said Lucifuge Rofocale (Freedom fighter and hero back before the greys became chipped on their planet and one of our Gods) said to her that in the end shortly before they chipped the people his planet that people didn’t care. Same here I think that is part of their curses it will change. Don’t worry.

Soyga

Postby Soyga » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

This must be common in the way they do something cause I remember in Maxines sermon she said Lucifuge Rofocale (Freedom fighter and hero back before the greys became chipped on their planet and one of our Gods) said to her that in the end shortly before they chipped the people his planet that people didn’t care. Same here I think that is part of their curses it will change. Don’t worry.

Those who are too lazy to do at least 1 RTR a day to save their soul and a planet have always been a massive anger source for me. Gods don't like lazy people, and they ALWAYS claim to be helpful to Satan but actually they have never been. Xians, Mudslimes and other goyims aside, Satanists that don't do the RTRs to gas with their "absolutely necessary" friends 24h a week are just stupid and nothing more than that. Our Pagan/Satanist ancestors which have died in order not to let Jews corrupt our history must be crying of shock to see that type of lazy stupids.
laziness is not your "characteristic", it's the characteristic of the parasites that attack your soul. Just do it or force yourself to do it, there is nothing more important than improving your soul.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 am

slyscorpion wrote:Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

Ever since I started learning more about him, Azazel has been guiding me to A LOT of posts like this one, which show me just how corrupted and infiltrated by juice the sites, servers and forums other than the JoS ones are. Even the world around you.

Not only did he show me those that were trying to deceive, manipulate and distract me, he also showed me how to protect myself and identify such people in the future. (See: PDF on How to Recognize and Identify Juice).

Once I removed them from my life I was able to see the last bits of corruption they held on, the curses which made me not be proud of my very white bloodline, made me homophobic, self abusive, and all the little but very important things all Gentiles must get rid of, then they are of the enemy and they play a big part too, regardless of how little importance they seem to have.

Watch where you walk on the path, don't just walk it. Do the RTR.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 3:28 am

Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Those who are too lazy to do at least 1 RTR a day to save their soul and a planet have always been a massive anger source for me. Gods don't like lazy people, and they ALWAYS claim to be helpful to Satan but actually they have never been. Xians, Mudslimes and other goyims aside, Satanists that don't do the RTRs to gas with their "absolutely necessary" friends 24h a week are just stupid and nothing more than that. Our Pagan/Satanist ancestors which have died in order not to let Jews corrupt our history must be crying of shock to see that type of lazy stupids.

We are our ancestors all of us pretty much are incarnated now from what I heard. Maybe not all of us found this site yet but certainly we are very frustrated over those people that are like that. In the New World we should make them feel stupid for being that way at the very least. I can’t wait to do that. They frustrate me more than an actual Xtian does. I feel you.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 am

Baolan666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

Ever since I started learning more about him, Azazel has been guiding me to A LOT of posts like this one, which show me just how corrupted and infiltrated by juice the sites, servers and forums other than the JoS ones are. Even the world around you.

Not only did he show me those that were trying to deceive, manipulate and distract me, he also showed me how to protect myself and identify such people in the future. (See: PDF on How to Recognize and Identify Juice).

Once I removed them from my life I was able to see the last bits of corruption they held on, the curses which made me not be proud of my very white bloodline, made me homophobic, self abusive, and all the little but very important things all Gentiles must get rid of, then they are of the enemy and they play a big part too, regardless of how little importance they seem to have.

I am not sure I understand what I posted that is corrupted or misinformation. It is possible easily to be still connected to enemy energy somewhat and dedicated.

I’ll explain It took a lot of time and effort to deprogram from the enemy. Thanks to the energy of Saturn in Sagittarius being in a prominent place in my chart I believe is the only reason I was chosen by those people. I was adopted by and grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom was very heavily religious. I only realized recently but they constantly spew the enemy crap all the time even in regular conversations. It’s cringe now that I realize it.
It took a long time to deprogram from this and many workings. I was instructed by one of our Gods in my thoughts to do many munka and ansuz workings with an affirmation to disconnect myself from links to the enemy thoughtform. I was very connected to their energy and entities like the reptilians and some other weird ones were attacking me all the time. This dramatically cut it down right away to very little attacks. Also after awhile a lot of Xtian like energy was cleansed from me.

So that part is accurate. I never truly was on their side and I always wanted out and hated it even before I knew of this path. I knew something was wrong with it very much so even as a little kid but I still was connected to it. That is the point I made. It can cause a person to be lazy and complacent. There were some years I didn’t do much and I wasted a lot of time on bullshit.

The other part Lucifuge Rofocal did live on the planet that the greys did before they were destroyed he did have that quote “they didn’t care” and several sermons talked about this. I wasn’t saying anything negative at all here. In fact his story gives me a sense of inspiration to fight the enemy. You can search this.

I was not trying to spread lies or misinformation. I have known about for a long time from my personal experiences in meditating years back that there is some kind of fake energy around earth and part of this is fake positive calming energy that is meant to make people feel complacent. This is part of something the enemy did. I felt and saw it myself although to be honest only flashes of it this was through meditating and trying to go into a trance. Another SS friend I have chatted with online has told me she knows about it. If I misinterpreted this ok I am willing to learn but I am not intentionally trying to spread lies.

Even in the Churches there is this pastel colored energy that can feel positive to someone who is just a tiny bit opening and starting out but it actually really is horrible. This has a calming effect on people. You see it on their auras when they come home from church.

They so much did a lot to make people be complacent and not even care. We shouldn’t be the people that are like that but I am pointing this out. As this energy is dissipated people will begin to become more serious if they can’t pull their head out of their ass right now.

Notice even in the past after some of the RTRs were done back when we were doing the reverse Hebrew verses some things on the JOS started to change on the way people talked about issues and thought. This is cause the curses mess with everyone on earth even us sometimes.

I personally think Satanists who do nothing are far worse than xtians because they know the truth and choose to be lazy and do nothing and just focus on superficial things.

Xtians on the other hand don’t know any better and some of them may be salvaged at some point.

Which is worse.

Get my point. If you know the truth and do nothing that is a moral ethical failure I believe.

Nikois666

Postby Nikois666 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

We are our ancestors all of us pretty much are incarnated now from what I heard. Maybe not all of us found this site yet but certainly we are very frustrated over those people that are like that. In the New World we should make them feel stupid for being that way at the very least. I can’t wait to do that. They frustrate me more than an actual Xtian does. I feel you.

What if someone has laryngitis, and the doctor has told them not to talk much and give your larynx some rest?
"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"
"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying but they definitely help a hundred more like me"

"Final RTR for browser/mobile"
Hail Satan!
I guess my english is okay

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:57 am

Shael wrote:Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

Your unrelated comment was very helpful to me lol. I’m much better at crunch time than repeating the RTR’s 5-9 times throughout the day now I can space them out better in 30 minute sessions. So thank you this was very helpful for me :D
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 9:05 am

Nikois666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:

What if someone has laryngitis, and the doctor has told them not to talk much and give your larynx some rest?

You can do this very quietly or in your mind until you are better like HP Cobra said. Also spending some time visualizing the letters dissipating can add to the power of doing it that way.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Baolan666 wrote:

I am not sure I understand what I posted that is corrupted or misinformation. It is possible easily to be still connected to enemy energy somewhat and dedicated.

I’ll explain It took a lot of time and effort to deprogram from the enemy. Thanks to the energy of Saturn in Sagittarius being in a prominent place in my chart I believe is the only reason I was chosen by those people. I was adopted by and grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom was very heavily religious. I only realized recently but they constantly spew the enemy crap all the time even in regular conversations. It’s cringe now that I realize it.
It took a long time to deprogram from this and many workings. I was instructed by one of our Gods in my thoughts to do many munka and ansuz workings with an affirmation to disconnect myself from links to the enemy thoughtform. I was very connected to their energy and entities like the reptilians and some other weird ones were attacking me all the time. This dramatically cut it down right away to very little attacks. Also after awhile a lot of Xtian like energy was cleansed from me.

So that part is accurate. I never truly was on their side and I always wanted out and hated it even before I knew of this path. I knew something was wrong with it very much so even as a little kid but I still was connected to it. That is the point I made. It can cause a person to be lazy and complacent. There were some years I didn’t do much and I wasted a lot of time on bullshit.

The other part Lucifuge Rofocal did live on the planet that the greys did before they were destroyed he did have that quote “they didn’t care” and several sermons talked about this. I wasn’t saying anything negative at all here. In fact his story gives me a sense of inspiration to fight the enemy. You can search this.

I was not trying to spread lies or misinformation. I have known about for a long time from my personal experiences in meditating years back that there is some kind of fake energy around earth and part of this is fake positive calming energy that is meant to make people feel complacent. This is part of something the enemy did. I felt and saw it myself although to be honest only flashes of it this was through meditating and trying to go into a trance. Another SS friend I have chatted with online has told me she knows about it. If I misinterpreted this ok I am willing to learn but I am not intentionally trying to spread lies.

Even in the Churches there is this pastel colored energy that can feel positive to someone who is just a tiny bit opening and starting out but it actually really is horrible. This has a calming effect on people. You see it on their auras when they come home from church.

They so much did a lot to make people be complacent and not even care. We shouldn’t be the people that are like that but I am pointing this out. As this energy is dissipated people will begin to become more serious if they can’t pull their head out of their ass right now.

Notice even in the past after some of the RTRs were done back when we were doing the reverse Hebrew verses some things on the JOS started to change on the way people talked about issues and thought. This is cause the curses mess with everyone on earth even us sometimes.

I personally think Satanists who do nothing are far worse than xtians because they know the truth and choose to be lazy and do nothing and just focus on superficial things.

Xtians on the other hand don’t know any better and some of them may be salvaged at some point.

Which is worse.

Get my point. If you know the truth and do nothing that is a moral ethical failure I believe.

I was trying to tell you that the Demons guided me to your messages, they have shown me that just being devoted to Satan wasn't all I had to do. I believe that many SS think that changing the title from xian/muslim/... to SS is enough.

You and other people have shown me what I had to do to get on the path I was supposed to walk but was stopped by the energies and curses of the enemies that remained in my life. I wasn't aware of some things that were keeping me down, thinking that hitting a brick wall was normal and that I will eventually improve but it just made me worse.

I wanted to thank you and wanted to prove that when one asks for guidance, one will receive.

Soyga

Postby Soyga » Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Yeah same thing. I am itching to get to that point.

HotCoil

Postby HotCoil » Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

I've just done my first RTR in full - I am with you all now.

Strangely, now I feel empowered - I'm glowing. Hail Satan!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon May 25, 2020 6:16 pm

HotCoil wrote:I've just done my first RTR in full - I am with you all now.

Strangely, now I feel empowered - I'm glowing. Hail Satan!

That’s the spirit good Job.