Most Serious 17/March/2020

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Artanis

Re: Most Serious 17/March/2020

Postby Artanis » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:58 pm

What about Chloroquine? Could it seriously heali Corona?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Hearsync wrote:Maxine, if Satan and Azazel told you in January that we need to stock up for 6 months, then why is it we're only hearing about this now?

Having made the necessary arrangements to stock up for +/- 2 months, as previously mentioned by the other HP's, has been no problem, until now. Things in the grocery stores are now quite chaotic, and already certain items have been unobtainable. Gatherings provisions at this point to get up to 6 months worth will be difficult - not impossible - but selection and variety is limiting

I definitely do recall some kind of warning from Maxine well over a year ago about preparing for some sort of economic struggle in the future. Could've been an unrelated situation but I guess you could say we actually foresaw this a long, long time ago and had more than enough time to prep for something like this.

I'm not entirely sure what happened but I think the fear and concerns settled down to where nobody was worried about it anymore as it seemed we thwarted the issue, thus nobody was preparing. Nothing did happen in all that time like we thought but now it is and it seems too many of us aren't prepared.

Willmaker

Postby Willmaker » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 pm

A day ago here in South Africa the news where all about the Jewish scums, that are already being ripped from breathing. That they want to go to their powerless and fucking community destroyed energy vortex. To make the non jewhish slave to get toget to spread there coronavirus. The black people I. I wish there are those who are free of mind and soul and with FATHER SATAN to help them who are searching more than what life of the Jewish media are spreading in South Africa for thay are most weak of real food and have the mind set of shearing is caring. For i am a white and wish that those black, blown and of ather colour to stand as a legion to get together and spread this bio weapon to destroy them who are agenst our true CREATER FATHER SATAN AND US!! What the Fuck with toilet papers being sold out. People with I mind will know you can wash your own ass. SOUTH AFRICANS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS YOU WERE TALLER! People need to start growing tear own food. Just a precaution who really like to fucking work most of the time for a jew or Jewish prop to get paid with digital numbers or paper money that have no wealth that is not real.

LET US ALL FINELY PUT A COMPLETE END TO THE JE REPTILIAN AND THOSE WHO ARE STANDING WITH THEM!!

FOR WE WERE AND ARE NOW AND SHALL FOREVER BE AS OUR TRUE CREATOR: EA, ENKI, SATAN, THE TRUE BRINGER OF INLUGTING !!

HAIL: FATHER SATAN
HAIL TO ALL THE GODDESSES AND GODS WHO STAND WITH SATAN AND HELL'S ARMY !!
I HAVE NO REVEALING BOOK. I LEAD THOSE WHO ARE FOR ME AND THOSE WHO HAVE REALLY BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY WAY!

FATHER SATAN!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:55 pm

Hearsync wrote:Maxine, if Satan and Azazel told you in January that we need to stock up for 6 months, then why is it we're only hearing about this now?

Having made the necessary arrangements to stock up for +/- 2 months, as previously mentioned by the other HP's, has been no problem, until now. Things in the grocery stores are now quite chaotic, and already certain items have been unobtainable. Gatherings provisions at this point to get up to 6 months worth will be difficult - not impossible - but selection and variety is limiting

This is the second or third time she told us, so if you didn't check her sermons that's your problem.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:04 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I definitely do recall some kind of warning from Maxine well over a year ago about preparing for some sort of economic struggle in the future.
I've felt and observed it coming for 2 years. It was always hanging in the air like a nasty fart and also visible in the form of diminishing buying power. We run a small family business producing food so it was not hard to see the signs. You put in the energy, time and effort but the returns are diminishing.

Right now, it is 'work or die' situation for our business because the sales of retail chains have dropped. We lowered our prices some 20% and provide fellow gentile people in the city with food. Many are quarantined or simply afraid to go out. This means non-contact home delivery. I see signs that we are doing the right thing and that I'm protected - '666' is everywhere when I drive around with the van. We are exhausted and a bit sleep deprived to put it mildly, but feeling okay. I'm also all-in to keep up the warfare on top of that. My minimum is 4 RTRs daily, in addition to race awareness and personal rituals. Yes, it is tough but we will overcome this enemy crisis.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:59 am

HPs Maxine mi hai salvato il culo all'ultimo momento. Oggi quá dove sono io cominciano a bloccare tutto, e io in 2 giorni ho fatto spesa per minimo 5 mesi. Ho la vasca da bagno piena di carta igienica :lol: :lol:. Ho piú di 120 casce di acqua. Per non parlare del cibo e tutto il resto. Quando tante gente infame di merda verso maggio non avrá piú scorta, specialmente per l'intimo, gli venderó io i prodotti (ho sicuramente 1500 pacchettini di falzoletti di carta, carta igienica a non finire e 150 pacchi di sarviettine umidificate). Gli faró pagare 20 volte piú del prezzo normale a questi infami
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Io intanto mi ritiro ancora di più in meditazione e allenamento. Dopo questa crisi voglio uscirne molto forte, sia spiritualmente, e anche fisicamente. Ho giá progettato tutte le mie meditazioni, per soldi, forza e tutto il resto

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Rambo wrote:HPs Maxine mi hai salvato il culo all'ultimo momento. Oggi quá dove sono io cominciano a bloccare tutto, e io in 2 giorni ho fatto spesa per minimo 5 mesi. Ho la vasca da bagno piena di carta igienica :lol: :lol:. Ho piú di 120 casce di acqua. Per non parlare del cibo e tutto il resto. Quando tante gente infame di merda verso maggio non avrá piú scorta, specialmente per l'intimo, gli venderó io i prodotti (ho sicuramente 1500 pacchettini di falzoletti di carta, carta igienica a non finire e 150 pacchi di sarviettine umidificate). Gli faró pagare 20 volte piú del prezzo normale a questi infami
Io intanto mi ritiro ancora di più in meditazione e allenamento. Dopo questa crisi voglio uscirne molto forte, sia spiritualmente, e anche fisicamente. Ho giá progettato tutte le mie meditazioni, per soldi, forza e tutto il resto

Mr. Rambo, se non scrivi in Inglese nessuno ti capirà.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Rambo wrote:HPs Maxine mi hai salvato il culo all'ultimo momento. Oggi quá dove sono io cominciano a bloccare tutto, e io in 2 giorni ho fatto spesa per minimo 5 mesi. Ho la vasca da bagno piena di carta igienica :lol: :lol:. Ho piú di 120 casce di acqua. Per non parlare del cibo e tutto il resto. Quando tante gente infame di merda verso maggio non avrá piú scorta, specialmente per l'intimo, gli venderó io i prodotti (ho sicuramente 1500 pacchettini di falzoletti di carta, carta igienica a non finire e 150 pacchi di sarviettine umidificate). Gli faró pagare 20 volte piú del prezzo normale a questi infami

Per tanti anni sono stato seduto davanti al Computer a lavorare e scrivere con il traduttore. Non ho piú i nervi e la pazienza di continuare a scrivere con il traduttore. Anche perchè non riesco più a lavorare con il Computer. Il suo ronzio mi fa uscire pazzo. Io mi traduco sempre tutto in italiano. Quindi se a qualcuno interessa quello che scrivo, deve tradurselo anche lui, senó niente

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:24 pm

I got a lot of canned food and cheap stuff but at least this is better than not surviving at least a couple months worth that’s the best I could do. My intuition tells me if I need to go far up north it’s kind of isolated up in the far north of my state and a lot of woods and places up there where you can drive for 20 miles and see nothing of civilization. I will make sure I have money for gas to get out of here if need be. I have a friend I really care about even though she isn’t fully ss right now we are kind of preparing toghether and I will show her more stuff on the JOS now that we are not working (the place laid off all workers like us they closed it pretty much except for a few essential things)

I think I will be fine but I am scared a little. I wasn’t fully prepared for this mentally even though I kind of sensed something really bad was going to happen soon since around January in the energy. I see a social collapse around April and that people maybe shouldn’t be in really big cities without some form of protection and ability to be tough and survive. I don’t like it but i will think positive or try too.

Aku

Postby Aku » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:24 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Aku wrote:Man I can’t get my dumbass mother to stock up and I’m in no way of shape do it my self Cause I’m extremely poor plus I wish people would quit making a joke of it with these crappy memes FUCK

Double down on your efforts to convince her, try and use some official normie sources. Does she listen to you and is merely unconvinced, or does she just not want to hear it?

What resources do you have around you? We can place some hope that the military will supply food to quarantined populaces, but we cannot rely on it. If you live near nature, perhaps you could source food from fishing or foraging. If you have land around you, perhaps you could plant crops now to sustain you with enough time.

How much money do you have? Consider selling off non-essentials now, if that means you can secure a means of nourishment for yourself. Instead of thinking "I don't have the money for 6 months of cans" ask yourself if you have the money for farming or fishing equipment that may instead sustain you for that period.

Good luck, and I hope your situation improves.
thanks for the reply brother the virus is getting close she’s finally going to try to if the store isn’t cleaned out and I do live around nature I’m trying to get a rifle or pistol to go hunting but only problem is something with red glowing eyes that are close together has been seen around and the normie stuff already got to her so she now knows to stock up friends and family been telling her to May the gods and goddesses bless you bud

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:16 pm

slyscorpion wrote:I will make sure I have money for gas to get out of here if need be.
I'd keep my tank full at all times if I were you because your money may be as good as useless if the shit really hits the fan.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Rambo wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:

Per tanti anni sono stato seduto davanti al Computer a lavorare e scrivere con il traduttore. Non ho piú i nervi e la pazienza di continuare a scrivere con il traduttore. Anche perchè non riesco più a lavorare con il Computer. Il suo ronzio mi fa uscire pazzo. Io mi traduco sempre tutto in italiano. Quindi se a qualcuno interessa quello che scrivo, deve tradurselo anche lui, senó niente

Sarà meglio che porti un po' più di rispetto al forum e agli HP che devono leggere i tuoi messaggi.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:

Sarà meglio che porti un po' più di rispetto al forum e agli HP che devono leggere i tuoi messaggi.

Ok, Im so sorry. I never do it, ok. I am very sorry!
:roll: :arrow: :shock:

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:47 pm

attention gerecht, rambo has been making squares for 7 years ....
vibrates for more than 2 hours a day, is a martial arts expert.
And invent new and strange techniques for making squares.
So be careful how you talk to him ....
If he wants to write in any language he can do it, we have to translate.
(Of course I'm kidding, rambo is just a tiny tiny delusion)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:17 pm

He's also a bodybuilding expert (more like ego-building), a weightlifting expert (more like ego-lifting) and gymnastics expert, not to mention a nutrition expert. Next he will be speaking bioinformatics, instead of Italian or English.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:51 pm

One of the funniest subliminal thing about Rambo is that the movie character was interpreted by a testosteroned jew named Gardenzio :

Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone (...) his American mother is of French (from Brittany) and Ukrainian-Jewish (from Odessa) descent.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Stormblood wrote:He's also a bodybuilding expert (more like ego-building), a weightlifting expert (more like ego-lifting) and gymnastics expert, not to mention a nutrition expert. Next he will be speaking bioinformatics, instead of Italian or English.

Signorina a18 anni io ero giá campione tedesco di Muay-Thai. A 14 anni caricavo giá sacchi di cemento di 50 Kg sui cantieri tutto il giorno. E non stavo come oggi a farmi seghe davanti al PC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Hope this can help in these trying times for you. Do not wait or tire in the will to survive. Out of everyone out there it is those that are directly involved in the struggle against our enemies that need to to survive most.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=147221#p147221
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 pm

SS66610888 wrote:attention gerecht, rambo has been making squares for 7 years ....
vibrates for more than 2 hours a day, is a martial arts expert.
And invent new and strange techniques for making squares.
So be careful how you talk to him ....
If he wants to write in any language he can do it, we have to translate.
(Of course I'm kidding, rambo is just a tiny tiny delusion)

E tu da dove esci dall'uovo di pascqua :lol:. SÌ hai capito bene, da 7 anni. Ho fatto piú quadrati io da quante volte tu te le sei procurato da solo. Il problema é che voi non leggete con mente aperta quello che scrivo. Non mi permetterei mai di cambiare quello che dice JOS. Leggi attentamente quello che ho scritto. I quadrati vanno esegui come ci insegna JOS. Peró se uno ha capito a quali principi si attiene l'energia di un quadrato, se hai capito il significato di 216, e se tu hai le palle per vibrare 216 volte al giorno per la durata del quadrato, puoi potenziare l'effetto. Io quá sul Forum non mi sottometto a nessuno. Se mi sbaglio io accetto rimproveri solo da Big Don. Peró io penso di non aver detto niente di male. Ho fatto Marte con 216, e a metá strada del quadrato l'energia é diventata molto potente. Poi verso il 20simo giorno l'energia e diventata di nuovo molto potente. Oggi é Lunedí e ancora sento gli effetti del quadrato che ho finito venerdí. Io parlo per esperienza e non voglio confondere nessuno. Ho sempre detto fin dall'inizio del Topic che tutti devono attenersi a JOS. Se mi sbaglio, o io stia mentendo (non ho mai scritto una cosa che non sia vera, o che non rispecchi la mia esperienza) io voglio che Big Don mi faccia il culo e mi dice di smetterla.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:He's also a bodybuilding expert (more like ego-building), a weightlifting expert (more like ego-lifting) and gymnastics expert, not to mention a nutrition expert. Next he will be speaking bioinformatics, instead of Italian or English.

Ah un altra cosa: il titolo l'ho vinto per KO!

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:24 am

It is normal for you to feel powerful energy, you are still vibrating a mantra 216 times.
but it is not a square!
you have already been told this.
however you can vibrate it as many times as you want, but don't spread misinformation here, and don't write in Italian here.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:43 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:One of the funniest subliminal thing about Rambo is that the movie character was interpreted by a testosteroned jew named Gardenzio :

Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone (...) his American mother is of French (from Brittany) and Ukrainian-Jewish (from Odessa) descent.

Se tu mi chiami ebreo a me sei un vero coglione!

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:One of the funniest subliminal thing about Rambo is that the movie character was interpreted by a testosteroned jew named Gardenzio :

Ho fatto piú RTR finali io di quanto tu ti possa immagginare. Coglione tu dai dell'ebreo a me. Questo é troppo. Ai passato i limiti. Spero che tu faccia la fine di Positivo. Io spero che l'Inferno veda cosa stia succedendo e puniscano loro a chi si merita fra noi due una punizione. Tu non hai idea quanto sono stato io torturato nella vita dal nemico. Coglione di nuovo!!!

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:52 am

Rambo wrote:un vero coglione!

You have shown your true essence and attitude with all this series of pathetic messages.
Will you stop flooding the forum with nonsense?

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Rambo wrote:Coglione tu dai dell'ebreo a me.

Maybe you do not get me.
1. You are using the name of "rambo". If you ever watched this movie, it is about a communist rebel oppressed by local "Bad Whites" .
2. The actor is a jew
3. The film is jewish propaganda
4. Your behaviour is exactly the same, no respect for anybody, shouting insults like a fool

So, why should you be treated differently from Gardenzio the communist?
You are on a Satanic forum with the name of jew Gardenzio icon, guess who is acting like a coglione here?

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Rambo wrote: ...

To the HPs
Maybe you did not read carefully the rants of this fool who transformed HPs Maxine's important post into a monkey circus.
It has already been evidenced by HPs Myla his nonsense rant and was kicked our from Italian forum after insulting our fellows, so he came here to make his show.

Just, please take your actions - all this unuseful talk should be deleted and thread restored to a clean discussion. I leave up to you.

I am extramely ashamed of this, please do not judge Italian SSs based on those behaviours.

My action ends here, before stepping into nonsense circus. Thank you.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Rambo wrote:Coglione tu dai dell'ebreo a me.

Maybe you do not get me.
1. You are using the name of "rambo". If you ever watched this movie, it is about a communist rebel oppressed by local "Bad Whites" .
2. The actor is a jew
3. The film is jewish propaganda
4. Your behaviour is exactly the same, no respect for anybody, shouting insults like a fool

So, why should you be treated differently from Gardenzio the communist?
You are on a Satanic forum with the name of jew Gardenzio icon, guess who is acting like a coglione here?

Oh Renzi tu non hai argomenti seri per attaccarmi, per questo ti aggrappi al nome Rambo del cazzo. Io me ne sbatto le palle di Rambo, chiamami come cazzo vuoi tu amico. Io sono un Guerriero di Satana testa di cazzo. Se tu avessi fatto quello che ho fatto io con RTR Finale saresti finito all'ospedale senza portare a termine la missione. Vai affanculo tu e Rambo!

Ignorami e continua a fare il tuo lavoro per Satana. Non voglio essere io una causa che ti influenza negativamente. Io non sono nessuno, anche se con me non sei stato onesto. Continua a essere una guida per i giovani e non perdere piú tempo con me.

Finiamola quá!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 am

SS66610888 wrote:It is normal for you to feel powerful energy, you are still vibrating a mantra 216 times.
but it is not a square!
you have already been told this.
however you can vibrate it as many times as you want, but don't spread misinformation here, and don't write in Italian here.

Well yeah that’s probably way overdoing it if your using the full or even short planetary mantra for any of them especially if your not referring to the sun I would not for sure know it’s even fully safe if it was something like Mars or Mercury.

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:47 am

slyscorpion wrote:[

Well yeah that’s probably way overdoing it if your using the full or even short planetary mantra for any of them especially if your not referring to the sun I would not for sure know it’s even fully safe if it was something like Mars or Mercury.

I completely agree.
I don't think that saturating the soul with only the energies of Mars is safe however we ignore Rambo who is delusional and go back to the topic

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:53 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:.....

We are not offended, because we don't know what he said. We skipped over it.
Be Happy :P

BlackPhoenix

Postby BlackPhoenix » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:16 am

I found a study that shows the flu vaccine causes respiratory viral infections. Its on the official NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) website so its credible.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... po=31.2500

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:37 pm

Mi dispiace HPs Maxine, scusa!

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Does anybody here know Q Anon? The things I'll write down for you here I got from different German anons who are all very redpilled and jew-wise people.

People should be prepared for possible catastrophes in any case. No doubt about that. But allow me to try to shatter some fears and maybe awaken some hopes. Thanks to Coronavirus, the European borders are finally closed. Germany closed its borders. Greece won't let any of Erdogan's terrorist forces through (unrelated to corona, but at the same time). Italy was also one of the main pathways for the migrant invasion. Now it's locked up. Here in Germany the people that seem to be panicking the most are the immigrants, especially the invaders who came since 2015. I see many of them frowning. Also they are the most likely to break the coming and existing restrictions put on the populace because of Corona. Authorities will be very strict.

It gets better:
Since a few days (specifically since the vernal equinox) I haven't seen a single chemtrail, only pure blue skies with 12 hours of sun, the way it must have been before I was born (chemtrail program is older than me). Q wrote that when the skie turns blue, we have won.

Now we approach the core of my message:
USA recently planned a huge maneuver in Europe, called Defender 2020. Because of it, a lot of US military came to the old continent. The maneuver was now officially cancelled because of Corona, but all of that has been planned. Trust me. Angela Merkel is on Corona Q uarantine. Germany is now governed by the SHAEF again, the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force. Their logo is a flaming sword, as is the logo of Defender 2020. Germany was governed with the SHAEF laws between 1945 and 1949, so after the capitulation of the Wehrmacht and before the foundation of the two German puppet states. SHAEF law of course stood in place and was applied when the allied forces wanted it, to force German politicians to do whatever. Point of me telling you this is that the German political system as it was for the last seventy years is now falling apart in a controllled manner. The US military is here to conquer us again, peacefully this time. Their goal is to liquidate the old elites and transition the European nations into a more natural situation again as they are now in. For their operation they don't want any civilians running around, to avoid colateral damages and possible retaliations of the deepstate against civilians.

The allied forces can't take the situation in Europe anymore. If they don't intervene now, Europe will become a third world chaos cesspool and it would be the result of their past actions. Also they can't let the populace choose or even inform them what's really going on. The people are too brainwashed by the deepstate. I bet most Germans would even vote against a 4th Reich if they were given the chance, because they are cucks. More importantly even, the leaders of USA, Russia and England have realized that they need a new German Empire. I kid you not. The EU has sabotaged Brexit where it could. EU, UN, NATO, ... all private corporations that shouldn't have any political power. Likewise pretty much all nation states these days are actually corporations. The souvereign states were abolished during the last century, either through war of high treason. When the IVth Reich is founded, the EU is finshed and not only Germany will become sovereign again, it is also a necessitiy so that the allied forces and all other states can become sovereign again. USA for example are a corporation since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was signed. Russia... ever heard about Soviet Union? Russia under Putin is slowly restoring its own sovereignity but has had problems with the EU ever since. England's struggle to leave EU (a private company) speaks for itself. France is ruled by Rothschild kike (((Macron))) but I guess the new, good elites have him by the balls already and he has to play their game now, as is the case with Merkel. Vladimir Putin announced a "Yalta 2" conference. Check out it. Guess what it means! ;)

Have I mentioned that Trump is of Palatian (German) descent and Putin spent his youth as a KGB officier in Dresden and speaks fluent German? Germany is a key location in this game because the world is so messed up today after we lost the two world wars/2nd Thirty Years War. Finally our past enemies have realized how much they need us. Interestingly the schools and public places in Germany announced that they will reopen on April 20th this year. I wonder why they picked that date of all. :roll:

When this is all through, the peoples of the world will get gold-backed currency and the UBI will be realized through NESARA and GESARA. Look this up, please! The German Bundestag (parliament) is currently talking about a universal basic income for old people. If you didn't know, a lot of old Germans live below poverty line and collect deposit bottles from trash containers. This sh*t will have an end now. They also plan similar things for craftsmen, carpenters and other small businesses that are hit by the "Corona crisis". One little virus, many awesome developments. 8-)

The reasons why Italy is hit so hard are the following:
Mafia, black nobility, Vatican, masonry, jewry, human traffickers, pedos, sex tourists, .... these are the kind of people that die from "Corona". They are taken out by police and military, the whiteheads and last brigades. Italy gets cleared. It's also an important territory because the north of Italy will be given the opportunity to join the new Fourth Reich.

Likewise China used the "virus" to liquidate traitors and criminals from their system. That's why Taiwan has so few Corona cases. It's the place where the Chinese nationalists moved after communism took over. There's not that much to clean up there. Which country is also spared by Corona? Russia! Coincidence? I think not.

... I also heard that Italy was attacked very hard because they are working closely together with China in the "New Silkroad" project. I heard that the deepstate planned an attack with a genetically engineered virus to wipe out large parts of the populace and create chaos on earth. It was their last card in the game and it failed. The "pandemic" has been highjacked by the new elites and all the bad guys will bite the dust now. Macchiavelli style, beating the enemy with its own weapons.

Some more cool things: The cure against Corona/CoV-19 is CoVFeFe. Covfefe is an old Arabic saying that means "in the end we will win". Donald Trump said this some time ago and immediately wikipedia deleted the article about it. If you follow Trump of the Q movement, you will have heard of this.

All of this is the effect of the RtRs. What is being played at the moment may be difficult to see through, but I'm sure the good guys are winning and the world will be more free in the future. The future will see many glorious Empires again, not just in Germany. Guess why they called this operation CORONA = crown. :lol:

As Q wrote, lean back and enjoy the show!

Stay safe and Hail Satan!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 pm

SS322 wrote:......

Very interesting!

Tom Hanks and his wife were in Australia and they both caught the virus. And then were immediately arrested, because of Tom Hanks's direct involvement with child sex slavery. The virus was a cover for it.

Oprah Winfrey was also arrested and her house in Florida was raided by the FBI. People are saying they found tunnels under the house. There was a post made on her twitter account right after it happened saying that "those horrible rumors are a lie! I was not arrested and my house was not raided!"
That twitter post was written from a computer, when 100% of all of Oprah's other twitter posts were all written from her iphone. They say she was also directly involved in child sex slavery. Maybe that is part of how she became one of the richest people in the world with hundreds of billions of dollars.

There were others too, all being exposed for involvement in that stuff with children. Of course people like Stephen Spielberg who has been raping thousands of children for decades.
Be Happy :P

SS322

Postby SS322 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Thanks for your answer! I knew that with Tom Hanks and Spielberg, but Oprah is new to me. No problems to believe it. Stuff is even worse than "just" child sex. Do you know adrenochrome? They also did snuff on the children and drank the fear juice from their pineal gland. Tom Hanks' son mocked it in a video. https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=z0MymWovaLs

WARNING: Sensitive people don't look at the following image!

Tom Hanks - Clinton, sick ritual child murder connection in "Cast Away":

The last 33 digits of the genome of "coronavirus" are all A. Is this a threat against the masons? The high leves will not be spared.

The good thing is that the adrenochrome production has been stopped and culprits will face justice. The secret child farms, run by "people" like Jeffrey Epstein, have been busted. Wuhan also had a facility that produced this. As I've heard, adrenochrome has rejuvenating properties and makes very psychically addicted. If you look at a lot of celebrities, they are aging in timelapse now. Jonny Depp, Madonna, they all suddenly got "old".
Signs of withdrawal:
Image ... and she mentioned covid-19.

More interesting than Epstein is his girlfried Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of top level media kike and cold war spy Robert Maxwell. That and Rachel Chandler. Sick creatures!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Bone Dust

Postby Bone Dust » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:00 pm

SS322 wrote:...

Since dedicating in December, I've been doing daily RTRs (am now sitting comfy at 18 reps daily, did 36 on 25th and 26th) along with practicing the very basics while constantly stocking stuff and preparing my family for the worst. Hearing this makes me a happy boy! Hail Satan!

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:32 am

Aquarius wrote:This is the second or third time she told us, so if you didn't check her sermons that's your problem.

I like to think I keep a pretty close tab on all posts, and have seen many for some time, including the timeframes from the other HPs about 2, 3 months for preparation - but not 6 months. This is the first. Does anyone have a link to the previously aforementioned 6 months?

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:34 am

Braun666 wrote:Hope this can help in these trying times for you. Do not wait or tire in the will to survive. Out of everyone out there it is those that are directly involved in the struggle against our enemies that need to to survive most.

Thanks. Keeping tabs on the other preparedness / stocking up posts, but yours is nice and concise, and gives a good idea for numbers of measurements in terms of stocking up, and rationing. Thanks for posting that.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:33 pm

SS322 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Thanks for your answer! I knew that with Tom Hanks and Spielberg, but Oprah is new to me. No problems to believe it. Stuff is even worse than "just" child sex. Do you know adrenochrome? They also did snuff on the children and drank the fear juice from their pineal gland. Tom Hanks' son mocked it in a video. https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=z0MymWovaLs

WARNING: Sensitive people don't look at the following image!

Tom Hanks - Clinton, sick ritual child murder connection in "Cast Away":

The last 33 digits of the genome of "coronavirus" are all A. Is this a threat against the masons? The high leves will not be spared.

The good thing is that the adrenochrome production has been stopped and culprits will face justice. The secret child farms, run by "people" like Jeffrey Epstein, have been busted. Wuhan also had a facility that produced this. As I've heard, adrenochrome has rejuvenating properties and makes very psychically addicted. If you look at a lot of celebrities, they are aging in timelapse now. Jonny Depp, Madonna, they all suddenly got "old".
Signs of withdrawal:
Image ... and she mentioned covid-19.

More interesting than Epstein is his girlfried Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of top level media kike and cold war spy Robert Maxwell. That and Rachel Chandler. Sick creatures!

WTF? Who exposed this? I didn't find much about it. It's horrible.

flyby999

Postby flyby999 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:28 am

Hearsync wrote:
Braun666 wrote:Hope this can help in these trying times for you. Do not wait or tire in the will to survive. Out of everyone out there it is those that are directly involved in the struggle against our enemies that need to to survive most.

Thanks. Keeping tabs on the other preparedness / stocking up posts, but yours is nice and concise, and gives a good idea for numbers of measurements in terms of stocking up, and rationing. Thanks for posting that.

this is from the "STOCKING UP POST"

"If you are able to STOCK UP NOW!! DO NOT WAIT!

From
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/3 ... rus-109910
"The administration declared a public health emergency in the United States and said it would close the border to foreign nationals who have recently been in China."

What this translates into is Chinese cargo ships, cargo airplanes and related won't be able to dock or land here.

Today, 1st of the month is food stamp day in the US. Shortages could happen very quickly and be long lasting.

Go through your cupboards, refrigerator, freezer, everything and take an inventory.

Never purchase anything you don't normally need or use in the way of food. This wastes both space and money.

Suggested Foods and items to stock up on. A 6 month supply is recommended:
"

i overlooked this aswell. i read it, but somehow missed the fact that 6 months was needed.

TruthAndTyr

Postby TruthAndTyr » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:16 am

I'm going to make a prediction:
Sometime between now and the end of the year, the power grid in the United States will be taken offline by the US government. The massive blackout will be blamed on "Chinese hackers", and the government will take even more power for itself and tell the people "I told you so. 2 trillion dollars for cyber security, please. Oh, and also even more internet regulation, domestic spying, and censorship for your own good." And while the toilet paper tantrum gets thrown in the streets and ignorant assholes are burning their cities to the ground and killing each other for bread, the national guard and police will be protecting (as usual) the government, and not the people. At least, that's how they would like things to be.

How much you want to bet, I'm right?
Truth without Law is Anarchy. Law without Truth is Tyranny.

Aline302010

Postby Aline302010 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:45 pm

Good afternoon High Priestess Maxine. Does magic making statements even without faith work too?