A Most Decisive Time For The War

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Transviking
Posts: 15

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Transviking » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:25 am

I cant remember my other username. So I decided to return after this coronavirus shit broke out! I been so stressed out at work, I been swamped. But I am grateful for my job and the people I work with. It definitely is getting serious. I read about we are supposed to be stocked for the next six months but the problem is, we aren't stocked for the next 6 months, because I didn't get back sooner. Will make do with what I can. Maybe that is why practicing intermittment fasting is good for me.

I have a LOT to say. This is a time to set aside our differences as a family to fight this war. Yes all the petty shit we were fighting over about who is fucked up in the head and crap like that should be set aside, I agree with that. I am really starting to buckle down.

This is a call to WAR. I was well aware of that, I gotta admit a WEEK before I heard about this coronavirus. I got to admit, Morrighan my patron goddess or guardian demon has REALLY made it clear. I kept hearing crows and seeing some fly across my window. I thought it was just birds being birds, then I started to get nightmares for almost a week until I paid attention to her and what her message was. Morrighan is known to cause nightmares in order to get attention and to prepare. When the coronavirus hit, I started to really listen to what she said something about the "light bringer" Lucifer, then it hit me all the sudden that celtic sun god Lugh also popped into my head and so did Cuchulainn and the like. Basically what I was told is to meditate on that light out in the sun. The coronavirus hates the light and it makes sense because we need light to strengthen our immune systems. The good news is those of us who have been doing spiritual practices for a long time like meditation and even when one has stopped for some while (not having enough time) they still are beneficial.

She also informed me, this is a call to WAR. And yes she told me that I will be needed to fight. Yes I am fighting for Lugh (Satan, I prefer to call him by his pagan name). Its so weird in the celtic mythology, Lugh is chosen to lead the Tuatha de Danaan to fight the Fomorians. It's almost a replay of the past when fighting something invisible like the coronavirus. She also told me that this virus is an attack against the gentile people. I have seen first hand what is going on. And people just keep flocking to me, a lot. I have never seen anything like this in my 20+ years.

It's surreal. I never thought in my life she would be present this strongly especially the call to WAR.

the message from all this.

There be more light
And onward to fight!
My chosen ones
Show the glory of the Sun
Sound the war carnyx horn
Onward, til they are tattered and torn
Crush your enemy to the ground
Sword and shield, bring them down.
Revel in this enemy loss
Destroy that blasphemous cross!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3124
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Stormblood » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Astralnaut wrote:
Stormblood wrote:How long until the original SS are restored? A few more years, a decade? Can't wait to join.


The way things are going and also taking the US natal chart into perspective I would say a few years at least, and a decade at most. The problem with an above ground Satanic political organization, and even just a Satanic organization in the real world where we can meet and communicate in person, is that there are infiltrators everywhere. It would be very difficult to set up a solid cohesive network of covens that is impenetrable where the enemy will not have some sort of inside. If it were possible then it could take as little as a 2 or 3 years.


Thank you for your insight. * I'm not American anyway.

Ravenheart666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:How long until the original SS are restored? A few more years, a decade? Can't wait to join.

HP Maxine Dietrich wrote on the Azazel's astrology for satanist site that a certain generation will put an end to the enemy program (like physically tearing them apart) when said generation will experience their first Saturn Return. Other than that I might have no other clue about when the NS and SS will rise again, I hope this time like in the whole world, not only one country. Who knows maybe it will be already a reality before such Saturn Return occurs.


I see. So you think the political and financial institutions will fall first and that the spiritual bulwark of the enemy will follow suit. But I think SS could come already before with the generation of Pluto in Scorpio because I'm referring specifically to a major paramilitary organisation, not just spiritual.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 121
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:17 am

Stormblood wrote:
Astralnaut wrote:
Stormblood wrote:How long until the original SS are restored? A few more years, a decade? Can't wait to join.



Ravenheart666 wrote:HP Mybe it will be already a reality before such Saturn Return occurs.


I see. So you think the political and financial institutions will fall first and that the spiritual bulwark of the enemy will follow suit. But I think SS could come already before with the generation of Pluto in Scorpio because I'm referring specifically to a major paramilitary organisation, not just spiritual.



I expect that this kind of organization can become reality only after or during a big crisis where the government (or EU in this case) falls apart and economical and legal infrastructure is at it's most vulnerable state. It's when people are really pushed into hunger that they start waking up to the reality that their rights are simply NOT granted that they must Fight. 1933 get's a replay?
This goes a bit off-topic but I always wonder if we're like 3 or 4 wave generations continuously getting reborn one after another , taking into consideration that every one could be at an average age distance of 20-30 years...it's seems almost counter-intuitive but anyway I'm just speculating.

User avatar
sonnenrad1488
Posts: 2

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby sonnenrad1488 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Immortal wrote:Hi HP,

I admire your optimism, but I do not share it.

For instance you talk about leaders and leadership, but do you see how politicians are? Even if they are neutral or with good intentions they lack spirituality. At best they are good xians or believe in science and want proofs hence atheism. Those of us here are outcasts. How many of us are in leadership positions? Don't make me laugh. I think a great majority are even lacking social skills by today's standards.

Try and talk spiritual things to a normie, I mean a well educated one and with moral standards. They laugh in your face and ask if you have taken your pills. Our world?
8 billion souls and how many satanists tens of thousands maybe. Hardly our world.

Let's say we win this. You know what will the normies say? Yeah, I knew something was off with those jews. And that yeshua boy too. The bible, a bunch of lies anyone could see that. And all of a sudden they will all be spiritual. Like now everybody wears their mask and stays indoors.

So I do the race awakening ritual. But in the end I will be led by the same normies. I don't pretend to be the most spiritual from here, far from that, maybe at the bottom somewhere. But meritocracy is a long way from being applied here on earth. Besides, we are not leaders in sports or doctors in science or whatever,we are just a bunch of guys, a minority, who are doing some rituals. And even if spirituality would be the top meritocracy characteristic, I think we already have zillions of yogis more advanced than us.

So how I think this actually goes. I have let's say 20 more years to live here. Do my rituals barely among hours of work and raising my kid. Work, rituals, sleep weekend some social life plus rest and house chores then again work rituals sleep. For 20 years. No chance of completing magnum opus, just advancing a bit more I hope if nothing bad happens like I hit on booze or something.

Then I die, I contemplate my miserable life, forget everything, get reincarnated again in some stupid xian family or worse. Being watched by my guardian demon again for 30 years how I do the same stupid mistakes. Then I find satanism again. Hopefully. 10 years after that I find out who she is. Great. Now what. Not much, I don't feel really happy about this as some folks here actually do. Depression is the same. The nightmares are the same. I dream of myself as a poor scared little boy. Deep inside I am still that person.

So no, forgive me but I don't actually give a fuck about these normies or about this world. Yes, I do the race awakening rituals, yes I do want the good of the planet in general, but I do not feel it as being mine. In my world I would not be surrounded by so many normies. We are satanists, but I don't even have one fucking satanist friend in my day to day life. How is this my world? In my world I wouldn't work at some shitty job doing what others are telling my all day long. In my world, my Gods would appear to me and I would talk to them. I am a bad meditator yes my fault, but I didn't once see my guardian demon. Just sort of felt her. Yet I can see everyday pictures with yeshua. I've been feeling miserable for as long as I remember and despite things improving somewhat by being a satanist, deep down I still feel the same. I mean it's fucking hard to not feel shitty when you are still the same poor dumbass and still grind a job for living. Unless you are delusional.

Yes, I am grateful for all I have. It could have been way worse with me being a slave or a junkie or an alcoholic. But it's not great either. And I don't think things will change in my life span. I know how happiness should feel. I know how being powerful should feel. The only thing I can think of is this quote from Warhammer:

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those
times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.


I know I sound like a crying little bitch, but this is how I feel. I feel weak. I feel hatred and bitterness. I wish I feel the same way you do HP, but I don't :( Maybe you're closer to the Gods and can see things more clearly than I do.


I absolutely understand you, which I am same as you, living in a endless and repeating void. I am sick of people that are telling me to do what is "right" or "wrong". I'm tired of insincerity and lie. I am tired of robots that are parenting me. I'm tired of being a robot every day. But I never despair. We are in a difficult time, but we are in a cycle. If we lose this cycle, we will start all over again, but I think we can no longer allow it. Because if we fall too, it is the end of work. Under these circumstances, I have only one goal, and to be a soldier. Spending my life as a soldier. I'm not afraid of death, but even though I die now, I don't give a shit. Of course, my ultimate goal is the Golden Age, but waiting is boring now. I know how stupid it is to complain but now I am becoming void, emptiness, blankness itself.

Anyways, mate, you listened to the ordinary speech of a shattered soul. I wanted to pour my feelings while writing. Actually what I want to say is, can I speak to you privately?
When human hearts break and human souls despair, then from the twilight of the past the great conquerors of distress and care, of disgrace and misery, of spiritual bondage and physical constraint, look down upon them and hold out their eternal hands to despairing mortals. Woe to the people that is ashamed to grasp them.
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 4555

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Aquarius » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:09 pm

sonnenrad1488 wrote:
Immortal wrote:Hi HP,

I admire your optimism, but I do not share it.

For instance you talk about leaders and leadership, but do you see how politicians are? Even if they are neutral or with good intentions they lack spirituality. At best they are good xians or believe in science and want proofs hence atheism. Those of us here are outcasts. How many of us are in leadership positions? Don't make me laugh. I think a great majority are even lacking social skills by today's standards.

Try and talk spiritual things to a normie, I mean a well educated one and with moral standards. They laugh in your face and ask if you have taken your pills. Our world?
8 billion souls and how many satanists tens of thousands maybe. Hardly our world.

Let's say we win this. You know what will the normies say? Yeah, I knew something was off with those jews. And that yeshua boy too. The bible, a bunch of lies anyone could see that. And all of a sudden they will all be spiritual. Like now everybody wears their mask and stays indoors.

So I do the race awakening ritual. But in the end I will be led by the same normies. I don't pretend to be the most spiritual from here, far from that, maybe at the bottom somewhere. But meritocracy is a long way from being applied here on earth. Besides, we are not leaders in sports or doctors in science or whatever,we are just a bunch of guys, a minority, who are doing some rituals. And even if spirituality would be the top meritocracy characteristic, I think we already have zillions of yogis more advanced than us.

So how I think this actually goes. I have let's say 20 more years to live here. Do my rituals barely among hours of work and raising my kid. Work, rituals, sleep weekend some social life plus rest and house chores then again work rituals sleep. For 20 years. No chance of completing magnum opus, just advancing a bit more I hope if nothing bad happens like I hit on booze or something.

Then I die, I contemplate my miserable life, forget everything, get reincarnated again in some stupid xian family or worse. Being watched by my guardian demon again for 30 years how I do the same stupid mistakes. Then I find satanism again. Hopefully. 10 years after that I find out who she is. Great. Now what. Not much, I don't feel really happy about this as some folks here actually do. Depression is the same. The nightmares are the same. I dream of myself as a poor scared little boy. Deep inside I am still that person.

So no, forgive me but I don't actually give a fuck about these normies or about this world. Yes, I do the race awakening rituals, yes I do want the good of the planet in general, but I do not feel it as being mine. In my world I would not be surrounded by so many normies. We are satanists, but I don't even have one fucking satanist friend in my day to day life. How is this my world? In my world I wouldn't work at some shitty job doing what others are telling my all day long. In my world, my Gods would appear to me and I would talk to them. I am a bad meditator yes my fault, but I didn't once see my guardian demon. Just sort of felt her. Yet I can see everyday pictures with yeshua. I've been feeling miserable for as long as I remember and despite things improving somewhat by being a satanist, deep down I still feel the same. I mean it's fucking hard to not feel shitty when you are still the same poor dumbass and still grind a job for living. Unless you are delusional.

Yes, I am grateful for all I have. It could have been way worse with me being a slave or a junkie or an alcoholic. But it's not great either. And I don't think things will change in my life span. I know how happiness should feel. I know how being powerful should feel. The only thing I can think of is this quote from Warhammer:

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those
times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.


I know I sound like a crying little bitch, but this is how I feel. I feel weak. I feel hatred and bitterness. I wish I feel the same way you do HP, but I don't :( Maybe you're closer to the Gods and can see things more clearly than I do.


I absolutely understand you, which I am same as you, living in a endless and repeating void. I am sick of people that are telling me to do what is "right" or "wrong". I'm tired of insincerity and lie. I am tired of robots that are parenting me. I'm tired of being a robot every day. But I never despair. We are in a difficult time, but we are in a cycle. If we lose this cycle, we will start all over again, but I think we can no longer allow it. Because if we fall too, it is the end of work. Under these circumstances, I have only one goal, and to be a soldier. Spending my life as a soldier. I'm not afraid of death, but even though I die now, I don't give a shit. Of course, my ultimate goal is the Golden Age, but waiting is boring now. I know how stupid it is to complain but now I am becoming void, emptiness, blankness itself.

Anyways, mate, you listened to the ordinary speech of a shattered soul. I wanted to pour my feelings while writing. Actually what I want to say is, can I speak to you privately?
No, you can write your problems here and we can give you advice.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
sonnenrad1488
Posts: 2

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby sonnenrad1488 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:49 am

Aquarius wrote:
sonnenrad1488 wrote:
Immortal wrote:Hi HP,

I admire your optimism, but I do not share it.

For instance you talk about leaders and leadership, but do you see how politicians are? Even if they are neutral or with good intentions they lack spirituality. At best they are good xians or believe in science and want proofs hence atheism. Those of us here are outcasts. How many of us are in leadership positions? Don't make me laugh. I think a great majority are even lacking social skills by today's standards.

Try and talk spiritual things to a normie, I mean a well educated one and with moral standards. They laugh in your face and ask if you have taken your pills. Our world?
8 billion souls and how many satanists tens of thousands maybe. Hardly our world.

Let's say we win this. You know what will the normies say? Yeah, I knew something was off with those jews. And that yeshua boy too. The bible, a bunch of lies anyone could see that. And all of a sudden they will all be spiritual. Like now everybody wears their mask and stays indoors.

So I do the race awakening ritual. But in the end I will be led by the same normies. I don't pretend to be the most spiritual from here, far from that, maybe at the bottom somewhere. But meritocracy is a long way from being applied here on earth. Besides, we are not leaders in sports or doctors in science or whatever,we are just a bunch of guys, a minority, who are doing some rituals. And even if spirituality would be the top meritocracy characteristic, I think we already have zillions of yogis more advanced than us.

So how I think this actually goes. I have let's say 20 more years to live here. Do my rituals barely among hours of work and raising my kid. Work, rituals, sleep weekend some social life plus rest and house chores then again work rituals sleep. For 20 years. No chance of completing magnum opus, just advancing a bit more I hope if nothing bad happens like I hit on booze or something.

Then I die, I contemplate my miserable life, forget everything, get reincarnated again in some stupid xian family or worse. Being watched by my guardian demon again for 30 years how I do the same stupid mistakes. Then I find satanism again. Hopefully. 10 years after that I find out who she is. Great. Now what. Not much, I don't feel really happy about this as some folks here actually do. Depression is the same. The nightmares are the same. I dream of myself as a poor scared little boy. Deep inside I am still that person.

So no, forgive me but I don't actually give a fuck about these normies or about this world. Yes, I do the race awakening rituals, yes I do want the good of the planet in general, but I do not feel it as being mine. In my world I would not be surrounded by so many normies. We are satanists, but I don't even have one fucking satanist friend in my day to day life. How is this my world? In my world I wouldn't work at some shitty job doing what others are telling my all day long. In my world, my Gods would appear to me and I would talk to them. I am a bad meditator yes my fault, but I didn't once see my guardian demon. Just sort of felt her. Yet I can see everyday pictures with yeshua. I've been feeling miserable for as long as I remember and despite things improving somewhat by being a satanist, deep down I still feel the same. I mean it's fucking hard to not feel shitty when you are still the same poor dumbass and still grind a job for living. Unless you are delusional.

Yes, I am grateful for all I have. It could have been way worse with me being a slave or a junkie or an alcoholic. But it's not great either. And I don't think things will change in my life span. I know how happiness should feel. I know how being powerful should feel. The only thing I can think of is this quote from Warhammer:



I know I sound like a crying little bitch, but this is how I feel. I feel weak. I feel hatred and bitterness. I wish I feel the same way you do HP, but I don't :( Maybe you're closer to the Gods and can see things more clearly than I do.


I absolutely understand you, which I am same as you, living in a endless and repeating void. I am sick of people that are telling me to do what is "right" or "wrong". I'm tired of insincerity and lie. I am tired of robots that are parenting me. I'm tired of being a robot every day. But I never despair. We are in a difficult time, but we are in a cycle. If we lose this cycle, we will start all over again, but I think we can no longer allow it. Because if we fall too, it is the end of work. Under these circumstances, I have only one goal, and to be a soldier. Spending my life as a soldier. I'm not afraid of death, but even though I die now, I don't give a shit. Of course, my ultimate goal is the Golden Age, but waiting is boring now. I know how stupid it is to complain but now I am becoming void, emptiness, blankness itself.

Anyways, mate, you listened to the ordinary speech of a shattered soul. I wanted to pour my feelings while writing. Actually what I want to say is, can I speak to you privately?
No, you can write your problems here and we can give you advice.

I think you got it wrong. I don't have any "problems". I am not sad with my life. I am not demoralized. Simply, I just saw a guy who is like me and I wanted to talk with him. That's why I created this account suddenly.
When human hearts break and human souls despair, then from the twilight of the past the great conquerors of distress and care, of disgrace and misery, of spiritual bondage and physical constraint, look down upon them and hold out their eternal hands to despairing mortals. Woe to the people that is ashamed to grasp them.
Image

User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 48

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Immortal » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:39 pm

sonnenrad1488 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
sonnenrad1488 wrote:
I absolutely understand you, which I am same as you, living in a endless and repeating void. I am sick of people that are telling me to do what is "right" or "wrong". I'm tired of insincerity and lie. I am tired of robots that are parenting me. I'm tired of being a robot every day. But I never despair. We are in a difficult time, but we are in a cycle. If we lose this cycle, we will start all over again, but I think we can no longer allow it. Because if we fall too, it is the end of work. Under these circumstances, I have only one goal, and to be a soldier. Spending my life as a soldier. I'm not afraid of death, but even though I die now, I don't give a shit. Of course, my ultimate goal is the Golden Age, but waiting is boring now. I know how stupid it is to complain but now I am becoming void, emptiness, blankness itself.

Anyways, mate, you listened to the ordinary speech of a shattered soul. I wanted to pour my feelings while writing. Actually what I want to say is, can I speak to you privately?
No, you can write your problems here and we can give you advice.

I think you got it wrong. I don't have any "problems". I am not sad with my life. I am not demoralized. Simply, I just saw a guy who is like me and I wanted to talk with him. That's why I created this account suddenly.


Nice to see there are other people with similar feelings, albeit not pretty ones. I'd say normal people are not like robots which have a high degree of intelligence, but more like zombies. It gets really depressing living among them and always having to hide what you actually think, otherwise they give you the look like hey dude wtf are you talking about just let me be in my stupid little world where all I can think is what I'll spend on my slave wage

Unfortunately we can't talk privately due to you know, privacy :) I mean for all I know your real name could be Shekelstein Goldberg :lol:

I wonder if we can ask for a SS friend in real life, I certainly wouldn't mind a few :D

Anyway I've noticed that since doing the race awakening ritual new accounts appear. Not bad at all I guess.
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

slyscorpion
Posts: 915

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:07 pm

It is hard to find even one person who is not completely corrupt and if they are good at heart hopefully they didn’t fall for the enemy I agree with this.

99 percent of the world is pure slaves and they most likely will not do much it’s up to us but we can do this.

It would be so cool if whoever does come to power who is on our side really makes some of those people pay but I am not sure if the gods would let that happen or not. I have been mad the last few years at earth and I think I came here that way. I am tired of this emptiness and I will fight to make it better.

If it was me I would not be forgiving at all I would make a majority of earth pay for the way they treated me and anyone I cared about though the years and various lives I was here.

But that is me we need a better world and we are fighting for it and we will have it.

Usthepeople666
Posts: 260

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Family.

Brothers and Sisters, as everyone can observe, the situation may be difficult, that is for sure, but also, bring your attention to all the positives which have been happening: The enemy is very cornered, the energies have been calmer than ever in regards to the enemy, and so many plots of the enemy are coming bursting out in the open. Indeed, despite the disruptions, and some negative things, and all the plans of the enemy, it all tends to work against them. And this is only the beginning.

I wanted to remind something to everyone who has asked in regards to doing "Rituals" about the CoVid. We are not here to do rituals to "Stop" this or do anything like this, as this is a waste of time. We must not listen solely to our kind hearts now, especially so if this is to cost us what we would try to prevent by desiring to act. We are at war, and this is war. We need one another in the front, and all our collective effort has to go in taking down the enemy, and crushing them spiritually without mercy.

In the field of war, there are civilians, there are dogs, there are cats, helpless women, helpless elderly people. We care about them, which is why we are doing what we do to spiritually liberate the world. But if your comrades are getting shot and your enemy is exposed, you do not run to save random beings around the battlefield. If this is done, the thing one does is dilute their energies, break formation, and if we lose, then one will be shot in the back, so effectively, all the lives will be lost, warrior and civilian alike; then the enemy would take over, and everyone one wanted to protect would be gone.

We cannot allow this to happen. Humanity has been defenseless and without a spiritual people to defend it from merciless and spiteful attacks for a very long time. For that reason, we have to fight it all to the end.

Now, we have to spiritually be as organized as a major SWAT operation or a Special Forces operation. We KNOW where we are going, we have the PLAN, we know exactly why we go in, and we go in to save most people as possible, by defeating the enemy's disinformation, spreading the truth mercilessly, and spamming our RTR's which open up the gates of the New World that we are creating.

Many of you who meditate, have you noticed a "thinning" of the enemy in the air? One may be used in war, but when one has a day with the enemy weakened, they see the difference. A glimpse of beyond the veil, of beyond the dirt the enemy has raised - before the veil of dross of the enemy, this, we have experienced, when the enemy fails to uphold their wall of lies and spiritual jewtrix.

I observed something which reminded me of how this planet was once upon a time, before many people were praying for their own damnation and filling this world with nefarious energy. An energetic cleaningness which is easy to imagine, but ambrosia when one experiences it for real. I had a breath of fresh air for once- the astral areas were clear, so clear, that I believed I was somewhere else. A moment away from their energetic pollution, nefarious rituals, and disgusting filth that they heap on humanity.

That is despite the panic and the general energies around of panicked people, it was a moment of clarity without the energies of the enemy plaguing our world so tightly, a crack in the matrix, through which one could experience a pure Satanic light, a vision of how this Earth was once upon a time, without endless dross energy circulating, a world of beauty. It was revitalizing.

Our heart has to be iron, for when the enemy is defeated, all the people will be better off, more than ever could ever be helped or saved by any other means. We cannot save this world without taking the enemy down, and nobody will ever be saved without the enemy gone. The enemy is doing damage way faster than we can do repair or stop anything, but we have enough power to go after their spiritual foundation, and take them down. If we stop them, we will reverse things. The moments of clarity and purity will be upon us once again.

The enemy has attacked us for centuries without mercy, sometimes, due to their highest attacks, many people in the middle have went down the drain. We are not like them, we care. Their subversive and alien attacks have costed us a lot, and have been totally reckless. On the other hand, we want to win, but have a quality victory. The way to quality and meaningful victory is to go after THEM.

We want to win in order to put things in their place and not to cause injustices. Our fight is Noble. But allowing our enemy to catch a breath and organize a spiritual counterattack is nothing but a grave injustice to our Gods, to ourselves, to the people we want to help - to everyone and everything.

Now more than ever we are required to step in and go for the spiritually fatal strikes with the RTR. Also, the Race Awakening Ritual. People will see the lights through the cracks. We are entering into changes now and there is no going back. The Gods are with us, and so long we stand behind our own selves and loved ones, faith, hope and power, and great fortune will be on our side.

Remember also we have done the Rituals for Protection and our own. So maintain into this route with one's personal protection, and faith in the Gods, is important. Pray, or for accurate wording, telepathically communicate to them and let them know: You will be here for them, and they are here for us, "Guiding our own through unseen means". We will also guide the purpose we are given to what we have been commanded. They do their part, and we do our own.

Lastly, pay close attention, but without letting it to get to you: The enemy is making fatal mistakes from which they will never return, and they will reveal themselves so openly this time that all of the world will remain with an open mouth. Enough with the crimes and exploitation of the earth, of humanity, and of the wealth of the Nations. The enemy is in a knockdown. That is all there is to it.

The Eyes of the Gods are upon the Nations, and gazing with fire upon those in "Leadership", enemies and neutrals.

Their patience will run dry. Those in power have to comply before it is too late.

Yes, they must stop with the forced taxes, forced banking payments. Stop raping people financially during a disaster, stop putting people out and attacking them. Stop strangulating people out of their life and future. If they do not, the punishment of the Gods will befall them even harder than it was ordained for the crimes done until now.

The Eyes of the Gods are blazing on top of this world, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Stay strong and stay safe Brothers and Sisters, may Satan and the Gods bless everyone.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Also i wanted to ask about the technology that you once described of spying on normal people, some military technology. Are there any updates if this has started to be used by non military agencies?
.

FoxTerrier
Posts: 4

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby FoxTerrier » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Absolutely.

Faux News is telling their sheep fold to turn their giftmas lights back on, in my own observations, I've seen a fair number of houses do so, am across the street from a family of pastors, and have one creepy neighbour who has tricked out her house in the things.
Prior to the corona outbreak, I was trying to move to another town - they have put their city giftmas tree back up. Their other news outlets proclaim victory, bragging "the devil is afraid of us!" What a delightful notion for the enemy to have.

Media is constantly insisting the pandemic is bringing a "global spiritual re-awakening" - yet if these retards don't get their "easter miracle" this canard is a passing fad. The enemy is weaker than ever and as their "perpetual adoration" is no more meaningful than the noise of a fly on a windowsill, perpetual RTRs are more needed now than ever before. We've already found rapid success targeting their vatican exorcists and pet politicians. The door is opened, we can't become complacent or fearful.

Being unable to work, socialise or gather, we have the private time to commit to the greater goal.

User avatar
Cosmic6999
Posts: 12
Location: 70560 new Iberia Louisiana
Contact:

Re: A Most Decisive Time For The War

Postby Cosmic6999 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:54 am

So basically as we doing power meditation and empowering our soul and our psychic abilities magick and etc all this is to prepared for war correct I mean I am training for telekinesis I study what should be master in developing telekinesis like fou dation meditation and hand chakras exercise so question is how long should I practice the hand chakras and when will I know if I am ready to move objects
I am cosmic and I am very interested in satanism


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests