SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 714
Location: Germany

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby NinRick » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:05 pm

My runes are over a year old now.. Do I have to re-stain them with my blood? Or should I make new runes? Or can I just use the old ones?
Probably should have asked earlier lol
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6039

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:10 pm

Azazel related this is to be done until the 24th when this was posted. I asked why not more, and he said after this we will have to focus on the Final for some time. Now, in regards to that, just look that the Pope told the xians to be on arms in the March 25th.

After the end of the schedule, for these times, we have to only do the Final RTR to push back these curses that they will be launching.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Νίκος
Posts: 629
Location: Greece

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby Νίκος » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Azazel related this is to be done until the 24th when this was posted. I asked why not more, and he said after this we will have to focus on the Final for some time. Now, in regards to that, just look that the Pope told the xians to be on arms in the March 25th.

After the end of the schedule, for these times, we have to only do the Final RTR to push back these curses that they will be launching.

How much reps of the final ritual would you recommend us to do these days?

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3203

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby luis » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:42 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Azazel related this is to be done until the 24th when this was posted. I asked why not more, and he said after this we will have to focus on the Final for some time. Now, in regards to that, just look that the Pope told the xians to be on arms in the March 25th.

After the end of the schedule, for these times, we have to only do the Final RTR to push back these curses that they will be launching.

HP how much of the Final Rtr do you think we should do? I thought of doing 6 per day and hopefully a bit more if possible, if i divide 2 in the moring, 2 in the evening and 2 at night i can definitely do it.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby Stormblood » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:03 pm

NinRick wrote:My runes are over a year old now.. Do I have to re-stain them with my blood? Or should I make new runes? Or can I just use the old ones?
Probably should have asked earlier lol


The page of the ritual itself has the answer to this in the instructions, if you read it carefully. Here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html wrote:If staining in blood, this should only be done one time.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 714
Location: Germany

Re: SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

Postby NinRick » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:
NinRick wrote:My runes are over a year old now.. Do I have to re-stain them with my blood? Or should I make new runes? Or can I just use the old ones?
Probably should have asked earlier lol


The page of the ritual itself has the answer to this in the instructions, if you read it carefully. Here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html wrote:If staining in blood, this should only be done one time.


Okay thank you :)
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests