Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Rosary

Venomys

I decided it was time for me to make a rosary to help me advance in Satanism and turn my life around as early as possible. There are just a few confusing things I wanted to get off my chest.

1. Since I'm a minor, I can't just go to a public occult shop and buy the pentagram, nor can I get a friend to drive me there because I don't want to explain myself or get caught by my parents. I already had some beads and wires to make a necklace, but the beads are all of different colors. At the end of the rosary, since I don't have the pentagram, I have a blue star that I used instead. Are these materials okay to use until I can make a proper rosary?

2. I'm not entirely sure I made the rosary correctly in regards to the number of beads. When I looked on the website, it wasn't clear on how individual beads were in between the affirmation beads, although I read on these forums that the number is 9. However, when I counted the beads on the picture of the website, the number of beads didn't quite add up. I counted 8, then 9, 9, 9, 9, 12, 9, 9, 9, 9, 10, and lastly 4 (w/ 11 affirmation beads) I seriously feel like these numbers aren't correct because I got a total of 115 beads when the website says there are 108 beads. Am I building the rosary correctly?

Venomys said:
I decided it was time for me to make a rosary to help me advance in Satanism and turn my life around as early as possible. There are just a few confusing things I wanted to get off my chest.

1. Since I'm a minor, I can't just go to a public occult shop and buy the pentagram, nor can I get a friend to drive me there because I don't want to explain myself or get caught by my parents. I already had some beads and wires to make a necklace, but the beads are all of different colors. At the end of the rosary, since I don't have the pentagram, I have a blue star that I used instead. Are these materials okay to use until I can make a proper rosary?

2. I'm not entirely sure I made the rosary correctly in regards to the number of beads. When I looked on the website, it wasn't clear on how individual beads were in between the affirmation beads, although I read on these forums that the number is 9. However, when I counted the beads on the picture of the website, the number of beads didn't quite add up. I counted 8, then 9, 9, 9, 9, 12, 9, 9, 9, 9, 10, and lastly 4 (w/ 11 affirmation beads) I seriously feel like these numbers aren't correct because I got a total of 115 beads when the website says there are 108 beads. Am I building the rosary correctly?

A blue star is fine there isn't some punishment for using a star. 115 isnt correct either. The first should be 9,9,9,9,9,12,9,9,9,9,10, however there shouldnt be 108 as it ties into Saturn.

The God Cimeries told me to use 111 as it's a solar number. So beside four at the end, make it 8, which equal 111. The bead color is fine, but make sure the colors/ size of the affirmation beads are different as it can be difficult to judge the start of an affirmation.

Ramier108666 said:
The first should be 9,9,9,9,9,12,9,9,9,9,10, however there shouldnt be 108 as it ties into Saturn.
That doesn't sound pleasant at all, thank goodness I asked here instead of just assuming it was alright.

Ramier108666 said:
The God Cimeries told me to use 111 as it's a solar number. So beside four at the end, make it 8, which equal 111. The bead color is fine, but make sure the colors/ size of the affirmation beads are different as it can be difficult to judge the start of an affirmation.
Thank you so much for the help! It's even better knowing the power of numbers!

Venomys said:
Ramier108666 said:
The first should be 9,9,9,9,9,12,9,9,9,9,10, however there shouldnt be 108 as it ties into Saturn.
That doesn't sound pleasant at all, thank goodness I asked here instead of just assuming it was alright.

Ramier108666 said:
Thank you so much for the help! It's even better knowing the power of numbers!

No problem. Siege heil.

Ramier108666 said:
No problem. Siege heil.
Coming back because I did some more digging on the topic of rosaries in the forums and found some interesting stuff.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12871 and
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1303

As you stated before, the use of 111 is a solar number and can be used for AoP, AoC [and possibly raising energies?]; white magick.
According to these posts, 108 [or 216] can be used for black magick and even 40 day workings.
So if I wanted to vibrate ANSUZ for 40 days in order to enhance my psychic abilities, would it be considered a 'solar' working and vibrate 111 times?

Also, I read the use of specific gemstones is better than using plastic beads for charging and storing the rosaries' energies. Do you know of some gemstones that correlate with white and black magick?

Another thing, I read that some specific colored gems can be projective and receptive. Is this useful to know or use in some way?

Venomys said:
Ramier108666 said:
No problem. Siege heil.
Coming back because I did some more digging on the topic of rosaries in the forums and found some interesting stuff.

As you stated before, the use of 111 is a solar number and can be used for AoP, AoC [and possibly raising energies?]; white magick.
According to these posts, 108 [or 216] can be used for black magick and even 40 day workings.
So if I wanted to vibrate ANSUZ for 40 days in order to enhance my psychic abilities, would it be considered a 'solar' working and vibrate 111 times?

Also, I read the use of specific gemstones is better than using plastic beads for charging and storing the rosaries' energies. Do you know of some gemstones that correlate with white and black magick?

Another thing, I read that some specific colored gems can be projective and receptive. Is this useful to know or use in some way?

Being you are doing ANSUZ for psychic enhancement, you can use it. When working on the Psychic chakras, you use whight gold energy which is essentially light, and since light is commonly referenced with the sun it would do you good.

You can look on the JOS website for reference of the gemstones, preferbly look on the satanic witchcraft link.

Yes when working with specific colored gems it can be sueful as certain colors can help with utilizing energies, say for example, using moonstone, you can use it to balance out energies, and use it for psyhic workings, but look up the gems on the JOS website and if you have further questions, I can hopefully answer some of them.

Ramier108666 said:
Venomys said:
Ramier108666 said:
No problem. Siege heil.

Being you are doing ANSUZ for psychic enhancement, you can use it. When working on the Psychic chakras, you use whight gold energy which is essentially light, and since light is commonly referenced with the sun it would do you good.

You can look on the JOS website for reference of the gemstones, preferbly look on the satanic witchcraft link.

Yes when working with specific colored gems it can be sueful as certain colors can help with utilizing energies, say for example, using moonstone, you can use it to balance out energies, and use it for psyhic workings, but look up the gems on the JOS website and if you have further questions, I can hopefully answer some of them.

However if you are doing a 40 day working 108 can be used as well. Preference is yours in what number you want to undergo.

Ramier108666 said:
I tried doing a little more digging on the forums for info about gemstones. I found a topic that had some links [https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2705], but they were broken. I'm guessing, and based on my personal experience reading the main website, the uses of gems and colors for workings are kinda scattered. If I wanted a working that involved the color blue, could I use a gemstone like sapphire, azurite, or lapis lazuli to be equally valid to each other to get the job done? Or is it like specific specific gemstone?

Venomys said:
Ramier108666 said:
I tried doing a little more digging on the forums for info about gemstones. I found a topic that had some links [https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2705], but they were broken. I'm guessing, and based on my personal experience reading the main website, the uses of gems and colors for workings are kinda scattered. If I wanted a working that involved the color blue, could I use a gemstone like sapphire, azurite, or lapis lazuli to be equally valid to each other to get the job done? Or is it like specific specific gemstone?

You can. They are all blue and can be used to influenced the working.

Venomys said:
Ramier108666 said:
No problem. Siege heil.

111 is an all-purpose number and can also specifically be used for everything related to the Sun.
108 isn't limited to "black" magick but to everything related to Saturn. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html Saturn also rules hierarchies, structure and organisation, and grounds other energies.

You can use 111 since it's all-purpose. It doesn't mean it's a solar working. It's much more related to the Moon. The Moon rules numbers such as 72, 81 and 82. Any multiple of 4 can also be used, since Ansuz's number is 4. Another power number is 88.

Can I question the choice of Ansuz? Are you using for a freeing the soul working to remove blockages related psychic abilities? Are you using it because you need clarity and more liberty of expression of your psychic abilities? Whatever the case, I'm not here to suggest other runes, as Ansuz is a perfectly viable option, unless you recognise other problems that relate to the expression of certain planets in your chart (Moon, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto), in which case other options may be more suited.

As for gemstones, I suggest an author suggested by Sister Lydia too: Judy Hall. Her books about gemstones are pretty good in quality.

Stormblood said:
Can I question the choice of Ansuz? Are you using for a freeing the soul working to remove blockages related psychic abilities? Are you using it because you need clarity and more liberty of expression of your psychic abilities? Whatever the case, I'm not here to suggest other runes, as Ansuz is a perfectly viable option, unless you recognise other problems that relate to the expression of certain planets in your chart (Moon, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto), in which case other options may be more suited.
No, I was just using it as an example. But now that you mention it, I do want to enhance my psychic abilities since I feel like I'm stuck in place trying to open my senses. As for my chart, [and I'm not an expert, I've managed to understand some of it but I have no knowledge of predictive astrology] I do happen to have a degree that subjects me to misfortune. I just checked it out once more. I just realized that I could be in deep shit because of the degree in the house. It's a house of spirituality. And some other terrible shit. Now that I looked at it, I'm worried about what's going to happen to me. Like I said, I know nothing about predictive astrology. I wish I had the capability to fully understand my chart and predict my life. I'd certainly pay for a reading. However, I don't have authority over my bank account.

I am worried about the Moon mostly. Despite this, I feel as though Mercury and Pluto contradict the Moon's influence in some way. Pluto and Mercury, according to my chart, their influences in the houses they are placed in give me much psychic ability. The Moon would have this influence as well if it weren't for its degreee of misfortune. However, the degree of misfortune I have is in one of those houses of spirituality that influences that strong psychic ability. Which makes me think that my misfortune is causing a blockage from those abilities. Also, the house the degree of misfortune is in concerns me in other ways because of what that house rules.

I'm not an expert, this is just what I can conclude based on my own knowledge. I know aspects have influences, but I don't understand them at all.

So yeah, I think I really need to do a good working for that before shit breaks loose.

Stormblood said:
As for gemstones, I suggest an author suggested by Sister Lydia too: Judy Hall. Her books about gemstones are pretty good in quality.
I'll be sure to look into that.

Venomys said:
Stormblood said:
No, I was just using it as an example. But now that you mention it, I do want to enhance my psychic abilities since I feel like I'm stuck in place trying to open my senses. As for my chart, [and I'm not an expert, I've managed to understand some of it but I have no knowledge of predictive astrology] I do happen to have a degree that subjects me to misfortune. I just checked it out once more. I just realized that I could be in deep shit because of the degree in the house. It's a house of spirituality. And some other terrible shit. Now that I looked at it, I'm worried about what's going to happen to me. Like I said, I know nothing about predictive astrology. I wish I had the capability to fully understand my chart and predict my life. I'd certainly pay for a reading. However, I don't have authority over my bank account.

I am worried about the Moon mostly. Despite this, I feel as though Mercury and Pluto contradict the Moon's influence in some way. Pluto and Mercury, according to my chart, their influences in the houses they are placed in give me much psychic ability. The Moon would have this influence as well if it weren't for its degreee of misfortune. However, the degree of misfortune I have is in one of those houses of spirituality that influences that strong psychic ability. Which makes me think that my misfortune is causing a blockage from those abilities. Also, the house the degree of misfortune is in concerns me in other ways because of what that house rules.

I'm not an expert, this is just what I can conclude based on my own knowledge. I know aspects have influences, but I don't understand them at all.

So yeah, I think I really need to do a good working for that before shit breaks loose.

Stormblood said:
I'll be sure to look into that.

Well, look into Lydia's signature and follow the link that leads to her "Obliterate your Saturn" post, if you don't know already.

A blue star is fine there isn't some punishment for using a star. 115 isnt correct either. The first should be 9,9,9,9,9,12,9,9,9,9,10, however there shouldnt be 108 as it ties into Saturn.

[/quote]

Just to be clear brother, in those 111 beads, the affirmation bead is not included right? Or you mean in every end of those numbers like in 9th bead, that's where we put our affirmation bead? Like its dual purpose? The 9th and the affirmation is in one bead. Sorry for my bad English.

There is nothing wrong with 108. 108 is the correct number for a rosary. You do the full circle, then turn it around and do it again in the other direction. This is 216. 216 is another solar number.

The only possible problem with 108 is it is just a little bit unstable, so you need to repeat it for more than 40 days if you are using 108. But 216 is perfectly stable, so it doesn't have that problem.

Thousahll said:

Just to be clear brother, in those 111 beads, the affirmation bead is not included right? Or you mean in every end of those numbers like in 9th bead, that's where we put our affirmation bead? Like its dual purpose? The 9th and the affirmation is in one bead. Sorry for my bad English.
[/quote]

From the start it's 9 beads, then the affirmation bead, when you reach the point of the twelve the same process, then when reaching the 10 beads,affirmation bead and the string them together pretty much like the picture on the JoS Website. The only change is just the 4 beads that usually end the ritual is now 8. You can use 108 if you want. After recent events regarding the infiltrator Mageson, the air has been cleared regarding the supposed evil of 108.

You can ask Lydia if you want as well.

Hi Ramier and others.

So, I use 108 for aura cleaning...should I be doing 111 instead then?

I'm still kind of confused on this issue.

I don't use an official Satanic rosary just some plastic beads on some hemp thread for the counts.

of the true light said:
Hi Ramier and others.

I don't use an official Satanic rosary just some plastic beads on some hemp thread for the counts.
Both are usable, but 111 is better because it ties into Sun.

It does not matter how or with what you count. Heck, you can count with your fingers if you want to. As long as the count is reliable for you, that's all that matters.

of the true light said:
Hi Ramier and others.

From what I've understood so far, 111 is a solar number, so that can be useful for aural cleaning. But ultimately you can use 108. I would start with 111. If you prefer 108, that is fine.

Thank you!

May I ask what are the best gemstones applicable in white and black magick Satanic rosary?

Is black tourmaline good in black magic? What are gemstones related to Saturn?

I was planning for my white magick rosary to have a sun attribute gemstone but I don't know what gemstones are related to the sun.

Again thank you!

Thousahll said:
Thank you!

May I ask what are the best gemstones applicable in white and black magick Satanic rosary?

I was planning for my white magick rosary to have a sun attribute gemstone but I don't know what gemstones are related to the sun.

Again thank you!
Check out this book, it has a lot of good info on gemstones and what planets rule what stones, ignore the new age parts of it.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-crystal-bible-e187062331.html

Lydia said:
Thousahll said:
Thank you!

Again thank you!
Check out this book, it has a lot of good info on gemstones and what planets rule what stones, ignore the new age parts of it.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-crystal-bible-e187062331.html

Thank you lady Lydia!
I did a quick scan and yet I haven't find a crystal specifically explained for Saturn. But in the end page, I read that opal is a stone of death and endings. Maybe I'll choose that one for my black magick rosary.

May I ask what crystals are you using? By the way, I am also planning to buy a tarot card. Maybe I'll buy deck of the bastard and robin wood tarot deck. And also I will buy a pendulum. It will cost me a lot but it is all worth it for my advancement.

I am so happy because of Satanism. My life belongs to our cause. I hope to see you all in the future...Drinking with the Gods, dining among friends. 🙂

Thousahll said:
Thank you lady Lydia!
I did a quick scan and yet I haven't find a crystal specifically explained for Saturn. But in the end page, I read that opal is a stone of death and endings. Maybe I'll choose that one for my black magick rosary.

May I ask what crystals are you using? By the way, I am also planning to buy a tarot card. Maybe I'll buy deck of the bastard and robin wood tarot deck. And also I will buy a pendulum. It will cost me a lot but it is all worth it for my advancement.

I am so happy because of Satanism. My life belongs to our cause. I hope to see you all in the future...Drinking with the Gods, dining among friends. 🙂

Check out this link: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html
Obsidian and Onyx for Saturn. I have some obsidian, and it feels Plutonian as well as Saturnian.

One thing that is very helpful, is to go to a store (in-person, not online) that sells crystals, and feel out any that call to you. I bought a few like that, and then looked up their attributes, and realized they were very beneficial for me.

I have a moonstone mala, I love it for workings having to do with psychic senses, 3rd eye etc. I was also given some crystals over the years that I hold while meditating, like red coral for my base chakra (red coral is not listed in that book, but it is associated with the base).

I have the Revelations tarot deck by Zach Wong, it shows the reverse meaning of each card too. Go with the one that feels right to you :)

Lydia said:
Thousahll said:
Thank you lady Lydia!

Check out this link: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html
Obsidian and Onyx for Saturn. I have some obsidian, and it feels Plutonian as well as Saturnian.

One thing that is very helpful, is to go to a store (in-person, not online) that sells crystals, and feel out any that call to you. I bought a few like that, and then looked up their attributes, and realized they were very beneficial for me.

I have a moonstone mala, I love it for workings having to do with psychic senses, 3rd eye etc. I was also given some crystals over the years that I hold while meditating, like red coral for my base chakra (red coral is not listed in that book, but it is associated with the base).

I have the Revelations tarot deck by Zach Wong, it shows the reverse meaning of each card too. Go with the one that feels right to you :)
This is unrelated but I wanted to ask if you usually notify someone once you received their order, or they will just get the reading delivered in due time. I placed one a while ago and I have been wondering if it was received.

Blackdragon666 said:
This is unrelated but I wanted to ask if you usually notify someone once you received their order, or they will just get the reading delivered in due time. I placed one a while ago and I have been wondering if it was received.
I usually do reply asap, but had burnout and needed to avoid emails to focus on spirituality. Your order was received, and once I go through my list I will email to give you an approximate date on when it will be done.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
I usually do reply asap, but had burnout and needed to avoid emails to focus on spirituality. Your order was received, and once I go through my list I will email to give you an approximate date on when it will be done.

The reading you did for me in late 2019 was brilliant Lydia! I noticed some things occurring of the nature which you gave but still nothing came then in the primary sense which actually I'm glad about. I was in a wrong state of mind back then it wouldn't of been good along with my other indications. I had gotten another reading off of HP Cobra earlier and both of them have been very helpful for me since, I'm grateful you two are doing the work you are, for the good people here :D

When I read stuff like this it makes me want to get involved. I feel somewhat competent in my ability. What do you think of what I write here if you have read any of it? No one really replies to me so I don't know if what I'm saying is fully right or not, it's not readily argued or discussed. People would rather talk about random stuff, helping new Satanists or with what's going on in the outer world I guess. No one really seems to provoke debate on these things though, it would be really interesting I think. Anyway.

Hail Azazel!

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Alright, thank you.

Venomys said:

My rosary sadly has 106. I’ve been telling myself to go back and fix it for years but I’m not sure if I even have the original supplies that I made or with so for now I just make due with what I have and it works for me just fine. 111 beads definitely sounds like a beneficial concept. Would the mantra be repeated 111 times instead of the 108?

Lydia said:
Thousahll said:
Thank you lady Lydia!

Thank you very much!
I can't buy the stone personally because I'm currently working in the ship and we are not allowed to go down until our contract ends.
I asked a middleman to buy the stones for me, together with the pendulum, tarot cards and the customized mala beads (I also chose obsidian and onyx for my black magick beads) that I requested but the said person is not entertaining my requests while the guy already approved my colleagues' requests. So I shall wait until my contract ends. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back