Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any good affirmation for an immigration working?

JoJo

Hello I'm creating a working which i hope can make my parents immigrate to a free country because I'm still underage and the country which we are living in is a communist country so I'm always in danger when I'm advancing. So i would like to know a good affirmation to use.

now the working is

RAIDHO 40 times

+ the affirmation which I'm finding difficulties in creating so can anyone please recommend me an affirmation?

Thanks.

JoJo said:
Hello I'm creating a working which i hope can make my parents immigrate to a free country because I'm still underage and the country which we are living in is a communist country so I'm always in danger when I'm advancing. So i would like to know a good affirmation to use.

now the working is

RAIDHO 40 times

+ the affirmation which I'm finding difficulties in creating so can anyone please recommend me an affirmation?

Thanks.

It's dangerous for us to spiritually advance anywhere really, there is no 'free' country at the moment, that's why you keep quiet about it and do it privately and in secret.

Is there anything in particular where you live that is currently a threat to your advancement? Do you have no privacy in your own home/room/residency to meditate and advance? Without saying what country, city/town you live in, a couple more details about your specific situation may further potential for advice and guidance.

What kind of specific dangers are you facing?

You should use Fehu + Reidh in my opinion. Fehu gives more power to the runes.

I think China is safe as long as you keep quiet about your faith.I even perform Rtr in front of my roommate.Many people just don't care what you are doing. JoJo?老二刺猿了 :D

Openly commie and muslim countries are much more at risk than other countries. People should activate their brains and consider this before replying.

A working focused on a single rune might work faster for newbies. If adding a second rune, the second best is Sol. Sol is the rune of action, movement, putting things into motion, giving the will to act and so on.

Potential affirmation: "I and my family are moving to the most suitable and beneficial country for my spiritual advancement." Of course, insert positive and healthy wherever you please. Others may give different affirmations.

Get out of there as safely as possible.
There was a speaker in our class that told us her story. When the communists took over they had to leave with just the clothes on their backs and nothing else because the government was after them. They safely made it to America, and they were sad they had to leave but were happy that they had freedom.

Communism is not a joke, they will not hesitate to get rid of you.

JoJo said:
I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream.
Ok sorry I had to do it, I just finished the anime. Pretty unique choice for a main antagonist name, Dio, which means "god" in italian and also other languages I guess. But there is also Diavolo which means Devil. So the message of the manga/anime is a bit confusing to me.

Again, sorry for the off topic, yes, you should find a way to flee from communism, but it depends on how much is your country communist, also Italy right now has a leftist government but to flee is unnecessary and pretty muda muda muda. I just keep my mouth shut with those who don't know.

Young Faith said:
JoJo said:
I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream.
Ok sorry I had to do it, I just finished the anime. Pretty unique choice for a main antagonist name, Dio, which means "god" in italian and also other languages I guess. But there is also Diavolo which means Devil. So the message of the manga/anime is a bit confusing to me.

Again, sorry for the off topic, yes, you should find a way to flee from communism, but it depends on how much is your country communist, also Italy right now has a leftist government but to flee is unnecessary and pretty muda muda muda. I just keep my mouth shut with those who don't know.
After all this coronavirus situation has ended I think Italy will never see a leftist government ever again lol Hopefully with the RTR's we can make this happen, the enemy is exposing themself too much to where there is no going back for them even here in Italy. For JoJo the affirmation could be this: "In a positive way for me now I and my family immigrate in the best country for me".

luis said:
After all this coronavirus situation has ended I think Italy will never see a leftist government ever again lol Hopefully with the RTR's we can make this happen, the enemy is exposing themself too much to where there is no going back for them even here in Italy.
I wish, but I still see ignorants congratulating Conte, especially children. You know, hating Salvini is almost a trend among young people, and we can also thank the rappers for this, so they automatically like Conte
I can't go on Instagram without seeing his fucking face in some memes

Young Faith said:
luis said:
After all this coronavirus situation has ended I think Italy will never see a leftist government ever again lol Hopefully with the RTR's we can make this happen, the enemy is exposing themself too much to where there is no going back for them even here in Italy.
I wish, but I still see ignorants congratulating Conte, especially children. You know, hating Salvini is almost a trend among young people, and we can also thank the rappers for this, so they automatically like Conte
I can't go on Instagram without seeing his fucking face in some memes
Look I don't care what anyone says but I do not like Salvini either, I do think he is better than any leftist party but I think Fratelli D'Italia (Meloni party) is much much better. He has said and done so many stupid things even if he does have better politics he still looks dumb for some things that he did. For example, the many things that he said against the southern http://www.facemagazine.it/25-anni-di-insulti-leghisti-che-il-sud-non-dimentica/ which is so stupid and such a jewish thing to do, I can't forget these things and I think Fratelli D'Italia should be the main right party in Italy.

The situations have not ended yet and we do not know how things will evolve, it seems will see an economic disaster coming for Italy that will force Italians (at least a good percentage) to change their ideas. Europe and the Leftist government have been exposed a lot now, the stupid kids that never followed politics and will never do always existed and will always exist (unless a tragedy will help change their ideas who know).

luis said:
Luckily, Salvini is more hated than Giorgia Meloni. I feel I like her too, but idk who in the italian forum accused her of being jew, ok she has big eyes but wait why ahahah
FdI should DEFINETELY grow, Salvini it's just a temporary solution, he's way too xian
Also Giorgia Meloni says she's xian and all but not with the same bad energy as Salvini does, and she doesn't emphasize it as bad as him

About the racism against southern italy, at least Salvini changed the Lega, but he made mistakes too of course, when it was the Lega Nord
Again, he's not perfect and I feel like the RTRs are going to leave him and joining Meloni, idk I have this feeling. We'll see if she gets more popular and Salvini decreases. Like with those bastards of M5S. If this become true, I'm right

Dude we are 99% off topic right now lol

Young Faith said:
Luckily, Salvini is more hated than Giorgia Meloni. I feel I like her too, but idk who in the italian forum accused her of being jew, ok she has big eyes but wait why ahahah
FdI should DEFINETELY grow, Salvini it's just a temporary solution, he's way too xian
Also Giorgia Meloni says she's xian and all but not with the same bad energy as Salvini does, and she doesn't emphasize it as bad as him

About the racism against southern italy, at least Salvini changed the Lega, but he made mistakes too of course, when it was the Lega Nord
Again, he's not perfect and I feel like the RTRs are going to leave him and joining Meloni, idk I have this feeling. We'll see if she gets more popular and Salvini decreases. Like with those bastards of M5S. If this become true, I'm right

Dude we are 99% off topic right now lol

I wish Casapound hadn't quitted. It was worth more than both Salvini and Meloni, yet with too little consent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back