Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adult Life and Satanism

Venomys

Hello brothers and sisters!

I’m in school still and really thinking about my career, but I’ve been starting to realize that my dream career of being a doctor would not suit my Satanic schedule. I’m still trying to figure out ways I could meditate mornings, nights, middle of the day, and rituals with the lifestyle of a doctor. It’s slim finding these opportunities, but I’m trying to remain optimistic. I want to be able to work on empowering my soul very thoroughly in this life and I’m becoming more and more convinced being a doctor does not fit well with it.

I’m pretty sure most users on this forum are adults and employed. Can anyone tell me what their schedule’s like if that was your case? What kind if careers do you think would be better regarding flexible but survivable working schedules?

dont give up your dream career. sad thing is.. its all about the money and as a doctor you'll be able to earn more. you see money = free time. no adults have just random free time to meditate. most doesnt. we all struggle to find a time, and some of us only find it on the weekends. not good but this is how capitalism works. you can meditate befor sleep, or while commuting. like spend 2 more mins in your car.

tldr: no adults have time, its not just doctors. do what you like to do, and try your best to find the free time you need. or win a lottery ;)

Venomys said:

I’m in school still and really thinking about my career, but I’ve been starting to realize that my dream career of being a doctor would not suit my Satanic schedule. I’m still trying to figure out ways I could meditate mornings, nights, middle of the day, and rituals with the lifestyle of a doctor. It’s slim finding these opportunities, but I’m trying to remain optimistic. I want to be able to work on empowering my soul very thoroughly in this life and I’m becoming more and more convinced being a doctor does not fit well with it.

I’m pretty sure most users on this forum are adults and employed. Can anyone tell me what their schedule’s like if that was your case? What kind if careers do you think would be better regarding flexible but survivable working schedules?
This is indeed about setting priorities to a degree, but don't make the mistake of thinking you'd have to be unemployed or in a specific type of job in order to meditate.

I don't know just how bad it would be schedule-wise as a doctor, so I cant definitely answer to you whether it would be doable or not. But generally, in most jobs there is a way to fit a decent meditation schedule in. Some exceptions are certain military professions and things like that. A general rule you can go by is that, if you have any point during your day in which you regularly can do meditations, then this should be good enough. You don't need to meditate on three different times a day. The only thing you "need" to do is the AoP and Aura Cleaning (Returning Curses I & II) once in the morning and once before bed. And those take like 5 minutes if you do them fast.
Aside from this, try to fit in some Void Meditation during the day (this can be done while working, at any time - just empty your mind and focus only on the thing you are doing), and if possible some form of Yoga. Optimally this would be both Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, but if you are very busy and short on time then you can do only a short general Yoga routine to keep your body flexible and your energies flowing freely. In addition, of course do the RTR atleast once every day. This one is the most essential thing aside from your AoP, and is also extremely flexible. When you have the time, you can do the full 9x each letter, or even multiples of this (18, 27, etc), and when you are short on time, you can go just 1x each letter (which will be very fast), and if you do not have privacy you can do it mentally with strong intent and it will still have an effect.

The above is just advice in general regardless of your carrer choice. If the doctor job is 100% too busy for you, maybe you can look for a different job centered on helping and healing people, that has better worktimes.

Venomys said:

If you have the brains, all you need for your Satanic duties, doing them in full, would be 1 or 2 hours per day, if you want to be very optimal. If you have the mind for becoming a doctor, do not hesitate for it, and do not put down your dream, as you will later on think that Satanism was the reason of your abandonment while it was only you wronging yourself. Which it was not, Satanism is indeed the opposite, it can propel you to do good things for yourself.

Indeed, with the magickal tools and meditations, you will make an ample doctor if you will put in the studying. Some prominent members are on the medical field and on the medical school and have been doing well. Exhausting while studying, but well. Depending on your field you will also be saving lives.

Also, instead of taking things like some students take ie Aderall and all that shit, that will be totally unnecessary to you if you meditate. The Gods will also help and assist on these matters if you are serious to go after your goals.

The assumption you have that being a doctor will have you having less time than other professions is incorrect. All adults, in the modern system, it's designed as if for you to give a lot of your personal time only for the necessities. If you become a doctor and you are a serious one, you will have way more than your necessities, way less chances of remaining unemployed, and a lot of other benefits in society.

Being a doctor is a very good route for your life if you want to put the effort in it.

Thank you so much, Shael, HP Hooded Cobra, and random_lurker.
I wasn't too sure what'd I'd be doing with my life anymore, but thanks to you guys I have faith in my dream again. Thanks for the meditation advice as well. :D I really appreciate it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back