Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Hitler

Satanic Path

The more I read Jos library and the more I understand who Hitler really was.
And this makes me so sad.
We had the one who could've changed the world, who could've shown to people the face of the real enemy.
I hope one day I can talk to him, as day by day I find the truth about the grear man he was.
It drives my crazy when I read all the lies that have been told on him.
And I'm scared, because people would not understand our truth.
We have to hide our Ideas to live a decent Life, because if you say what you really think you're putting yourself in a really bad situation.
Jews can ruin your life if you unmask them, and that's a fact.
How can I spread the truth if everyone thinks I'm a Monster?
How can I get people to think wisely?
My mom Is scared when she hears me talking about kikes, her boyfriend thinks I'm just a confused guy.
The more I go on with my studies and the more I feel lonely.
Most of the people out there would kill me if they knew my ideas.
How do you cope with this problem?
Do you talk openly about It?
Thanks.

You deal with this just by Silence is Golden and not telling people, as merely most people are too programmed to listen in this way. If you keep talking about these subjects you will get in trouble.

Some of us have done the choice to be open but this can come at a negative cost for many others. Do not do stupid stuff and don't place yourself in any danger.

Free Speech and freedom of opinion is under serious siege and therefore this is not the time for this yet. When people become more open minded, this may be possible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You deal with this just by Silence is Golden and not telling people, as merely most people are too programmed to listen in this way. If you keep talking about these subjects you will get in trouble.

Some of us have done the choice to be open but this can come at a negative cost for many others. Do not do stupid stuff and don't place yourself in any danger.

Free Speech and freedom of opinion is under serious siege and therefore this is not the time for this yet. When people become more open minded, this may be possible.

Thank you Hooded Cobra. The more I talk on this forum, the more I feel part of this big family.

Though new to Spiritual Satanism, I have been actively involved in politics from such a standpoint since I was 14 (joining a local group of mostly other teens who have now “grown out of it”).
It was my first spiritual experience, I would place my life to say I met Hitler in my sleep. it seems like nothing more than a dream due to my viewpoints but at the time (I was 15) I was beginning to fall away from the cause as my friends (from group) were doing. It felt more than an ordinary dream.

Household conflict is really not something you want to deal with, especially when you’ve got another few years before you can leave. Ignore them while enhancing your own knowledge and your really close friends may be the best bet for targets. However you plan to go forward, it will be risky, but I guess that’s all part of the fun...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, I have experienced how much I hate free will and if you have an opinion or can not control it because you are thinking!
And they really want "obedient sheep" who are in control and completely submissive to them!

"Yes, I have experienced how much I hate free will."
That is, I wanted to write how much the enemy hates free will!
Sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back