Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HELP ME PLEASE

匿名者

Excuse me , but i really need help .i am a boy from china ,i wanna talk with my god Satan cause i feel sad and angry with some things around me ,i am willing to give my soul to him but i do not have candles . please trust me that i believe in Satan ,So if i do not have candles can i still meet him and held a ceremony to give my soul?

Yes, you definitely can imagine the ritual in your mind's eye / astral temple, and it will be perfectly valid.

May Satan bless your endeavors in these difficult times for your home country.

If you need any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

You must be kidding. There many candles for sells on the Internet in China. It is very easy to buy any colors candles. Many shops in the streets also sell candles.
搁这开玩笑呢

I've checked for you. Candles are still for sale. Only 3 yuan for a black candle.

Kudra said:
You must be kidding. There many candles for sells on the Internet in China. It is very easy to buy any colors candles. Many shops in the streets also sell candles.
搁这开玩笑呢

Its in the Teens4Satan subforum, they are probably too young to buy any with their own money or their parents wont allow them to burn candles in the house.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back