Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What type of psychic power is it?

MiniMe3388

Hello my Brothers and Sisters! I hope you have a wonderful day :D
I use a translator and I apologize if I wrote something incorrectly.
I noticed recently that I have an interesting skill. I became interested in classical music and reviewed the biographies of individual composers. When I saw a photo of one of them I had the impression that he was a jew. I was not wrong. I read that he was a jew. The next example is that I wanted to watch a movie. I turned on the movie and got the feeling that I'd better check the director of the movie. He was a jew (thanks to that I did not waste time watching this movie). I watched various videos on YouTube. I came across a video about Michael Jackson (I love M.J.), I turned it on. The mind told me not to watch it. The author said that Michael is a pedophile :x A similar situation was with another video that offended the white race (I'm white). This skill also works in a different way. Do you know such anime: "Demon Slayer"? I didn't even want to read the description of this anime. I avoided this series because I thought it was something that offends Gods. My mind told me to check it out. On JOS I read that the translation of the title is incorrect and it should be: "Oni Annihilation Blade" (Zeffie of the Wind explained it).
Is this the third eye or the sixth chakra? or maybe something else?

It's your intuition growing :) Demon Slayer is not a bad anime even if the name Demon is a bad but unfortunately this is the translation. Japan has always been a Place that resisted the most xianity and anything jewish but of course a bit they have been influenced.

MiniMe3388 said:
Hello my Brothers and Sisters! I hope you have a wonderful day :D
I use a translator and I apologize if I wrote something incorrectly.
I noticed recently that I have an interesting skill. I became interested in classical music and reviewed the biographies of individual composers. When I saw a photo of one of them I had the impression that he was a jew. I was not wrong. I read that he was a jew. The next example is that I wanted to watch a movie. I turned on the movie and got the feeling that I'd better check the director of the movie. He was a jew (thanks to that I did not waste time watching this movie). I watched various videos on YouTube. I came across a video about Michael Jackson (I love M.J.), I turned it on. The mind told me not to watch it. The author said that Michael is a pedophile :x A similar situation was with another video that offended the white race (I'm white). This skill also works in a different way. Do you know such anime: "Demon Slayer"? I didn't even want to read the description of this anime. I avoided this series because I thought it was something that offends Gods. My mind told me to check it out. On JOS I read that the translation of the title is incorrect and it should be: "Oni Annihilation Blade" (Zeffie of the Wind explained it).
Is this the third eye or the sixth chakra? or maybe something else?
That's normal, it happens with intuition. I already know all actors, wheter they are jew or not lol! and Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile, he was framed by jews because he was exposing them with his song "they dont care about us".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back